thread heads : Forum : Unleashed

Re: Unleashed

11 Years Ago

Nezumi's rat squirmed out of Kristoff's clothes and scurried off to the camera room where there were men in black watching the experiments.The small mouse dropped a small pill and raced out. A small beeping eminated from it until it released a fog of green smoke that had the men coughing and keel over. The small mouse raced inside, taking control of one of the spot lights to signal Nezumi, Mateo and Alex were ready. 

"There's the signal!" Mateo whispered and they raced in, weaving past the men who were looking left and right. They came to the back door which was unlocked and raced inside, the camera's were shut down and as they raced down the halls, they saw a small trail of gears and screws on the ground. 
"Kristoff's bread crumb trail." Mateo said. "Classic." 
"There he is mate!" Alex pointed out, spotting Kristoff messing with the controls. Nezumi was there and asked "Might I ask what the hell your doing?" 
"Leaving a little present for the facility." Kristoff said innocently and pulled out some wires. He rose and said "We got two hours to find this thing, mind leading the way Nezumi?" 
"With pleasure." Nezumi replied and led the two down the path, passing rooms where Gama's were being tested. Screams and the sound of limbs breaking could be heard from those rooms. Alex shivered and Mateo asked "So this is our hell?" 
"Yup, but you'd wish for the real thing then this place." Nezumi said. The small posse came to a bolted door. Mateo was up, feeling his way on the metal until  his eyes fell upon the coded lock. Simply by swiping his fingers across the keypad, the code was broken and the door popped open. They came to a pitch black room where a book sealed in a glass case was in the middle. 
"You're up Hamlet." Nezumi said, pulling out a black rat that scampered out of his hand and raced across the floor, reaching a red button that showed read censors. Alex shape shifted into a small sparrow and flew past, seeing a green button above and zooming up to click it with his beak which deactivated security. The boys raced inside, Alex transforming back and landing nimbly on his feet. Nezumi's demon fox tails emerged from him and ripped the case from place. He snatched the book and said "Behold...the Book of Gama." 

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

11 Years Ago

“There he is! With more!” a man yelled from behind. The four boys turned around and groaned in exasperation. Without technology these men were helpless and defenseless. Nothing but mere hominids. Mateo rolled his eyes and then forced doors to swing open with full power and slam them to the ground leaving the gruesome sound of a crack of skulls behind. “Come on!” Kristoff yelled leading them the way out. They kept turning, running, killed a few humans, more running, and more turnings. “Do you know where ya going, mate?” Alex asked a little nervous. Mateo looked at Alex who had a fear stricken face plastered all over. “Asking Kristoff that question is like asking if the theory of relativity by Einstein is well written for paper and good for noting but words and say rather then hold up in the real world where it’ll do nothing but disintegrate and hold up as a theory,” Mateo said. “Exactly my friend,” Kristoff said continuing to run. Alex and Nezumi looked at each other and didn’t know how to respond. “Yes!” Kristoff answered sensing the uncertainty. They continued to run and repeated the same pattern over and over. Run, turn, run faster, stop, turn, kill those humans, run some more. Finally, they were near the entrance and saw that it was blockaded by bodies. Gamma bodies. The four sopped dead in tracks. They were piled on each other, stacked. Injured, burned badly, bruised, and destroyed. “Sick!” Mateo said staggering back. Alex heard the men near closer to them and knew they didn’t have time to be stopped by their own kind. He ran towards them. “Alex!” Mateo shouted. “Is he going to do what I think he is?” Nezumi asked. “Don’t know,” Kristoff answered. Instead of jumping over bodies and running over them as if they were nothing but savages piled which were the expectations, Alex only knelled in front of them and then laid his hands onto the stack in remorse but held on as small yellow streak like smokes escaped from his hands resurrecting the dead. The bodies screamed in pain feeling soul and body collide once more and then push each other off getting out the way. “Come on, they’re not stable anymore!” Alex shouted as their entrance was cleared out. The three boys followed and then headed outside. Kristoff ran out and swore like a sailor feeling the midnight winter chill. “Calm down,” Mateo said chuckling at how his friend just kept swearing. “You’re right,” Kristoff said as he went and pulled the pushed in the plug. “What did you do?” Mateo asked. “I’ll explain when we get home! GO!” Kristoff ordered as they all raced back to the dance company.

