thread heads : Forum : Unleashed

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: Unleashed

11 Years Ago

As they walked back to their dance company to drop off the food to save it for later, Kristoff turned to Mateo. “Mateo didn’t you escape from those “asylums” and “institutions”?” Kristoff asked facing his friend. “Yeah, weren’t you kidnapped at a young age as they killed your parents, and ended up goring your eyes out?” Mateo asked facing his friend. They stayed silent looking at each other. “Were they men in black and sunglasses?” Mateo asked. “Yeah, were they at the “asylums” and “institutions”?” Kristoff asked. Mateo snorted in a laugh. “Yeah, I remember the day I left,” Mateo said his eyes wandering as he recalled the moment. “Yeah? What happened?” Kristoff asked. “I played with all of the security cameras and made sure they pointed at me as I left, I flipped the middle finger at them and then destroyed all technology inside,” Mateo said remembering when he was eight year old self. “Lovely,” Kristoff responded laughing at the memory. “Anyway I need those supplies, let’s go,” Kristoff continued as they the two headed out once again.

“Poor Nezumi though, he’s one strong trooper,” Mateo said remembering what the fellow dark gamma had said to them. “Yeah he is,” Kristoff mumbled, he didn’t like to feel sympathy for others but in this case he did. “Anyway, let’s go over there,” Mateo said pointing the route to another store. “Why?” Kristoff asked. “If we don’t want our asses caught then we should probably try to avoid the Light Gammas,” Mateo responded as they walked the other route.

As they entered the store, Kristoff had taken a few bucks from his safe that he kept for safe keeping so that he could pay like a regular human. Kristoff bought many hardware items, and then batteries, microchips, memory disks and copper wires while Mateo just looked around for wood, paint, and some fire wood. “Why do you need those?” Kristoff asked. “You’ll see,” Mateo said smugly smiling to himself. “Do I have to see to survie what you’re going to do,” Kristoff asked a little nervous. “Yeah,” Mateo said excitedly. “…” Kristoff had his poker face but then smiled. “Come on little buddy,” Kristoff said as they left the store their hands full of bags of supplies.

enter yin sol

11 Years Ago

a young boy with golden eyes wakes up in a old cabin. he arises, as he does this sharp pains make him cringe. his body felt it was a flame. he looks around despite the pain. "where am I ?" he thinks to himself. the door on the far right of the room opens... a old lady with a tray of medicinal herbs. "ah, your awake at last. you had some nasty wounds when i found you. . What is your name young man?" she asked with a kind voice. "he tried to remeber who he was, but his head would begin to ring. "i know nothing of my past. whatever or whoever attacked me must have done a number on me," he observed. "do you remember anything at all young man. only my training. it seems the way of the sword sticks with me. how ironic only the art of war, the art of taking anothers life still lives in me." he said as he began to laugh. "boy, you are lucky to live and breath. you were attacked by some dark powers." she informed him. she walked up and unrapped him. she had a look of surprise. "you are already fully healed, how strange.he  put on his all white tunic, pants and ivory armor that had silver trim. he attached his sword to his belt. i must head west thank you for every thing old miss. but i think i was attacked by a souleater attack. but that is all i remember." he said. "wait, young man you should have a name. yin sol the light of the sun. also a eagle came and landed on yins shoulder. "so this is the moron that fell," said the eagle. "since when do animals talk?"yin askesd. "i ain't no normal eagle i am a deity.  you can call me roku." said the creature displeased. fare the well. i hope you will find what was lost to you." she called to him. "than i shall..."he left the cabin to find his memory.

11 Years Ago

Shion was allowed to bathe once she finished dinner and getting the dogs settled, filling the tub with hot water and letting her aching muscles unwind under the heated temperatures. Her mind then wandered to the thoughts of those men that broke into Louises and Yume's house. Who were they...they seemed oddly familiar. 
"I should leave soon." Shion suddenly concluded. "Yaksha doesn't like staying in one place for too long." 
She knew she was making an excuse. She wanted to leave afraid she'd run into another Dark Gamma and cause trouble for the two. She scrubbed herself in and washed her hair, her hair becoming whiter then before due to the numerous days of none washing. She felt relieved to bathe again. She rose up, reaching for a towel and wrapping herself in it. She dried herself off quickly and went into some pajama's so she could head fro bed. She found Yaksha already curled up in bed but perk up when she came in. Shion jumped into bed and got under the covers. Her red eyes gleamed, she would be hungry again but didn't want to feed off of Louise. She would leave tomorrow. 
_

11 Years Ago

Mateo and Kristoff had fallen asleep putting aside all work and eating their food that Nezumi was nice enough to get for them. They watched some dancers awkwardly dance afraid of all the bad tension that was being caused at the company. Cursed they called it when really it was two dark gamma boys.

