christian otakus : Forum : anime

[reply] [quote]

anime

10 Years Ago

Whats your fave anime? mine are fullmetal, black butler, kage pro death note , all studioh gibhil movies, trigun , angel beats, baka and test, soul eater, guren lagan, ect.
[reply] [quote]

Re: anime

10 Years Ago

They are all so awesome! I can't have a favorite XD
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

So many to mention!!! :D
[reply] [quote]

Totoro-Sama's Input!

10 Years Ago

Black Butler. Sebastian. 

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood; it was good. I also enjoy Naruto, but it's a commitment... say goodbye to your friends and family for a long while before taking on this massive story. But Kishimoto is a gifted (if also long-winded) storyteller, so I'd recommend it.

If I had to lay my blessing on any anime, it would actually go to Sword Art Online; it remains one of the most touching and poignant works I've encountered in any medium. The graphic novel is a wonderful story surpassed by the anime due to a dreamy score and fluid artwork. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I seriously have too many to mention. lol but I guess I have to say right now my favorite anime is Clannad :) but I have so many more. :P
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

My favorite amines are Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Death Note, Blue Excorist, and Code:Breaker.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Big Fan of TENCHI MYUO  seen all of them will watch them over and over again.

I love my Neighbor TOTORO.
I love Howls moving castle.
I love PONYA.
I love Spirited away.
I love NAUSICAA of the Valley of The Wind.
l love Castle in the sky.
We love HAYAO MIYAZAKI Anime we have Just about all of his Anime's we've done.
I love Whisper of the Heart.
I love Naruto Anime.
I loved HAMTARO little hamsters big adventures,when it was still airing.
I Love Full Metal  Alchemist.
I love Also the Sailor Moon Anime even though I don't Believe in Astrology Horoscopes in that   I still love the Sailor Moon.
Maybe more but this is pretty much one's I love.

I have watched
 my Neighbor TOTORO.
 Howls moving castle.
 Whisper of the Heart.
More times then I can count  and never get tired of watching them over and over again.

I missed some I have seen Death note many times good one and Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z  if I think of any more I will put them in here.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

FMAB, D. Gray-Man, Blue Exorcist, Chrno Crusade, Deathnote, Soul Eater.Those are the ones I keep closest to my heart.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I would have to say:
Shakugan no Shana
Naruto
Dragon Ball 
Bakuman
Monster
Beyond the Boundary
Engaged to the Unidentified
There's a lot more I like but that just narrows it down.... and I have more favorite manga than anime....and I like Miyazaki movies....
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Death Note
Naruto 
Black Butler
Kuroko no basket
Blue Exorcist
Clannad
Mushishi
Miyazaki's movies
and many more 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Too much to say. honestly, if I had to choose 1 anime that I would definitely re-watch over and over again, it would be "Citrus" By Saburo Uta. Wait a minute, that's a manga, sorry bout that, fav anime is definitely ... Angel Beats.