thread heads : Forum : Music Is My Life

Is this room free to use for the Home Coming Dance?

11 Years Ago

(@InkAngelXIII: OOOOHHHH~ I like your character! ^-^
(@QueenTomboy18: Natsu’s sister, Aika, is not a Freshman, she’s a Sophomore. Mage said Aika skipped a few years to be a Sophomore. Just to let you know. Oh, and Natsu wasn’t in the closet, it was just Calvin and Natsu got him, leaving and heading back to the school. Thank you for posting the Senior Councils profiles btw ^-^)

(Okay, so I had to get help from Imagination-mage to get an idea of what to put up. P.S. Plz don’t skip right to the Home Coming Dance. Mage or Imaginator or I’ll do that.)

Natsu, Calvin, Sean, and Aika came to the Headmaster’s office and got Aika registered into the school. She received her student ID, her class schedule, and her Sophomore girls dorm room number. Aika didn’t want to head to her dorm room by herself yet, holding onto her brother Natsu’s arm.
     “Well, I think I should go and ask the teachers where the space for the Home Coming dance can be held chaps. See you later?” Calvin said.
     “Sure, when you get it all figured out where we can have it, we’ll start planning where all the decorations, DJ, food, and other stuff will be set up at.” Natsu said. Calvin waved them all off and walked down the halls, searching for teachers. He came into the gym where the Coach was sitting on the bleachers.
     “Hello, sir?” Calvin asked.
     “Hey there, the names, Coach Fargo. Who are you?”
     “I’m Calvin Moon, I’m in charge of planning all the dances and was wondering if the gym would be okay to use on October 30th?”
     “You were instructed so by the Senior Council, weren’t you Mr. Moon.”
     “Yes.”
     “Sure, go ahead; just make sure everything gets cleaned up afterwards.” Coach Fargo said.
     “Thank you sir! It will be spotless when it’s over.” Calvin promised. He left the room, happy.

Re: Music Is My Life

11 Years Ago

(Gawd, i'm so late sorry. I had classes took a bus, got my glasses fixed and such. Ugh oh well, thanks again its not shocking that you're so swamped with school! Ugh, thanks so much, i have a lot planned for Natsu and his sister plus future relations for Aika along with Bobby and Natsu. Bare with me, school is killing me -_-') 

Natsu led Aika to her new room, Sean forced to assist in carrying her things to her room. Natsu opened the door to her room and said "You're new room!" 
The room was plain but Natsu would assist in decorating it. Sean threw in the bags and said "I'm gonna go back to my man cave." 
"Don;t get too addicted, we have homework." Natsu called. 
"Finished it." Sean called back but disappeared before Natsu could question him. Aika watched him leave, her eyes still plain and rather sad. 
Is she depressed? Natsu thought then went over to his adopted sister. 
"Hey, its gonna be okay." Natsu said, leading her over to her bed and seating her down. Once Aika was seated she mumbled "I...I'm getting better." 
Natsu took her wrist and showed her the bandaged wrists and replied "I'd say other wise." 
Aika looked away, her bangs hiding her eyes so Natsu could read them. Natsu unbandaged her wrists and looked at the stitches. 
"Aika, you're gorgeous and a smart girl." Natsu said, tracing his fingers across the thread keeping her skin in place. "You shouldn't be doing things like this." 
"You wouldn't understand." Aika said coldly, wrenching her wrist from his grip and looking at the stitches herself. "Not being able to feel the burning of fire, the feeling of flesh being torn because of a knife...People say with pain you learn....I...want to be normal too Natsu." 
Natsu knew he could never relate with his baby sis, plus he had to watch out for her too with all the bullies suddenly ganging up on him. He only did an eye roll with a smile and promised "You'll have a great time, I'll be here." 
"Bu-but-" 
"i'll be here." Natsu said then got up. "Now, where do ya want your MCR poster?" 
~ * ~
Sean was walking back to his room, headphones on and plugged into his iPod till he spotted Guy and Oliver having a discussion around the corner. He stopped, looking around for any other way but once coming to the conclusion of 'no escape' he decided to walk through. The two easily spotted him and towered over him but he kept his focus on his iPod. He was yanked back and slammed into the wall, Oliver asking "Where's ya friend?" 
"Who?" Sean asked soon seen a fist being presented to him. "Oh you mean Natsu. He's being an older brother." 
"Oh right, a new student." Oliver said. "Mind giving us a little info." 
"She's a girl." Sean replied and pushed his way through. Oliver glared at his back about to go after him but was stopped by Guy. 
"We'll have our way soon enough." Guy advised and the two walked away. 