The nest morning, Kristoff was fixing his glasses and knew that the hardware chips within them could activate the after the copper wires were to attack themselves to all areas of the brain through where the optic nerves and nerves should have been for the eyes. The thicker roots were to find their ways to the occipital lobe so that what was being transferred from the sunglasses could be conveyed by other parts of the brain but also mainly processed and informationally understood. “Done,” Kristoff said merely. He put on the sunglasses and then swallowed in fear. He let out a whimper and a short yell. He felt the thin wires attach themselves through the empty holes. The stings of the small thin copper, steel, and other metal make their way strategically into the brain. It snapped his hippocampus for him to remember what things looked like. The wires were as thin as the silk from a spider and very flexible. No matter how long they were stretched they would stretch back to regular size. They were also easy to break so if someone slapped the sunglasses off of Kristoff, he wouldn’t face much pain. Kristoff then felt his mind able to read something. He could see! His sunglasses had the same function of an eye receiving the images processed from the outside and then the electric impulse from the wires had sent the image to his brain. “Holy Mother of Death,” Kristoff said looking around at everything around him. “Hey Kristoff could I borrow your knife?” Mateo asked entering the lab. Kristoff turned to where he heard the sound and nearly gasped when he looked at his seventeen year old friend: his reddish brown hair, wolf like features, his light brown puppy but tough eyes. “Why are you look-” Mateo started but his eyes widened to understand the setting. “You can see me?” Mateo asked. Kristoff nodded excitedly. “Hell yeah!” Mateo said making his way towards his best friend as he hugged him exchanging his best friend. Kristoff nearly forgot what the world looked like and then scrambled to his drawer. “What are you doing?” Mateo asked a little bamboozled. More searching. Kristoff then pulled out a camera and then looked through the images until he found one. It was Emmy. “So that’s what she looked like,” Kristoff said smiling towards the fact that he was able to see. “Yeah, pretty, no?” Mateo said looking at the image. “Yeah,” Kristoff said putting the image away. “Does this mean you’ll always wear sunglasses and you won’t take them off to scare the freak out of people?” Mateo asked. “I’ll take them off sometimes,” Kristoff said. The first time he took his sunglasses off was in front of Mateo. Mateo had slapped them off by accident and Kristoff covered his face not wanting to show his face. Kristoff was tough and everything but was insecure of how he looked with two hollow holes in skull when he took off his sunglasses. “Come on!” Mateo said dragging Kristoff away. “Where?”  Kristoff asked. “Outside, you’re going to see the world!” Mateo said as he called for Baby. Baby came scurrying and them climbed onto Kristoff. “She’s so cute,” Kristoff said tickling her under her chin. “I know,” Mateo said as they headed outside to the streets.

11 Years Ago

Shion woke up early, the sun barely peeking through the skies to reveal themselves from the horizon and Yaksha was already waking up. Shion gave a yawn, looking around and seeing her clothes nicely folded. She rose up, taking a quick shower which would probably be the last she'd get in weeks. Once done, Shion changed into her clothes and turned to Yaksha. 
"Ready Yaksha?" Shion asked. 
Yaksha pounced into her jacket, making her giggle when he squirmed into her jacket and soon settled in her breast pocket. Shion gently patted the spot and began to make the bed. Once made and the room clean, she went to the door and began to descend down the stairs. 
"Going somewhere?" a voice called making Shion freeze. She turned to find Yume with a bag of food, clothes and toiletries. 
"Uh...morning." Shion greeted nervously. 
"Leaving so soon?" Yume asked. 
Shion nodded and added "I don't want to burden you two." 
Yume only nodded as she handed her the bag and said "Be careful then." 
Shion smiled, hugging Yume and saying "I will." 
With that she disappeared out the door.  
_

11 Years Ago

Kristoff was amazed to see how New York after a long ten years. Things were the same and others were different. “Snow is as white as I remember,” Kristoff said picking up the small grains in his hands. “Yup,” Mateo responded smiling. “Cold too,” Kristoff said. He pulled out some tiny clothing from his pockets and then put a small pink scarf around Baby’s neck along with a small pink cap that had holes for her ears. Mateo laughed but knew that it was best to keep Baby warm she was still pretty small. “Yeah there’s the store you go to pick up the supplies you need, the supermarket we robbed, the tall buildings, the humans we kill,” Mateo joked as they walked passed everything. “That’s a fire hydrant,” Mateo pointed out. “Idiot, I know what it is,” Kristoff snapped but chuckled, he didn’t remember the last time he was so glad to see a fire hydrant. Mateo’s eyes widened when he saw someone in particular crossing the street with her pet ferret. “And that’s the light Gamma that we like to chase so very well,” Mateo pointed. Kristoff looked and then saw Shion walking away. He remembered what she had last said to him and how he was confused a great deal from the statement. Baby mewed when she saw the ferret and then chased after to greet her friend. “Baby, no!” Mateo yelled as the two chased after. Baby didn’t pay attention and her nimble toes scurried about and pounced to the ferret. Yaksha heard the mew of a small kitten and then pounced off of Shion to greet the kitten. “Yaksha?” Shion asked as she saw her ferret race towards the kitten. The ferret and kitten found each other and sniffed each other excitedly. Shion laughed a little when she saw Baby bundled up and thought it was utterly cute but then remembered the who were the owners of the kitten. “Yaksha!” Shion cried as she went to go grab her ferret but her ferret and kitten ran away together. “Baby!” Mateo and Kristoff yelled as they chased after the two animals. Shion almost didn’t chase after but knew she had too.