11 Years Ago

(YES!!! I FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!! I’M SO HAPPY I CAN JOIN BACK IN AGAIN!!!! :D :D :D :D :D)

A few weeks had passed by and Lacie decided to switch back with me, Usagi. I missed out on a lot of stuff I could have done like going to a ballet, though I hear there is going to be a ballet coming soon, though I hear some of the ballerina’s are getting into really big fights…Hope there not getting hurt too badly.
   I come up to the theatre they are said to perform at and take a peek inside.
     “YOU CHEATER! HOW COULD YOU?!” I hear a voice; soon an echo from a slap is heard and nearly had a heart attack. I lean my back against the wall, shimmying over to where the wall ends and pear at what was going on, on stage. There were all these ballerina’s in cat fights and some were even bleeding, so I ran outside as fast as I could, covering my mouth and breathing heavily in the cold winter air. That was too much…I don’t know if they’ll be ready to perform for the ballet.
   Rushing feet are soon heard behind me and I fall face first into the snow.
     “God! Watch where you’re going!” An annoyed and enraged voice bellowed at me.
     “I-I’m sorry!” I apologize. I look up to see four boys, one that seemed to be around eighteen with Navy black hair tied into a short pony tail, snow white skin, and blue eyes, the second boy looked to be seventeen I’m guessing with brown hair, peach skin and black sunglasses over his eyes, the third seeming to be the same as the one in the sunglasses, having a wolf like face, sharp features, light brown reddish hair, white skin, and light brown eyes, the fourth was maybe sixteen with light brown hair that reached to the end of his neck, peach skin, skinny and tired looking brown eyes.
     “Light? No- Dark, what the hell are you?” The boy with the sunglasses asked.
     “What?” I asked. He made no since. Light? Dark?
     “You act like a light gama, reek of a light gama, but yet you smell of dark gama as well.” He said. “What are you?”
   He- he smells gama?! Oh no, that isn’t good…or is it? What..What do I-
     “Well?” He asked, waiting for me to answer.
   I gulp and answer, “Both?”
_

11 Years Ago

Kristoff stared at the gamma and held his poker face but then noticed that he was freezing to death. “In. Now,” Kristoff ordered taking the girl’s shoulders and then turning her around to enter inside the company. The girl was confused on what was happening but only found herself getting pushed into probably the most confusing path she’s ever entered in her life. After what seemed like an eternity, they were finally at the threshold to the secret annex that was in store of the dance company. Usagi was awfully dizzy from the maze and then all of the boys had made their way in. Usagi found herself in a laboratory and thought it was probably the most brilliant things she’d ever seen. “Sit. There,” Kristoff ordered where Usagi was left in place and in a confused state. “He means here,” Mateo said pulling up the chair for the gamma. He wasn’t sure whether to give this girl a hard time or treat her like family. “What’s he going to do?” Usagi asked nervously as she took her seat. “That’s Kristoff, the Mad Scientist, I think he’s going to do an experiment,” Mateo said making sure Usagi was looking at him. Nezumi was greeted by the small puff of white scurrying to him in excitement. Baby was happy that everyone returned and clawed at his leg to be picked up seeing Mateo and Kristoff being busy. Honey Lee the sugar glider flew and clung to Alex’s head apprehensive that his owner wouldn’t return and that he wouldn’t be fed. “We’ll look at the book later, after this one leaves,” Nezumi whispered to Alex as they flipped through the pages. “And that’s Mateo, the Mad Hatter, I think he’s distracting you, while I insert this pretty little syringe in your arm,” Kristoff said calmly with a demonic smile looking at Usagi as he entered the needle into her system. “What?!” Usagi shrilled but it was already too late, for she passed out in her seat. Thank you,” Kristoff said as they exchanged high fives to Mateo. “Anytime,” Mateo said. “What are ya going to do with her?” Alex asked. “Eat her,” Mateo said shrugging his shoulders. “What!” Nezumi shouted. “Kidding, keep your pants on,” Mateo said calming down the gamma. “Oh and what did you do to the facility?’ Nezumi asked as Kristoff poked Usagi’s side to make sure she was out. “See for yourself,” Kristoff said as he got a remote and turned on a screen playing the images that was taking place at the facility. “How’d you get this?” Alex asked looking at the screen. “Hacked a satellite,” Kristoff responded going into the screen. Everyone stared closely and then noticed many doctors and scientists screaming and banging against the doors for escape. Gammas were already unstable and unable to take care of themselves so maybe it was best for before they died to at least have some taste in vengeance. “After they attack each other, they diminish to a mere nothing, as if nothing existed,” Kristoff explained knowing he couldn’t leave tracks of any life there, destroying every evidence of a facility. “Onwards to the book, while that one is knocked out, I’m getting frisky hearing about it,” Krisotff said turning off the screen.