(welcome to the thread newbie! i look forward to your character but i didn't have time to have him and Natsu meet. I think they'd be really good friends:) maybe tomorrow, though sorry)     

11 Years Ago

(Jeez, I'm turning into a dumb blonde! But, this is what I get for mixing college homework and studying with posting more of the story! And yes, you and Mage should definitely do the Homecoming Dance since you two are better at writing dances than I and besides, it is your thread! I know Bobby and her relationship with her parents and "Uncle" Ivan is confusing, but I'm just showing bits and pieces of her past, which will explain why she is the way she is. Plus, much later on, there will be a major plot that finally explains why her parents and Ivan are doing what they are doing to Bobby. Also, thanks! I just post more information about the senior council so everyone can get a better idea of them, especially our newbie, Ink Angel!)

Frame Secret (Sorry If Japanese Wording Sucks - Did Online English Translation Which Don't Always Work!)

11 Years Ago

During the middle of classes in Conquest High, the announcer goes on.
"All of the football team, cheerleading squad, and the rest of those that attended the party last night in the gym come to my office," command the headmaster.
Natsu and Calvin look at each other, confuse and worry.

~*~
"You weren't there, Bobby?" said the headmaster.
"No, I went out somewhere, I swear," I said.
"Yeah," said one of the mathletes.
"You're dismissed, Bobby."
I turn around and leave the office.
~*~
Right at the moment when Bobby, exited, the rest of the football team, cheerleading squad, other seniors, Natsu, and Calvin enter the headmaster's office, including Karleen and Kathleen.
The mathletes stand by the headmaster including Allan.
The headmaster looks the same - white business suit, black tie, strawberry blonde hair, and dark brown eyes.
"Last night, during the middle of your party, someone decided to send off paint and stink bombs in the auditorium by a cellular phone. The bombs cause permanent damage and it will take a very large amount of money to fix it."
He looks at each of them.
"If you admit to it now, you won't be expel."
Everyone stays silent.
"Well now, you will be because of how high the damage is."
He turns to Allan and the mathletes.
"Now, did you guys see all all these people at the party?"
"Yes headmaster," they said.
"Now start from the beginning," order the headmaster.
Allan exhales.
"We had a late meeting and we heard about the party and decided to check it out. We saw all of them and watched for like ten minutes until we left."
"What time was it?" question the headmaster.
"I'll say ten to ten ten," answer Allan.
"The bomb went off at ten oh five," begin the headmaster. "Since the bombs were activated by a cellular phone in the inside the school building, that means that someone called during the party."
The mathletes straighten out.
"Headmaster," said one of them. "The only person I remember seeing on their cell phone is one of the new students, Natsu."
The matletes nod in agreement.
Natsu gets up quickly.
"I swear that it was just my mother that called to let me know that my little sister came here early!"
The headmaster turns back to the mathletes.
"Did you see Mr. Walker do anything else?"
"He dragged the other new student, Calvin, out of the closet and left the party," mention another mathlete.
Everyone but Calvin, Karleen, and Kathleen look at him suspiciously.
"I left early to get my little sister registered!" shout Natsu.
"Calm down Natsu," said the headmaster. "And sit down."
He sighs.
"I didn't do anything!"
The headmaster sighs.
"Maybe someone else was just in the school, but not at the party," suggest Kathleen.
"No," said the headmaster. "We looked at all the video cameras in the building and even the parking lot."
"I know it looks bad," begin Calvin, shyly, but somewhat relaxes, "But Natsu didn't do it. I know you want to find the person who did it, but it's not him."
"Well," said one of the cheerleaders. "He did shoved and pushed me in the hallway!"
Natsu frowns at her.
"Look I'm sorry, but just because I push and shove doesn't mean I am capable of blowing off stink and paint bombs in the auditorium!"
"For now, Natsu, you are the primary suspect, but if you're really innocent, it'll show," said the headmaster. "Now everyone dismissed."
~*~
With no one around as they walk to the senior dorms, Allan went up to the twins.
"Nice job I admit," he whisper. "Was it acting or love?"
"Both," answer Kathleen.
"Hey," said Karleen. "I think Bobby was writing more lyrics when she left because she came into our dorm room and burn more paper."
"Probably," admit Kathleen. "She never lets us read her lyrics or hear her sing, but I think it's because it's really personal for her."
"As long as no one else finds out about it," begin Allan. "She'll be okay about it."