Kristoff chased after Baby easily now that he could see where he was going. The two pets ran into a dead end and then were finally caught. Mateo grabbed for his kitten and then Yaksha gently was taken by Kristoff. Yaksha hissed at Kristoff but Kristoff responded with a simple pat on the head as he scratched his tummy. Kristoff looked around and saw Shion looking for her pet. Kristoff wanted to attack the light but of course he couldn’t really do that if he didn’t want to get taken away. Kristoff tapped Shion’s shoulder making her shriek in shock and slap the sunglasses off of Kristoff. “No!” shouted Kristoff shouted as he made the quick instinct to cover his face. Yaksha jumped onto Shion where Mateo ran over to help out Kristoff. Shion stayed frozen wanting to feed but also wanting to flee but couldn’t force herself to move. “Here buddy,” Mateo said handing Kristoff the sunglasses. Kristoff took them and slapped on quickly before anything else happened. “He doesn’t like it when people take them off,” Mateo said apologetically to Shion who soon no longer feared the two dark Gammas, with people around they couldn’t really attack. “W-why?” Shion asked trying to make the conversation as normal as possible in case anyone was listening or watching. Mateo looked up in surprise and then responded: “He’s a little embarrassed on how he looks without them.” Shion had the curiosity to look but knew that would be pushing it. “Thanks for getting Yaksha,” Shion responded as she looked into the distance to see a few men in black suits and sunglasses. Mateo turned around and saw them start to approach. Mateo freaked out a little and then thought back to all of the TV shows that he had seen. What would they do? “W-would you like to have breakfast with us?” Mateo asked. Kristoff looked at Mateo in confusion who responded with a jerk of the head behind them. Catching the hint, Kristoff went along with it. Unsure, Shion nodded her head and soon the three had scurried out.

Mateo and Kristoff thankfully had money on them so there was no suspicion. They went to a diner and then sat across from the Light Gamma. Mateo had his head in his hand and was silent a lot. “Is he alright?” Shion asked. She was hungry; but this type of food wasn’t going to cut it. “I don’t know,” Mateo responded. He tried to take his sunglasses off but Kristoff snatched his hand before it was taken off. “I’m conscious you know,” Kristoff said simply. “How do you look without the glasses,” Shion asked. “Disgusting,” Kristoff responded sighing. “C-can I see?” Shion asked. Kristoff swallowed he wasn’t sure but then nodded his head uncomfortably. Shion looked at Mateo and he nodded his head assuring her. Shion had her arm reach over the table over to Kristoff’s face. “I don’t bite…right now,” Kristoff said as he saw Shion’s hand reach over. Shion nodded and then took hold of the glasses. She pulled them down slowly and kept herself from gasping when she saw all of death and Hell in the hollow holes of in Kristoff’s skull. Kristoff sensed Shion gasped and then snatched her arm. Shion gasped. “Sorry,” Kristoff said apologetically as he put Shion’s hand down. Mateo mouthed the word shy to Shion who caught on and then felt herself at ease knowing Mateo wouldn’t necessarily attack her unless he got hungry, but she was a little on edge with Kristoff, he didn’t like her and she knew it. Then again Light and Dark weren’t supposed to, but Mateo seemed okay with it, maybe it wasn’t the same for Kristoff.

11 Years Ago

"So she finally left, huh?" Louise asked Yume as Yume had finished washing up.
"Yep," Yume replied, "She was only here for a few days." 
"A few days is long enough," Louise replied, sipping her hot chocolate. 
She got up and said to Yume, "I'm going out to eat at my favorite breakfast place. Can you take care of the dogs?" 
"Sure," Yume replied absentmindedly, and started making breakfast for herself.
"Later then," Louise said and walked out of the door.

11 Years Ago

Shion knew she wasn't wanted there, seeing Kristoff's eyes did scare her but they seemed strangely familiar. Maybe she met someone who had similar injuries. 
"Hungry?" Mateo suddenly asked snapping Shion from her thoughts. 
"Huh? Oh no...no I'm not." Shion lied. She felt famished but didn't want to hurt innocent Gama, bullies or not. She pushed her plate away, paid for her share then said "I should go." 
"So soon?" Mateo asked, he knew the men were still lurking outside and if Shion left then it would most likely lead to a kidnapping. Light or Dark, they deserved no Gama. Mateo reached out for her wrist but Shion quickly snatched her hand away. 
"S-Sorry." Shion apologized. "I don't want to be greedy." 
"Greedy?" Mateo asked. 
"Yeah, what exactly do you mean?" Kristoff said, he was sounding suspicious. Shion shuffled in place but replied "Y-You'd think I was crazy or something. I really should go." 
She was grabbed by her over coat and dragged to the back where they sped through the kitchen and out into the back alley. Shion was harshly pushed against the wall with a hand trapping her in place and Kristoff demanded "Answers, now." 
Shion's hunger was on edge and she needed to leave. 
"I...suck...blood." Shion said, her voice dropping lower and lower. Kristoff raised an eye brow as he asked "Blood?" 
"Dark gama blood." Shion clarified. 
Mateo took a good step back after hearing that. 
"It's strange I know but somehow my bodies able to find the nutrition I need in Dark Gama blood...I sometimes loose control when I don't get enough." Shion admitted. 
"Enough? How much do ya need?" Kristoff asked. 
"The last time I drank my fill, there were three dead bodies." Shion admitted her blood eyes dimming. "I blacked out and don't remember how I got cornered by three dark Gama but that's what happened. I don't like to kill, so normally I run from a fight." 
"So that's why ya don't fight back." Mateo said. 
"I knew Light Gama were Saints but not to the point where they refuse to fight for their lives." Kristoff said. "Ya know...telling us this won't solve anything for you." 
"I'm aware." Shion replied. "But this is a punishment for the three I've killed." 
As she was about to say more, Yaksha sprung from her coat and hissed, fur on end and tail up in anger and rage. Shion followed his gaze and spotted the two men in black. Guns were in their hands and as they fired purple bullets zoomed out, not making a sound. Shion gripped Kristoff by his sleeves and pulled him to the left while Mateo escaped by jumping out of the way. Using telekinesis he urged the over head metal ladder to fall back and slam into one of them. Kristoff hung tight to his glasses before they could fall off and the two Gama fell to the snow. Quickly getting up, Mateo joining them but they found themselves cornered. 
"Come quietly or we'll use force." one man said, he sounded robotic. 
"Like HELL we will!" Mateo spat. 
"Very well." the men replied and lifted their wrists. Silver bracelet gleamed and sent a high pitched screech, making the three Gama fall to the ground. They covered their ears and felt as if their ear drums were being dug into b knives. Just as the men had gotten electric wired nets out ready to capture, a red fox tail slammed him against the wall. Several ribs were heard broken and the other was slammed into the snow by a twin. The gama recovered quickly. 
"Don't just stand there, this way!!" a voice called. 
Kristoff and Mateo recognized the voice and raced over towards it, Shion following as well. They found Nezumi. 
"What's that doing with you?" Nezumi asked. 
"Sorry." Shion instantly apologized. Nezumi rolled his eyes, knocking against a wall and the wall sliding open. They four raced inside finding a sewer line with the water rushing up ahead. They jumped in, Mateo noticing Shion's legs coming together and forming a fin, the tail fin looking like flexible glass. They swam to safety which was on the outskirts of town.    
_