11 Years Ago

Nezumi opened the book and the boys peered inside. The book contained all information on the former Dark Gamma that appeared millions of years ago, its power and its craving for destruction. The flipped through the pages easily, eyes glued to the book and trying to figure out someone the parts that were either too hard to decipher or in a different language lost in time. But when they came to the end, there were torn pages. 
"Damn it." Nezumi said, clapping the book shut. "That explains the dark gamma." 
"What do ya mean mate?" Alex asked. 
"Most of the gamma there were dark, we hold a piece of the original Dark Gamma that lived millions of years ago and was destroyed." Nezumi said. 
"What about the names?" Mateo asked, peering over his shoulder. 
"In the table of contents." Nezumi said. "Most of them are highlighted, obviously the ones who were trapped inside and are dead as we speak."
"There's not many of them left then." Kristoff said pulling out a usb drive from his pocket and plugging it into his computer. "Look, they got facilities all over the world." 
"Taking us out one by one." Nezumi said with disgust. "They obviously don't know how to harness the power just yet. We need to keep an eye on all dark gamma....maybe even light." 
He said light with disgust. 
"An alliance, sounds gross!" Kristoff said. "Even being near those saints make me wanna vomit!" 
"I know its disgusting but would you rather have those idiots have the upper hand when they actually become smart enough to make technology that can harness out power?" Nezumi asked. 
Though it displeased the Dark Gamma to no end, they said "Fine...."   

Usagi’s subconscious

11 Years Ago

Urg…what was that? What was in that needle? Whatever it was, I can’t move and I suddenly blacked out. I still hear voice, but their very, very faint. I think their talking about…a book? I have absolutely no clue. Plus, where am I? I need to wake up and get out of here as soon as I can!
_

11 Years Ago

Kristoff thought. He’s only protected a Light gamma once. But he didn’t know she was a Light and she certainly didn’t act a like a saint. Probably against her wishes. He looked back to his tracking device that kept track of every gamma’s he met. He already planted one into Shion and she’s a light so he’s technically protecting her. Kristoff threw up a little in his mouth after that thought and then knew what he had to do next. Kristoff got another needle and the pierced it through Usagi’s skin once again. After it being inserted it made its way through her traveling through her circulatory system so it’s probably already planted on top of her frontal lobe by now. He picked up a bucket of ice water and then splashed it in Usagi’s face. “Wake up,” he barked. Usagi gasped awake as the cold water had hit her. She was perfectly conscious…now. “That’s was a little mean wasn’t it?” Alex asked seeing it in bad taste. “The side effect of the liquid is being ice cold,” Kristoff said taking a towel and tossing it to Usagi. “Dry yourself off, you’re staying here tonight, all of you,” Kristoff ordered turning to everyone. It was already late and other facilities might have noticed that one connection is gone and could have people already investigating the place and area. “Where will we sleep?” Nezumi asked. “In another place,” Mateo said. “Yeah, get the cots,” Kristoff said as he went to organize his things. Mateo followed the order and pulled out four cots. “They’re so thin,” Nezumi said. “Oh yeah, lie down on them,” Mateo said smirking. Nezumi took a cot frowning and then shook and let it lay down. He then laid down on it himself and surprise the thin sheet felt like the softest, most firm, bed ever lay on. “What the hell are you?” Nezumi asked lying down happily smiling in amazement. “A genius,” Kristoff responded raising an eyebrow. “I wonder how your kids will turn out,” Alex thought. Kristoff’s face turned into a bloody red at the remark. Mateo turned to him and raised his eyebrows. “Shut up,” Kristoff snapped. Mateo shrugged his shoulders and laughed about it. “Who’s the fourth cot for?” Alex asked. “Our pets,” Kristoff responded.