~*~
"Hey, what's up?" greet Sean, playing a video game as Natsu and Calvin walk in.
Natsu flares up.
"I am going to be expelled!"
Sean pauses the game.
"What?"
"Some b*****d set off stink and paint bombs in the auditorium that actually did dangerous damage and I'm the primary suspect just because I was at the party last night, talked on the phone at ten oh four or five or whatever, and left early!" yell Sean.
"Whoa!" exclaim Sean. "I heard some bombs set off, but I thought they were just rumors."
"They were activated by a cell phone inside the building of the school," explain Calvin. "The videotapes showed that no other people were in the building and parking lot except the mathletes and people at the party. That's why evidence points to Natsu."
"How can this happen?" cry Natsu, sitting on his bed, trying to calm down. "Everything was starting to get good - I have my little sister settled here and I had fun at an awesome party!"
"Aren't you two glad now that the tw-
Sean pauses.
"Why didn't I realize this the minute you two came in here!"
"What?" ask Natsu and Calvin in unison.
"You guys really don't know?" said Sean.
He sighs.
"THE SENIOR COUNCIL!!!"
Natsu's jaw drops while Calvin gulps and nearly faints.
"Okay," said Natsu, merely. "Even though I hate them more than anything right now, I still have to admit it was genius - EVIL GENIUS!"
"Because," begin Sean. "The twins are the sources, rich boy's the connection, the nerd's the knowledge, the big dude is the muscle, and girl president the mastermind."
Calvin shakes for a couple seconds.
"I know you guys will hate me for saying this, but I think you, Natsu, should just go to the senior council and just be in charge of the dances with me and let Guy give him a beating. That way, you can stay here and not sign the Declaration of 2013."
"They famed me and now I'm going to surrender?" question Natsu.
"He has a point," said Sean. "Even if you get out of this, the senior council will keep coming after you all year until they win."
"You're right, Sean," agree Calvin.
Natsu frowns and scratches the back of his neck.
Knock, knock.
Calvin answers the door.
"Aika!"
She nods her head excitedly and comes in, turning to Natsu.
Natsu gives a slight smile.
"aika、 私選んだら申し訳ありませんが、私は外に出て新鮮な空気と考えてにを取得する必要があります。 私たちは、明日がハングして'll、私は約束する。 私は愛!" (Translation: Aika, I'm sorry, but I need to go out and get fresh air to think. We'll hang out tomorrow, I promise. I love you!)
She gives a bright grin.
"私が理解して、大きなお兄さんがいます。 私はあなたにも、愛!" (Translation: I understand, big brother. I love you also!.)
Natsu turns to Calvin and Sean.
"Watch her please."
They both nod their heads.

~*~
"This is going better than even I expected. Thanks Guy, but remember, if there's anything that can ruin this, even the littlest thing, get rid of it!" I command, on my cell phone on the other side of town in a small local restaurant.
"I will," said Guy. "See you later!"
"You too!"
I hang up and begin humming the song I wrote yesterday.
The place is about to close in the hour, but the band with a guitarist, bassist, and drummer, is still there, playing.
When the last group leaves, it's just me and them.
I walk up to them.
"Excuse me!"
They stop.
"What's up?"
"I wrote lyrics I memorized and just want you to play some music while I sing it. Just make it soft rock and just gets firmer and louder as it goes," I said. "It doesn't have to be perfect and it's just for fun."
"Got stage fright?" ask the guitarist.
"Since you waited until everyone but us left?" add the bassist.
I narrow my eyes.
"You want twenty bucks each.
"YES!" answer drummer.
They smile and get ready.
"Just say when."
I exhale and turn my back on them, closing my eyes and nodding my head.
The music starts.
"Close my eyes," I begin, singing. "Imagine you wrapping your arms around me again. Do you do the same? Do you understand why I do? Will this dream come true again? Maybe, it's just meant to be in my mind. I play it over and over again. Do you do the same? Do you understand why I do? Will this dream come true again?
"Am I being stupid, wanting to believe it will. It's been too long since I last saw you. I don't want to lose my memory of you.
"
I open my eyes as the music continue to see a boy my age with long spiky black hair, dark chocolate brown skin, large brown eyes, baggy khaki. sandals, and opened vest that shows off his six-pack.
Natsu.