11 Years Ago

Shion, Nezumi, Kristoff, and Mateo were able to reach a pothole and then climbed up into the ladder where they found themselves out overlooking the Bays of New York. “So far from home,” Kristoff muttered as he looked around. He just got his vision back and hadn’t recalled the last time he had swam but thankfully he still remembered. “Baby!” Mateo shouted as he reached surface. “She’s fine,” Kristoff assured pulling out the small baby kitten from his zipped pocket. Thankfully the material of jacket was waterproof. Baby pounced off and then ran to the ferret’s side. She still wore her pink garments. “Hey, what’s your name by the way?” Mateo asked Shion recalling never to really know. “Shion,” Shion responded. “Enough with names, we’re going to have to figure out a way home or else we camp here,” Nezumi said disgusted from the sewage he was in. “We smell like s**t,” Kristoff said smelling his clothing. As Kristoff and Nezumi thought of ways to set up camp from the cold and head home Mateo made his way over to Shion. “Ok, Shion what are you exactly other than a light Gamma?” he asked curiously. Shion was surprised by two things. One: Mateo didn’t growl like Kristoff he was more down to Earth. Two: he really did smell, they both did from their little swim. “I mean I like to drink blood myself AB positive is my favorite aside from B negative. But you seem to drink a lot you hungry?” Mateo asked tilting his head exposing his bare neck. Shion stared at his neck wide eyed and then licked her lips in hunger. “Listen if you want some, I’d be happy to donate I drink a lot myself and Kristoff could help, he could probably make you in his lab,” Mateo explained putting is head down. “Make me something?” Shion asked. “Yeah, well Kristoff’s a genius; his head is full of nonsense that makes technology eons past human technology. It’ll take a millennium for humans to at least advance into one new electronic that Kristoff has invented. With his big brain he could probably well…help you,” Mateo said cringing at the word help. Shion didn’t want to hurt any more Gammas and took the offer. “Alright but I need it as soon as possible,” Shion said. “Then we have to get home as soon as possible,” Mateo said as went to go help out Kristoff and Nezumi plan their way home.

11 Years Ago

Nezumi and Kristoff were fishing around the place for any place that would lead to New York. They spotted the black van of the two men they recently hospitalized and devious smirks spread across their faces. The tip toed towards the car, Nezumi motioning Kristoff to wait a bit and listened; aroung three more men in there waiting for a signal. Kristoff showed him a small bomb which Made Nezumi hold back a laugh as Kristoff latched it to the side and the two racing off a few feet. Kristoff pulled out a remote and pushed the button, the van going into flames and flying into the air, flipping some before falling in the snow and exploding. The boys hysterically laughed, Nezumi saying "Man you are awesome." 
"Yes I am." Kristoff replied then turned, seeing Mateo and Shion speaking privately. Shion twiddling her fingers but Mateo seeming to encourage her. 
"What is he talking to that Saint for?" Nezumi asked. 
"Don't know." Kristoff replied. 
Shion then vigorously shook her head, Mateo storming behind her and pushing her forward. Shion fought, but because of her lack of blood she was weak and easy to push. The two were then in front of the two light Gama, Mateo saying "Shion has something to ask you." 
"Really?" Kristoff asked eye brow raised. 
"Y-Yeah..." Shion replied, red eyes on the floor and fingers twiddling. Yaksha and Baby had returned to their owners, Yaksha nipping Shion's finger to give her some nerve. 
"Ouch." Shion muttered, getting some nerve back. She then said "C-Can you stop my craving?" 
The boys looked at her in shock. Nezumi responded "What type of craving hunger or sexual craving." 
"Oh no no no no no no no!!" Shion instantly said. "My hunger, for blood! I want it to stop so I don't have to worry about hurting Gama! Mateo says your a brilliant inventor so please help me!!" 
Kristoff looked down at her, turning away and replying "No, I don't like waiting my time on Light Gama."  
Shion then went to her knees, doing a Japanese style bow on the ground with her face pressed against the snow. 
"I BEG OF YOU!" Shion cried. "I'M SICK OF THESE CRAVING! I DON'T WANT TO KILL!" 
Kristoff turned back, eye brow raised as he asked "I have a high fee." 
"I'll do anything!!" Shion pushed, Mateo's eyes growing wide with the desperation she was showing. Kristoff paused. 
"Anything?" Kristoff asked. 
"Yes!" Shion replied. 
Kristoff smirked.  