11 Years Ago

I don’t know how I got involved with all this, running into these four boys (well, actually, they ran into me) and being told to go with them to an unknown…secret lab? Now that I think about it, there are only four cots.      “U-umm…four? Shouldn’t there be six?” I ask.      “Hmm? Oh, right.” The boy with the wolf like face said. He grabbed two extra cots, handing the two to me and saying, “Hold these for me will ya?”      “Okay…” I said taking the two cots. “U-umm, what are all your names by the way?”      “I’m Alex mate!” The younger boy said.      “Nezumi.” The boy with the navy hair said.      “Mateo and you’ve met Kristoff.” The wolf feature boy said introducing himself as Mateo and I remembered that boy, Kristoff was the one who gave me the shot. They all seemed to be giving me death glares and I was now ten times more uncomfortable considering I would apparently be sleeping down here for the night. Though, the kitten and the sugar glider seem to be nice…I hope…

11 Years Ago

Nezumi was utterly relaxed, his rats crawling into his jacket like home Nezumi curled up, falling asleep.'
~ Dream mode:)~ 
He was five, living in the orphanage he'd come to love. He was among the eldest going around and having a good time with the other kids. He raced about and played a game of tag, till one little brat decided playing the blame game on him would be hilarious. Tripping him into the mud, the kids laugh and Nezumi, pushing himself up shoved the little girl down on her behind making her cry. the care taker, a nun, raced out and scolded Nezumi while Nezumi lashed back. In a lose of control, he sprouted tails and roared then black out...
He woke seeing to dead bodies and a crowd around them. The little kids trembled at the sight of his Dark Gamma form. Someone had called the police, but since when did the police go around looking like Men in Black? He was seized by the arms before he could run and was thrown in a van, hands bound behind his back and taken to the dreaded facility. 
Needles. 
Tests. 
Samples. 
More needles.
It drove him mad to the point where he began clawing at the metal on the walls until his fingers bled. He'd cry till his voice gave out....it wasn't until he began to embrace the power of Dark Gamma before his escape led his facility into flames. 
~Dream mode End~
Nezumi awoke to the sound of a blaring alarm. The others were gathered around a screen, trying to locate a light Gamma. Kristoff cursed under his breath as Nezumi asked "Who is it?" 
"The one with the split personality of course!" Kristoff said. 
"S**t!" Nezumi cursed. 
~ * ~
Shion and Sprx had finished up their tests, Sprx packing away the data she gathered and putting them away in a safe in a silver briefcase. Shion hopped down from the table, Sprx pointing out the shower where she bathed. So far, Sprx said that the other side of her was triggered by something but the true question was what? She finished her bath and changed into clean clothes as she said "Thanks for all you've done Sprx." 
"No prob." Sprx replied. They then heard thudding at the entrance of Sprx's lair. 
"What was that?" Shion asked just as the door was blown off. A small party of men all dressed in identical suits filed in. Shion panicked, Yaksha hissing and racing up Shion's arm and hiding in her jacket. 
"Sprx 77, unauthorized scientist you are under arrest for assisting something as dangerous as Gamma." the man said and got his gun ready. Sprx grabbed the silver brief case and dashed out, grabbing a grenade and throwing it. It exploded sending her lab into flames. 
"Come on!" Sprx said. 
"YOU'RE AN ILLEGAL SCIENTIST?!" Shion cried. 
"Yeah..." Sprx said, kicking open the air vent and crawling inside. Sion followed, hearing the men far behind trying to reorganize themselves as they two escaped. Sprx saw light and kicked open the vent, piling out and into an ice cream shop. the owner jumped as the two raced out and to the safety of the boats, where they would head to a safer location and take an airplane elsewhere.    

11 Years Ago

Louise and Yume hadn't been doing much since Louise had come back from meeting the other gammas. 
"I'm so bored!" Louise said again fro the umpteenth time, lying on her back. 
"Then play a video game," Yume replied from the living room.
"Done that," Louise replied.
"Take the dogs out." 
"Don't feel like it." 
"When do you feel like it?" Yume shot back.
"In future times, that's when!" 
"How soon in the future?"
"Soon enough!" 
"Uh-huh," Yume replied, sighing. 
I need to get Louise out of the house. Yume thought. 
"Wanna go to the video game store? I'll buy you something?" 
"Sweet!" Louise said, jumping up. "Let's go!"
_

