Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Writers Plus+ : Forum : Harrassment

[reply] [quote]

Harrassment

16 Years Ago

His Name is Hunter Ward

There is a member of the Writers cafe that has insulted me when I asked them to be my freind. instead of simply puching deny, he sent me a ,message that said "No, Your ugly" then sent me another one saying "Your still ugly."
I blocked his account from mine and the other two accounts he has in his name. The problem there is solved, but my self esteem is shattered.
I don't have a strong one as it is and am depressed over my looks. My picture though, is not all that bad looking and it's my favorite.
Some people would just close their account, but am not. I refuse to be pushed off the Writers cafe.

I am sure that Hunter Ward is on this site simply to harrass others. He just opened his three accounts on May ninth.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Don't worry about jazz-holes....::tongue:: We are friends...in fact, you were one of my first friends here in the cafe! I don't have a picture up yet, cuz I haven't uploaded anything new onto my computer yet but I will...soon, I hope. Either way, it honestly shouldn't matter... Never take any criticism too seriously. Good or bad comments can both be monumentally detrimental if you let them control your ego, and therefore your personality. I've seen your pleasant face many times searching through groups, in forums, and in reviews and everytime I do I'm glad to see you. This is a place for people to come together and better themselves through the art(s) they love. Don't allow some silly superficial comment to deter you from your primary focus here. For what it's worth, I'm proud of you for sticking around. He has 3 accounts? Why would anyone set up more than one? Unless....maybe they have something to hide...seriously, don't worry about it, anyone that ignorant will eventually find their way out of this peaceful community. This happened to me on Urbis (another writing community). Another user would berate my work, but never offer any help. I implored him to suggest something, and his basic response was that I stop writing crap. I told him I respected his opinion and he just carried on about how superior he was (I read his profile...the guy was full of himself...or perhaps something else). Anyway, I know my incident was about my writing, and yours is a little more hurtful, but its really the same thing. Don't let it get to you. The internet truly is the bathroom wall of society and everyone is on it somewhere. Let it go and immortalize yourself with an account of the ignorant fool that let you go. HA! Take that!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Don't let morons like that bother you. People like that have a low opinion of themselves so they have to put others down to make themselves feel better.

Hang in there
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The Writer's Cafe is supposed to be celebrating intellect, not the lack thereof. Who is this numbskull, who doesn't deserve a place among us?

Compartment 114
Compartment 114