11 Years Ago

Louise had ended up getting her food to go and was walking around New York, seeing ambulances come to take some guys in black. 
Geez, I'm happy I wasn't here, Louise thought, That would've been a pain. 
She continued her wandering and stumbled across Shion again this time in the company of three dark gammas and doing a full Japanese style back. 
"The heck...?"
_

11 Years Ago

Kristoff sniffed the air and so did Mateo recognizing the familiar scent from before. She smelled of Hell Hounds most definitely. “What is it?” Shion asked shyly. “Your friend,” Kristoff responded grimly as he looked around and spotted Louise in the distance. Shion got up from bowing and turned to look around and found Louise making her way towards everyone. “What are you going here?” Louise questioned raising her eyebrow to the sight of three dark Gammas and one shy light gamma. “W-we were attack at a diner, Nezumi led us out and we were leaving,” Shion explained. Louise recalled the attack at the diner and knew what probably had occurred afterwards. She looked too two dark gammas that she recognized, one that had chased Shion before and the other time they were outside her house. Her tea set! “Did one of you fix my tea set?” Louise asked looking at Mateo and Kristoff, she wasn’t sure which one of them had done it. “Yes, anyway let’s go I can’t stand the way we smell,” Mateo said as they all started to leave.

Finally making sure the New York City streets were safe, Mateo, Kristoff, Nezumi, Shion, and Louise were soon at the entrance of Ballet Company. The American Ballet Society to be exact. “A ballet company? You guys do ballet?” Nezumi asked letting out a chuckle. “No we live in the basement and feed off people who dare to enter our territory,” Mateo said his voice in monotone considering it was the most normal thing for him and Kristoff. “Come on,” Kristoff said taking out a small pen. He led everyone to the back of the entrance and then had them enter through sneaking in deeper and deeper into the company. “I-It’s dark,” Shion said nervously. “Don’t worry just hang on to us and you won’t get lost,” Kristoff growled in irritation as he clicked the pen and then a bright light flashed in guiding them through. Nezumi got dizzy and often shook his head to catch conscious from passing out. Louise thought she could handle it but it was too hard, every turn seem to become into separate trails. A turn within a turn, it was an inception of movement and constant switching of direction. It was all overwhelming. It smelled, skeletons were found all over, mice were dead unfortunately never making it through. Bats died never finding their way out to find food. Shion was doing her best to keep up with everyone and suddenly lost her way. “Guys?” she called out shyly. She looked around and every turn looked the same. It was dark so that didn’t help. She started to hyperventilate in fear until someone grabbed her wrist and dragged her forward. “Hurry up d****t,” Kristoff growled leading Shion the way. Shion was relieved that Kristoff had come for her; she would have probably been another lost pile of skeletons.

“Here we are,” Kristoff said as he led everyone to his laboratory. “Feel free to check things out,” Kristoff said setting things down. He took off his jacket to show his sleeveless black shirt and biceps as he started to get to work. Louise looked around at everything and was impressed she never had seen any of these gadgets before. She then noticed a particular substance that she had seen before. It was soft, gel like firm, and was able to mold. So he’s the one who fixed my tea set, Louise thought as she looked over to see Kristoff working hard. He didn’t looks like the one to help others. Nezumi played around with Mateo going into anti-gravity chamber, ship shafting chambers, personality swapping, limb swapping, time manipulation, and creature generator. They were having a ball floating in the chambers and flipping about, changing their forms, and doing other neat tricks. Shion looked around silently and was looking through some drawers to find smaller gadgets. Some looked normal but held dangerous setting which Shion learned when she burned herself with an ice cube that was cold and watery but not melting. She then saw a camera inside and thought that was part of gadget but wasn’t sure. She pressed a button and immidately was led to image memory. Shion looked through images. She saw Mateo and Krisotff together. Sometimes the images were of Kristoff alone working, or sometimes Mateo playing around with the ballet dancers messing them up. She then spotted an image of a girl. A very pretty girl. It was odd to see her; she was so…not dark. She had blonde flawless curls, and the bluest eyes that seemed so pure. Shion saw more images and the girl seemed to make things from the dead come back to life. Her fingers were planted in the roots of plants and they would come back to life in two images. Another image showed small mice in one image and then dead by the girl’s touch in the next. She was found also holding Kristoff and Kristoff holding her as they walked down the street together. Obviously, Mateo took the images. Shion was curious. Did Kristoff love a light gamma? If he did where was she now? He was blind so he probably didn’t know what she was. Shion looked to Kristoff and then back at the images. They did everything together. What happened? Shion put the camera away before she was caught and then distracted herself with something else. However it was too late for Mateo had spotted Shion snooping around while in the chamber with Nezumi and would tell her later.