11 Years Ago

(Err actually I meant for there to be four cots, PF#1 one for Nezumi, Alex, and Usagi, the fourth for pets. Kristoff and Mateo share one that was specially made, but that’s alright.)   Kristoff sighed and then walked over to the old tracking device and pressed the button. In an instant a few things happened: One: time stopped. Two: Shion freaked out that she was only one moving. Three: Shion vaporized to thin air and was transported. Four: She magically appeared back at the laboratory and when she turned around she freaked out to see Kristoff right behind her. Five: Kristoff pushed Shion out of the way so he could update the software status to let it know the procedure was successful. Six: time resumed. Seven: Time resumed. Eight: Sprx was left in shock that Shion and Yasksha had disappeared. Nine: the four boys and Usagi were surprised that Shion had appeared. Ten: a man in Eastern Asia has broken out of jail. Everyone was stunned to see the albino gamma appear before them. Baby was the first to react and sniffing the air hinting Yaksha’s presence. After the union of the furry animals Kristoff was the first to speak. “You had to get in trouble in the middle of the night,” Kristoff grunted as he headed back to his cot. “Sprx! Sprx! You have to help her! Send me back!” Shion blurted. She wasn’t going to let her confusion of how she even got back here distract her. Kristoff stared at her and then remembered that it was the other scientist that helped Shion with her condition. “Please!” Shion begged knowing the hunters would find her eventually. “You’ll have to clean the lab and then be my lab rat,” Kristoff said crossing his arms. “Yes! Please just help her!” Shion pleaded. Kristoff just looked at her but then moved towards his computer to go hack another satellite. Kristoff went and then typed a few codes, hacked a few usernames, more systems, stole the information of others and then continued to hack. “What are you doing now mate?” Alex asked. “Could you turn into a laser beam right now?” Kristoff asked. Alex frowned but then shrugged his shoulders and then did as he was told. Kristoff grabbed the laser beam and then started to undo the inside and switch some things around. “Alright, then that should hold up well enough,” Kristoff said as he left the lab. “We’re you going?” Mateo asked. “Roof,” Kristoff replied with Shion scurrying behind.

Kristoff took the morphed Alex and Shion up to the roof which wasn’t all the difficult to get through. Kristoff took his laptop and continued on with the controlling and then had connected the laser beam towards the sky and a certain angle. Kristoff switched the angle of the satellites and made sure that it was angled at the correct position to hit around the locations Shion was before after the recording from her transportation. He shot the laser beam as the color of the lovely cream yellow spilled out towards the sky and then soon disappear. The satellite was to reverse its velocity as it approached closer to it and then soon shoot it out back to Brazil.

Sprx was freaking out and heard the men in black gain on her as she started to run. “Shion! Where are you?!” she screeched in a panic. As she continued to run she was soon felt a sharp stabbing her just beneath the zygomatic arch. In 1/50 of a second or as humans refer to it a “jiffy,” the small shock of the laser had made its way into her nervous system setting off before she was able to fall back to the pain of the wounding.

After the tracker was lodged within her skull, Kristoff immediately pressed the button to bring Sprx back here at once vaporizing her to nothing and then transporting though. Kristoff walked over to his laptop seeing everything freeze ad then was making his over to unhook Alex until Sprx landed in front of him falling. “Ow,” she groaned but then her eyes snapped wide to her new environment. Her eyes blinked madly as she looked around and then saw Shion frozen in time looking worried and then turned to see a dark gamma with sunglasses press a button. Time resumed. Shion blinked and then saw Sprx before her and ambushed her in a hug. “You’re alright!” Shion cried happily. “Where are we?” Sprx asked still dazed. Shion pulled away and then realized she had the same question. She both looked up at Kristoff who was collecting his stuff. His tripod, his laptop, cords, Alex, and other materials. He looked over to the two confused girls. “You fix yourselves a cot, ask Mateo. And you,” Kristoff said pointing to Sprx. “Don’t you dare. Touch. My. Things. I will slice you open and eat your remains while conscious,” he growled sending tremors down Sprx’s spine who nodded in agreement. He then walked away back downstairs and Shion was quick to follow not wanting to get lost dragging Sprx alongside.

“How’d he do that?” Usagi asked shocked towards how Shion appeared out of the blue. “Kristoff’s a friggin’ mastermind that to create such inventions and do such things, he’s always breaking laws,” Mateo answered preparing two cots for the guests that should appear in any second now. “Illegal?” Usagi asked confused. “That too, also scientifically,” Kristoff responded as he entered with Shion and Sprx. “Over here,” Mateo said as there was a doorway to where Mateo and Kristoff usually slept. Everyone returned to where they were before and Shion and Sprx followed. “You sleep there,” Kristoff pointed out to the two cots that Mateo placed out. “And in the morning don’t be surprised if you see women aligned there plié-ing or releveing, this is a dance company get used to it,” Mateo said. “Everyone sleep. We’ll talk in the morning,” Kristoff said as he went to his cot. Sprx and Shion looked at each other and then lied down on the cots. “Whoa,” Sprx muttered surprised at the comfort. Shion wasn’t surprised, after meeting Kristoff she learned to never underestimate him.