(Obviously now, Natsu will blackmail Bobby to have a compromise - if he doesn't tell everyone about her singing and lyrics, he won't be expel and as long as he is also in charge of the dances with Calvin since he refuses to sign the Declaration Of 2013 and won't butt in when the senior council teases the underclassmen and other affairs, they're okay. However, if the senior council attempts to seriously injure a person or people or one of his friends, especially his little sister, Aiku, Natsu will kick a*s and etc. And now Mage, he and Bobby along with Aiku will slowly become friends! :D After this, Ink Angel, your character can meet mine also!!!)

11 Years Ago

'Aw man there was a party and I missed it!' Kurama sighed, 'But it seems like something went wrong so no worries!'   As soon as classes let out he dashed to find his room. he didn't have enough time to find it earlier so now the blonde was determined to find it, of course he did this with a grin on his face, as was natural to him.   "So I'm meant to stay in the senior's dorm?" His grin never faltering, "Makes sense I suppose, I am a senoir guess it's 'couse I skipped a few grades."       Normally Kurama would be a sophmore but he skipped sixth and seventh grade. The golden eyed boy opened the door and saw...... an empty room.  "Somehow I expected more." the boy mused out loud as he entered.  "That just means i can do whatever I want to it, and it doesn't apear that I've got a roomie either!" He shouted with his signiture grin. He then customized his room before he took an afternoon nap.        

11 Years Ago

(I feel like such a jerk right now but Natsu's sister is named Aika not Aiku. Just throwing that out there for you QTB18, also we'll be doing a Sean prov first, I got my own ironic twist)