11 Years Ago

"Okay, come here." Kristoff called, Shion making her way over. "I'll make you a pill that will stop your craving but I need Dark and Light Gama blood."
He took Shion's hand and pricked her finger with a needle, doing the same to Nezumi. Taking the drops of blood, he brought them over to a telescope and looked into the DNA.
"This'll take a while." Mateo said. "Follow me." 
'They all followed Mateo out of the lab to give Kristoff the peace and quiet he needed. They came the to theater where the ballerina's were dancing. Louise and Nezumi found it entertaining to watch these girls fight with one another verbally. Mateo took Shion's wrist and said "I saw you snooping through those pictures." 
Shion's face lit up red. 
"I'm so sorry!!" Shion apologized. 
"Don't say it to me, apologize to Kristoff." Mateo said then leaned in. "The girl in those pictures used to be his lover..."
"What happened to her?" Shion asked, curious. 
"She's Light Gama Shion I think you know what happened." Mateo said. 
Shion gulped as all she mumbled was "Oh..."

11 Years Ago

Shion was silent for a moment."How did she find out?" Shion asked shyly.Mateo sighed. He then looked down to his side to find Baby pawing his leg. Mateo picked up the small white feline and let her settle down on his lap."She told him," Mateo said looking down at his kitten."He didn't take it well, did he?" Shion asked."Nope. Her name was Emmy just to let you know. She was the second person to see Kristoff without his sunglasses. He let her see him without them and she still loved him despite all hell could be created from the empty holes. She felt guilty knowing that Kristoff shared something personal with her and so she couldn't bare hurting innocents any longer so she told him she was a Light Gamma. I actually pretty much knew, everything about her was pretty light. After he told her, he went pretty berserk mixed up with the feelings of betrayal, love, and hatred. She tried to run but got lost in the maze and found a way to the undeground waterway and then Kristoff drowned her and stabbed her," Mateo said calmly.Shion swallowed a little nervous."But he loved her, didn't he? They were lovers right?" Shion asked. She didn't know why he had to kill her, he loved her alot judging from the photos. THat was the first time she actually saw him smile so grandly."He did and he still does. He regrets it actually sometimes but he doesn't like Light Gammas and afterwards he became soft. He invents to get his mind off her, and he actually didn't attack you, she rubbed off on him hard," Mateo said.Shion was silent once again. He killed his lover and regrets it. It was surprising to know that Kristoff as cruel as he was, loved a 'saint' then again she probably had to do things that hurt her just to be with him."Go," Mateo said simply without explanation."What?" Shion asked."Go! Go find Kristoff! The genius probably has your pill complete already, and apologize to him," Mateo said."Could you come with me?" Shion asked nervously.Mateo looked at Shion and then sighed exasperated. He then got up and the handed Baby to Nezumi."I'll be back, hold on," Mateo said as he then played with his telekenisis to cause some toruble on stage. Dancers were exposed having affairs from their lovers having fists fly. Nezumi and Louise started to die of laughter and enjoyed the scene of such drama.Shion and Mateo then made their way towards the laboratory to find Kristoff. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Kristoff?" Shion called softly entering the laboratory. Mateo entered in shortly as well."Over here," Kristoff said in a monotone voice from his location.Shion approached him slowly a little fightened, Mateo however pushed her forward several times to make her move faster. "Here," Kristoff said handing her a small bottle of gray pills."Take one per day and you'll be fine, if you lose them I'm not making more. You can die for all I care," Kristoff said coldly.Shion held the pills and looked at Mateo who shook his head. He mouthed the words no, knowing that Kristoff would just be stubborn and proabably had extra vials of pills for Shion."Thanks Kristoff, uhm I'm sorry," Shion said quietly.Kristoff turned around."What did you do?" he asked. His tone was firm and tough making Shion a little nervous."I saw Emmy," Shion said. "I know I shouldn't have but I accidentily found your camera and then saw the images and then saw her, and then Mateo told me about her and I'm sorry," Shion said quickly and swiftly ready to make a run for it.Kristoff was silent for a few moments, he looked at Mateo and then back at Shion. "Here," Kristoff said throwing a rag at Shion.Shion took the rag in confusion."Clean this place up and don't destroy, touch, or even look through my stuff," Kristoff growled as he walked passed Shion.Shion took the rag and looked around the entire laboratory. It was huge. Enormous. She needed more then just a rag. She started to wip the counter and saw how aborsobent the rag was it sucked everything up and held a grand capacity of liquid almost a bucket full of water. Kristoff left the lab where Mateo stayed behind smirking."See, he would have kept your body for science experiments. My boy went soft," Mateo said.Shion looked around and then got to work."Don't worry we'll bring you lunch, you like humans?" Mateo asked.Shion shook her head furiously."Alright, we'll see what we can do," Mateo said leaving Shion to her work.

11 Years Ago

Louise was enjoying herself to the utmost, but kinda knew that Yume would be dying to know what had happened to her. 
If she's taking a nap, I could give her a nightmare with me in it, and give her a message, Louise thought happily, and got ready to send her message. 
She made herself comfortable and closed her eyes. 
______

Yume was sitting with the dogs and teaching them tricks, even though she was worried that something might have happened to Louise--she was late. 
"I'm sure she's fine," She said to Que who's head was in her hands. 
Que gave a yelp in reply and then wagged it's tail in delight.
"Okay then. You dogs, whoever gets the ball, gets the treat!" Yume yelled to the fourteen dogs as she tossed the ball. 
Yume closed her eyes and got a short nightmare--a daydream really, but it was defiantly from Louise. Well, at least she's safe. 