11 Years Ago

(i decided to make it so Sprx and Kristoff have a bit of rivalry, especially since Shion is Kristoff's lab rat....FUN!)
Kristoff was awoken by a blinding bright light, which he soon indicated to be a laptop screen. He got up, looking at the clock which read four in the morning. 
"If its that damned light gamma I swear..." he mumbled and looked over, seeing it was Sprx. She was apparently running tests on Shion in her sleep, small censor boards attached to her forehead and nose, Sprx's eyes locked on her laptop screen. She had her briefcase opened, papers out with data only a scientist could decipher. Kristoff got up, walking like a zombie, over to the human and slammed her laptop shut. 
"Hey!" Sprx whispered angrily. 
"Go to sleep." Kristoff demanded. 
"Not now! Shion's in a vivid dream and I need to record it." Sprx said, opening her laptop and looking at the charts that went from up to down. Kristoff had to hold back every desire to kill this girl on the spot. Shion shifted in her sleep, looking up and mumbling "Sprx what did I say about running tests in my sleep." 
"Aw man..." Sprx mumbled as she found the charts drop when Shion woke up. Shion pulled off the censors and handed them back. 
"Will a blood sample make you happy?" Shion asked, already feeling the death aura emanating from Kristoff, she needed to distract Sprx before she was killed. The problem with her friend was when it came to science, nearly nothing stood in her way.  Sprx clapped her laptop shut and placed it back in the briefcase, Kristoff stalking off back to bed. Sprx pulled out a small needle and pricked Shion's finger making her cringe a bit. Once obtaining the drop of blood, Sprx packed it away and clipped her briefcase shut, locks clicking as she soon rolled over to sleep. Shion followed and thought with despair I have a feeling there's gonna be some type of scientist rivalry between the two....
~ * ~
Morning came, Shion waking up early with Mateo and assisted with breakfast. Sprx was still asleep along with everyone else.
"You know how to make eggs right?" Mateo asked. 
"Yeah, when I stayed with Sprx for a couple of weeks I made the food." Shion said. "Their weren't as advanced as your cooking though." 
"Practice makes perfect." Mateo said. "So how'd you come to know Sprx?"
"I nearly killed her..." Shion said plainly as if talking about the weather. 
"You?" Mateo asked, not believing her. 
"Well...she nearly killed her." Shion said, referring to her other half. "Sprx used to work for those men who are hunting us down, but she turned against them after seeing the dead Gamma." 
"How're you so sure she still doesn't work for them?" Mateo said, suddenly suspicious. 
"She's....stubborn and doesn't like taking orders." Shion said. "Its annoying sometimes but you can't help but love her." 
Mateo only nodded and continued with mixing the pancake batter as Shion made scrambled eggs. 

Nezumi woke up, everyone following only to find Sprx on her laptop. Nezumi made his way over and asked "What're you doing?" 
"Looking over Shion's blood level." Sprx replied, seeming to go into deep thought. "Weird." "What?" Nezumi said. 
"I really shouldn't be discussing this with someone who nearly raped my friend." Sprx said plainly, her good eye leering at him. Nezumi glared back, she was pretty bold for a human. He leaned against the wall she resided against, and asked "Mind me asking what happened to your eye?" 
"Lost it." Sprx replied. She closed her laptop and said "You a dark gamma?"
"Yeah." 
"Mind if I sample you?" 
"Hell no." 
Sprx only snickered as she said "Afraid of a little needle?" 
"No, I don't like humans touching me." Nezumi said. 
"Hmm." Sprx said, and packed her laptop away. She rose up and said "Mind showing me the exit?" 
"No can do, this place is like a labyrinth....scratch that it is a labyrinth." Nezumi said. "But I think we should be questioning you." 
"About?" Sprx asked, eyebrow raised.
"Why those guys were planning to arrest you." Nezumi said. 
Sprx turned away said "You have no right to know. I'm only here for Shion's well being." 
"Well I hear she's Kristoff's lab rat now." Nezumi said. 
"....His what?" Sprx said dangerously.       
_

