thread heads : Forum : Writer's cafe

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: Writer's cafe

11 Years Ago

....What if? A errrr......uhm what types of experience with what is going to be something like an animal, a sign, a tattoo, a creature, a ghost? '-'

11 Years Ago

They chase an wispy animal that t represents them to a an open field. 
_

11 Years Ago

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Go on...i'm listening *sets down foldable and shoves popcorn in mouth* ME READY!

11 Years Ago

Oh! I got a good wisp animal for Alice, just gotta think of a strange animal for Valentine = ) **Sits at table also** Anything else?

11 Years Ago

Okay, I'll start.

Amy was locking up shop after her hectic day when she spotted something strange. A silvery blue flash of the corner of her eye.
_

11 Years Ago

does it have to be whispy?

11 Years Ago

Because they are spirt animals not real animals, but they can interact with the real world
_

11 Years Ago

Got it! I'll go next then!
_

11 Years Ago

Hannah digging in her food like a fatass looked outside and gawked at what she saw. She saw a small fragile light brown, reddish colored creature but it disappeared. She turned around to the others  who were in the cafe and wondered if they had saw what she had and being a Native, she knew what the sign represented. Standing up in a hurry, her chair squeaked against the floor letting out an uncomfortable sound but also a making some shiver at the sound."What's wrong?" Alice asked looking at the Native Girl look outside with a wide eyes.Hannah made no attempt to respond to the enquirey but when she did it left everyone in confusement, for she bolted out the door afterwards."What?!" Alice asked and then spun to Amy. "What does this mean?" she asked a little bamboozled. She mimicked the sign language that Hannah had used, placing her palms on both sides of her temples with her fingers sticking out like antlers or antenna."I don't know," Amy responded confused by her own thoughts.

11 Years Ago

Alice was furious. Just as she had come back from the cabin hotel, the cafè was closing and then Hannah had done some strange motion with her hands and Valentine was happily munching down on a red velvet cake. Alice grunted and walked out, but gave one last glare to Valentine and made her way down the streets of Washington D.C. (that okay? I'll fix it if not) to get her mind off of the stressful things.      “Stupid Pluto...running off and hiding in that cafè...” Alice muttered to herself. There was a sudden strong breeze, Alice taken by surprise and covering her face. When the wind came to a stop and she uncovered her face, a ghostly black animal figure appeared and reappeared.      “...Wha...What was that?” Alice said startled. The figure appeared right into her face making her stumble back, nearly falling over but catching herself quickly. “Who the-” The figure was gone.    Alice tilted her head indicating confusion. She moved her head back forwards and continued to walk along the street...that is, till she saw the figure again and in anger, she chased after it.

next Next Page
last Last Page