11 Years Ago

Nezumi stroked the ball of white in his lap and watched the ballerina's brawl. He heard cat fights were entertaining but he didn't think it'd be this hilarious. Girls clawing and sending hisses at the other, pulling hair, swiping each other to cause blood, the occasional punches and kicks. It was even funnier when the boys attempted the break it up but getting attacked inside. Baby meowed, sniffing at his jacket and Nezumi holding her at arms length apart. 
"No, you can't eat my rats." Nezumi warned. Baby, seeming to understand, curled back up in his lap and purred. It was weird having a cat like this. He heard footsteps approaching making him turn to see Mateo and Kristoff arriving. Mateo seemed to be teasing him, Kristoff sending death glares at him. 
"I take it Shion's punishment went well?" Nezumi asked, smirking. Even though he wore sunglasses, he could feel the fiery glare of Kristoff's eyeless sockets.
"He won't admit he's gone soft." Mateo bragged, elbowing Kristoff in the side. 
"Soft? A Dark Gama? That's not new." Nezumi said, turning his attention back to the brawling dancers. 
"Not new?" Louise asked, she woke up from her nap and looked at Nezumi in confusion. "What? You think letting a Light Gama live is new?" Nezumi asked, he handed Baby back to Mateo and continued "Dark Gama are interesting. We only bully Light Gama but not to the point of killing. Unless...lets say, they break our hearts or betray us in some way is when we kill them." 
"You make us sound like the Saints now." Kristoff said. 
"Maybe we are." Nezumi said. "We only kill when threatened." 
"And Light Gama?" Louise asked. 
"they don't kill...the only time I witnessed a Light Gama kill....was when their pack was killed." Nezumi said, eyes dulling and showing hate. 
"That makes sense." Louise said. "Light Gama get very attached to those they find dear to them."
"Interesting..." Mateo mumbled. 
Kristoff looked back the way he came, in wonder. That was when they heard faint singing. 
~ * ~
Shion had miraculously managed to clean the whole lab, she was covered in soot, ash, and some burns due to being electrocuted. Yaksha helped with dusting and kept her company. During her cleaning she would sing, but it was a song that she was unfamiliar with. Shion took one last look around the lab, making sure everything was in order until she was brought to a splitting headache. She took a pill and swallowed, it felt like swallowing a pebble but her hunger instantly quenched when it hit her stomach. Her eyes stung a bit but she remained fine. She rubbed at them and looked around, she didn't want to get lost and die so she resorted to waiting here. She sat in a chair, Yaksha arriving and placing himself in her lap to be stroked. As Shion sat there, the headache came back; not from hunger this time thought. 
"Huh?" Shion mumbled as she tried comprehending what was happening. Her pupils dilated and suddenly she found herself in a different scenario. Everything was rushing by, Dark, Light, Gama and more Gama. Till suddenly she was on a table, shots, chemicals, screams, broken bones. Her eyes then suddenly went from red....to blue. She fell limp. Yaksha felt his mast go limp, squeaking to try and get he to awaken. Shion then began to stir, eyes blinking and the beautiful blue looking around. 
"Hmm?" Shion mumbled and looked around. She felt the bottle of pills in her hands and mumbled "I'm on a medication now?" 
Yaksha squeaked again; this didn't feel like his Shion. The unknown looked down to Yaksha and smiled. 
"So little Yaksha's all grown up now." 'Shion' said with a smile. Looking around she rose and observed everything closely, mumbling her opinion in different languages. Once done, she turned to Yaksha and asked "Tell me....What's this 'Shion' girl like?"      
_

11 Years Ago

Mateo and Kristoff turned their heads around. Nezumi and Louise also turned away to look towards the direction to where the voice was coming from. They kept looking as if the owner of such singing would appear through the doorway. Kristoff rubbed his temples. It had better be that Light gamma, it isn’t someone was getting eaten tonight. Kristoff and Mateo started to walk towards the voice as Louise and Nezumi followed and were soon in the laboratory. “Shion,” Kristoff called from the doorway. It took the Light Gamma a few seconds to respond to the name as she then turned her head to the four Dark Gammas. Baby pounced from Mateo’s hands and then headed towards Yaksha who had moved away from its “owner.” The two furry animals stayed in the corner Baby willingly defending Yaksha from the intruder despite her pint size. Mateo and Kristoff observed Shion and Kristoff was the first to say it: “Blue.”  

Split Personality?