11 Years Ago

Kristoff was making another invention due to the fact that there was now a human here, so it was going to be quite handy when he wanted to use it. He took out a small spherical object and then pressed buttons into a code from the outside having it unravel and soon expanded into the size of the entire lab having apps float about circling, over, around, underneath, and next to him. Surrounded by his tools he continued to work until the door slammed open. “Hey! She’s my best friend!” Sprx yelled as she entered in the room. Kristoff’s eyes looked to the side as he brabbed a double sided hatchet from one of his compartments flinging it to the human. Sprx saw the hatchet had missed her but then felt a pull seeing the hatchet pin her down from her lab coat. “She owed me!” Kristoff said picking up a few knives from the compartment as Sprx was still pinned. “Now let’s set some ground rules,” Krisotff said flipping a knife and then throwing it as it caught Sprx’s lab coat sleeve. “She’s my lab rat. Alright? Deal with it,” Kristoff hissed. “She’s my friend! I do the experiments! Another dagger flew at the other side. “An outburst like that could get you eaten. I do crave your O type blood,” Kristoff threatened. “How do you know that?!” Sprx growled. Another dagger flew right beside her cheek. “Also remember, I’m a mad scientist and inventor. Don’t think I can’t hack into records illegal scientist,” “You’re no threat to me!” Sprx hissed. Kristoff looked at the human and then made his way towards her stabbing her skull. Sprx had a shocked looked plastered on her face until Kristoff took out the knife and then sprinkled a small liquid as it had the wound disappear immediately. Sprx was still astounded at the amount of pain she had just felt come in as quick as it had left. Kristoff licked the knife tasting the blood. “Next time I won’t bother healing you,” Kristoff growled. Sprx was silent as she started to take out the hatchet and knives from her clothes. “I don’t care what you pull! She’s my friend! My studies! My work! Back off!” Sprx yelled slapping Kristoff across the face. She then stormed out but then a few seconds came back and then knocked over Kristoff’s laptop and then left once again. Kristoff was nearly on the verge of killing Sprx till Alex came in. “Hey Kristoff!” Alex called. “WHAT?!” he snapped. “Clam down mate. Mateo told me to come and inform you that breakfast is ready, come on now,” Alex said. The dark gamma groaned but then left his lab to continue on with his works later.

11 Years Ago

I begin to toss and turn, soon feeling a searing pain in my chest. I clutch my chest and I’m really hoping no one is looking. Is it already that time? But, I didn’t even get a chance to do anything yet but be taken to this place. I try to get up, but fall to the floor. I guess she wants to make her appearance known here…I guess I have no choice…I try to relax the best I can and I fall into darkness. ~*o*~ I sense other dark gamma here. Usagi and I will switch places for the time being. Strange though, it took all night for us to switch. Should have been when that Kristoff guy stabbed that needle into us. Oh well, it doesn’t matter anyway, I shall converse with fellow gamma’s and switch when done.    I get up from the floor and walk around the corner to hear two people talking. I walk towards them and say, “You’re both dark gamma’s.” (she's talking towards Kristoff and Alex)

11 Years Ago

Shion knew Sprx was upset, she was hoping she could somehow pull her aside and tell her the deal herself and calm her down. Sadly Nezumi beat her to it and now, hearing the sound of a laptop being slammed shut and along the lines of smacking, also seeing Sprx rage out of Kristoff's 'man cave' with her lab coat completely torn. Shion panicked, when Sprx was in a rage, things got dangerous. 
"I want to leave." Sprx said, teeth gritting and fists clenching. 
"O-Okay but why not eat first?" Shion asked, only for her to be seized by the arm and dragged back to the roof. They passed Mateo, him asking "Aren't ya gonna eat?" 
"I guess not." Shion called and was hoisted over Sprx's shoulder, climbing up to the roof till coming to the top, slamming the door shut. 
"What's her problem?" Mateo asked. 
"Don't know." Nezumi replied. "But you should be more worried about Kristoff." 
"Hmm?" Mateo asked till he heard a door slam open, Alex cowering from Kristoff with Usagi behind. Both gamma were terrified at his rage as he sat himself at the table mumbling something that sound like "Little b***h..." 
"Uh..." Mateo said, Nezumi smiling as he said "Let's eat." 
~ * ~
"WHY, in all heavens name, DID YOU AGREE TO SOMETHING SO STUPID!?" Sprx bellowed once out in the familiar cities of New York. 
"I didn't want them to catch you." Shion said. 
"I would've been fine." Sprx said. "I don't trust that guy, he could rape you for all I know!" 
"He won't!" Shion argued. "He doesn't like Light."
"So what he considers you a disease now?!" Sprx spat angrily. Her fist clenched and she stopped walking as she grumbled "His very existence makes me want to...want to..." 
"pick a fight?" Shion asked. 
"EXACTLY!" Sprx bellowed and punched a lamp post, which crumbled at the force and fell to the side. It fuzzed out as Sprx looked at her knuckles, unscathed. 
"Hadn't been in a fight for a while..." Sprx said then felt a hand on her shoulder. 
"Because you said you quit." Shion said. "Look I know its hard especially the environment you grew up in...But beating up people to the point where they can't even walk won't solve anything!" Shion said. 
"I know..." Sprx said. 'Sorry, I don't like the idea of a brainiac running exams or tests on you...That's been my job."  
"I'm sorry...But think about it your ahead of him by six years." Shion said, smiling. 
"True." Sprx said, cheering up a bit. She then turned to the lamp post and said "We should...probably leave before anyone calls the police." 
Shion rolled her eyes and took Sprx by the arm and dragged her away. They came to an electronics store, a place Sprx would like to explore. As they entered , Shion found Yume and Louise there. 
"Yume, Louise!" Shion called and they made their way over. Yume smiled and said "Hey Shion, its been a while." 
"Whose she?" Louise asked. 
"My friend Sprx, she wanted to come here for-" Shion started but found Sprx gone. She was breezing by phones and easily tucked them into her pocket, disabeling the security tags on them and making it seem like she did nothing. Shion glared, grabbing all three and racing out and back outside. 