11 Years Ago

'Shion'  looked over at the Dark Gama, she still wasn't accustom to the hosts name but then again they could be working for those men; like the traitors she had to kill. She turned to them, eyes untrustworthy as she replied "Any you are?" 
"Kristoff." 
"Mateo." 
"Louis." 
"Nezumi and your ferret seems to distrust you." 
Yaksha was keeping a distance which 'Shion' didn't seem to mind. Shion only giggled as she said "He always liked Shion better because she was so pathetic." 
"So your not Shion." Mateo said, arms crossed. 
Kristoff braced himself to kill the intruder but 'Shion' put her hands up in defense when she said "No need for a blood bath." 
"Really, ya still light Gama?" Nezumi asked. 
"Well duh, of course I am!" 'Shion' said obviously. "Light and Dark Gama can't switch...unless change of heart that is." 
"Tell us who you are first of all!" Mateo said. 
"Oh. well my name....my name....hmm." 'Shion said then went into thought, trying to remember her name. 
"Ya know....I'm not sure." 'Shion' replied. "I was hoping, he knew." 
She pointed at Yaksha who shrugged. 'Shion' glared making Yaksha cower behind Baby. Baby hissed and 'Shion' rolled her eyes as she replied "Seems I came out too soon....Oh well, until next time." 
Shion's body then tumbled, Louise there to catch her quickly. Shion's eyes fluttered open as she forced herself to her feet. She felt her head and mumbled "What happened?" 
"Shion?" Mateo called, Shion turning in a more familiar way. 
"Yes?" 
"She's back to normal." Nezumi replied, Yaksha quickly scurrying to her and licking and nipping at Shion's cheek. Shion looked around asking "Did I clean the lab?" 
"Yes." Kristoff replied. "One question though." 
"Hmm?" Shion asked. 
"Do you happen to have a split personality?" Mateo finished. 
Shion blinked a coupe of times and asked "Was I singing a song?" 
Everyone nodded and Shion's whole face turned red. She covered her face with her hands and said "How embarrising." 
"Mind explaining?" Louise asked. 
Shion sighed and replied "It'll take a while." 
She looked around and said "I'll go get food then." 
She took Mateo aside and said "Please show me the way out." 
"You'll explain when dinners ready?" Mateo challenged. 
"Yes." Shion said, dreading it and Mateo led her out.  
_

11 Years Ago

Kristoff was relieved not towards the fact that Shion was back. Kristoff could never see blue eyes ever again. Red was fine! “Hey Louise, ever seen a world full of Hell Hounds?” Kristoff asked looking at Louise. “No, does that even exist?” Louise asked letting out a small laugh. “Yeah, want to go?” Kristoff asked. “Sure,” Louise said excited. “In there,” Kristoff said pointing towards the chamber. Nezumi wanted to actually see such a world and so tagged along with Louise. They headed towards the chamber and then entered the small space. “Alright have fun, if you want to come back ring this bell,” Kristoff said throwing the small yellow bell at Louise who caught it. Kristoff then pushed a few buttons and then finally the ignition button. The two dark gammas then disappeared instantly.  Kristoff sighed as he sat down alone on his chair. He walked towards to the drawers and then saw it was really clean. Shion was really good. Too bad it was only once. He opened the drawer and then grabbed the camera slamming the drawer shut. He looked through the photos once more. He could actually see them now. He never knew how he looked and didn’t know that’s how he looked after years. Emmy was beautiful just as he knew and Mateo was kiddy. Kristoff threw the camera at the ground and then headed towards his inner laboratory. In the smaller laboratory was a bunch of other things like small gadgets that Emmy helped him make. He then started to work on another project, to get his mind off of her.

Mateo and Shion had to buy some food which pissed Mateo a little off wanting to steal but he couldn’t not after this morning’s incident. They then entered the maze once again. Baby stayed behind Shion alongside of Yaksha to make sure she didn’t stop walking and wouldn’t get lost. “Alright we’re here,” Mateo said as they walked towards the laboratory. Kristoff could cook the meat easily with his supplies. “Kristoff!” Mateo called. No response. Mateo and Shion looked into the laboratory and saw the smashed camera lying on the floor. Mateo picked up the pieces and then let them lie on the counter. Mateo walked into the lab a little more and saw Kristoff work vigorously on another project. He was frustrated with sketching. Mateo caught a glimpse of the sketch and saw in the corner to familiar eyes. Her eyes. Underneath was the new invention. “Mateo turned back to see Shion looking in as well. “Come on,” Mateo whispered pushing her out of the room. “What about Kristoff?” Shion asked. “Just let him cool off, you know how to cook?” Mateo asked. “Uhm I -” “Nevermind, we just had to flavor the meat and then put it in this sucker and it’ll be good,” Mateo said knowing how to work the gadget. “Ok,” Shion said shyly as she unpacked the supplies.    

11 Years Ago

Shion helped set out the food, Mateo getting the pot ready as he asked "Ever make hamburger steak before?" 
"Not me..." Shion replied, Mateo knowing she was speaking of her other half. He handed Shion an onion and said "Chop it." 
Shion did as told, grip tightening on the blades handle and her vision began to slightly blur. Yaksha noticed, hissing at her as if to rid of of the unwanted intruder. 
"Shion?" Mateo asked. "Hungry already?"
"It's not that..." Shion replied, shaking out of it. 
"Wanna talk about it?" Mateo pushed. 
"..." Shion began to chop at the onion, vigorously as if chopping an arm to small bits. Mateo stilled her arm and said "There's hate, I get that..." 
"She's annoying!" Shion said. "She's like the little sister or twin sibling your cursed with!!!" 
"She can't be that bad." Mateo said. 
"She's a Bane...literally." Shion said with venom, that was rare to hear from Light Gama. "She enjoys chaos, she like disorder. The only to keep her locked away is mentioning her name." 
"Do you know her name?" Mateo asked. 
"Yes...Yaksha hates her, as your already witnessed." Shion said, Yaksha racing off to play with Baby. Mateo was making the steak while Shion cut the vegetables. She helped with frying while Mateo did the sauce. 
"Ya gonna come clean at dinner?" Mateo asked. 
"Yes." Shion replied.