"No stealing!" Shion scolded. 
"What?" Sprx said. "It's fun!" 
"Is not, i don;t like that!" Shion said. 
"Come on, don't knock it till ya try it." Louise said but was elbowed in the ribs by Yume. Shion only groaned and said "fine but we should probably head back now." 
Alex was there as he said "There you are...Oh friends?" 
"Yeah, can they come?" Shion asked. 
"Course, we got too much food to eat mate." Alex said. "Kristoff says he ready for ya Shion." 
Sprx growled and Shion quickly said "L-Lead the way."   

11 Years Ago

The group ended up back in the labyrinth that Mateo and Kistoff called home. Louise whistled. "Your group just keeps getting bigger and bigger." 
Nezumi, who had noticed them come in and heard Louise's comment said, "Like you're one to talk. You just brought a Light gamma with you."
"Whoa whoa whoa," Louise said, "Don't you dare try to be rude to my twin sister!" 
"What?" Nezumi asked, with a couple of people chorusing him. "A Light gamma's your twin sister?"  
"Um, yeah," Louise said, "I just said that. What are you, slow or something? Or do you have hearing problem?" 
Nezumi growled. 
"Wow, now you're turning into a dog. You just keep getting weirder and weirder." Louise said. 
Yume then decided to intervene before any one said anything else, and said with a smile not reaching her eyes, "If you don't shut up, I'll cut off your tongues and sear your throats so you can't make any more than a squeak, and maybe not even that anymore." 
Louise and Nezumi were silent for a moment, then Louise said, "What, scared of a Light gamma?" 
"What about you?" Nezumi shot back.
Louise just shrugged, "I'm allowed to be scared: she's my twin sister and I know that she'll do that." 

11 Years Ago

and now we're almost at post 100!! 

11 Years Ago

WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE 75% WATER! (and remember kids, if you think you are okay, humans are 75% water--so you're not!! XD)

NOW WE ARE THERE!! YESS!! 100TH POST!! BARRELS !! TRANSPORTING NAKED GUYS! DERP DE-DERP-DERP-DERP!! NOT THE BRO! JENNIFER?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YEAH! I'M PUMPED! YEAH! 
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A PEWDIEPIE PARTY!! 
NOW THE COOKIES!!! COOKIES! COOKIES AND MILK!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! I NOW REIN OVER THE EARTH! HAHAHAHAHA!! PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE!! 
(if you do not get the joke, Imagination-mage will :P)

11 Years Ago

(Drat! I forgot to remind you that isn't Usagi now, it's Lacie...I'm sorry, but in the next part with Kristoff, I was thinking he'd be like, "Who are you?!" or something like that...plz don't be upset with me when I say stuff like this, it makes me feel like you hate me and feel like I shouldn't write for the thread anymore (even on MA). I'm just simply pointing things out...ga! I should stop talking now, back to story, BACK TO STORY! ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘)

11 Years Ago

Its ok, but it's just a thread. It's good to be reminded and 100 POSTS!!!! HELL YEAH!!! Cookies and cake time!!!! And yes I know what ur talking about Imaginator ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