Sean was typing away, Natsu getting expelled? He was an airhead but not stupid enough to actually go on the would-be expelled list. He pulled a special plug from his pocket and tapped it into his computer, long ago finding the camera's hidden in their room to ensure they weren't using drugs or doing anything illegal or inappropriate. Besides, once he heard that Natsu was involved with the whole senior victim fiasco he implanted a camera in his lucky jacket. Natsu was telling the truth and the principle would love to hear this. But first, he had Aika to worry about as well. He turned his eyes on the red head and said. "Follow me." 
Aika rose and followed him out, Sean locking the door behind him and making his way out. Aika stayed close, looking to the floor and not making eye contact. The silent atmosphere was awkward. Unlike Natsu who was bubbly and always started conversation, Aika was the complete opposite. They arrived to the headmasters office and walked inside. 
"Sir, I believe that Natsu is innocent." Sean said, getting right to the point. "I don't wanna know how those seniors did it but Natsu's too good to do something so stupid." 
"Where's your proof?" the headmaster asked. 
Sean took out his laptop and replayed the party Natsu and Calvin were dragged to, zooming into Natsu on the phone. 
Oh okay, yeah mom, I'll pick her up. It'll be fine, love you bye. Natsu said on the recording and hanged up, making his way out until one of the cheerleaders dragged him to another room. Fast forwarding, Natsu found Calvin hiding in a closet and said I'm leaving. 
Take me with you! Calvin said and the two left the party. 
"See?" Sean said. "And I'm fully aware that I hacked into school property but I'm willing to take the risks. Natsu's my best friend and he has a sister to look out for. This is Aika." 
"Ah yes, I'm terribly sorry." the headmaster said, looking guilty. "I should've looked a little deeper before actually blaming him. I'll tell him that he won't be expelled and is no longer a suspect...Then...who put those smoke bombs in the gym?" 
Sean gave a mischievous smile as he replied "Well, I could look into the cameras which were probably knocked out during the crime and re-boot them to see who our masterminds are....But I'd need permission to do so." 
"G-Go ahead." The headmaster said, it wasn't very shocking that he was letting the students walk all over him. 
"Thanks." Sean said and took Aika's hand making her flinch but relax when he gave her a warm smile. He led her back to his room where he would wait for Natsu.
~ * ~
Natsu looked at the girl who had sung the song, trying to put two and two together. Was that...
"Bobby?" Natsu asked, the girl flinching. She sudden;y charged, Natsu adrenaline rushing at the thought of being killed so he ran for it. He apparently had his phone on...recordings=not good. 
"GET BACK HERE!!" Bobby screeched, throwing the twenties as the band members and chasing after him. Natsu ran, he needed to return to the dorms; he promised Aika he's be okay. As he turned a corner, Bobby was there and the two fell to the ground, through greenery till they came to an empty park. Bobby pinned him, fist ready to punch him to make sure he forgot. 
"Don't. Even. Try." Natsu warned, giving her a glare that would kill. She only gripped him by his vest and said through gritted teeth "Forget what you heard." 
Natsu laughed. 
"You honestly think I'm afraid of you? Especially now?" Natsu asked. "You're alone with none of your little gang members to back you up." 
He had a point. 
"What do you want?" Bobby asked. 
"Simple, stop being a f*****g brat just cause you can't get your way." Natsu replied bluntly, arms crossed. "I don't want to see you bullying the graders lower than you, go pick on a wrestler or something." 
"I take it, you've done that?" Bobby asked, glaring. 
"Bigger they are the harder they fall." Natsu replied. "Don't bully my friends or baby sis. I don't wanna even see you kill a f*****g fly!!" 
Bobby glared at him with eyes of murder and bellowed "NO WAY!" 
"Fine." Natsu said, getting up and dusting himself off. "I'll just post this here song demo to Sean who could probably send it out to everyone in school." 
Bobby froze. 
"Dude, whats the big deal?" Natsu asked, tucking his phone away. "You sound great why don't ya share it? You could be the next big thing on YouTube."
"You wouldn't understand." Bobby mumbled. 
Natsu simply shrugged and simply brushed it off as an "Okay." with his hands deep in his pockets. As Natsu began to walk off his phone rang, him picking it up and answering "Ollo?" 
Talking and Natsu's eyes lighting up. 
"ARE YOU SERIOUS! SEAN YOU ARE THE BEST!!" Natsu said, fist pumping the air. "WE'RE GETTING ICE CREAM MAN!!" 
He hanged up and looked over at Bobby who was still glaring at the ground. 
"Wanna come?" Natsu asked.
"After you blackmailing me and all the s**t I'm putting you through?!" Bobby asked. "You're nothing but an enemy to me! Kissing up the the lower grades like some retard!! What the hell's your problem?!" 
Natsu just looked at her with a face of confusion and asked "My problem? Shouldn't you be asking yourself that?" 
He said it so bluntly as if talking about the weather. Bobby froze a bit. 
"Wha-what?!" Bobby asked then gritted her teeth. Oliver was right, talking to this boy was like talking to a brick wall. "FINE! you have my word!" 
"Nope, we don't roll like that in my family." Natsu said then spat into his palm and held it out to her. 
"That's disgusting." Bobby said inching away. 
"The deal only seals if you shake." Natsu said. Bobby glared but shook hands, having to grind her teeth all the while. Natsu smiled brightly then replied "GREAT! See ya." 
"Wait! Delete the song!!" Bobby said, wiping the saliva from her palm. "That was the deal." 
"No it wasn't." Natsu said grinning. "The deal was that I won't reveal it to anyone. I never said I would take it off my phone." 
Bobby glared. 
"Laters." Natsu said and walked off.     

What & What

11 Years Ago

"What a night this is turning out to be," said Allan, trying to hold in his anger.
"Yeah," said Guy.
"Hey guys," said Kathleen, going up to the three men of the senior council.
"There's a new kid, but you guys are going to hate even more - he's suppose to be a freshmen, but he skipped over to senior!" inform Karleen.
"Damn it!" said Oliver. "I hate kids that skip grades!"
"Natsu's sister did too, but at least she's only a sophomore," said Kathleen.
"What's all these people skipping?" said Allan. "I could have skipped a lot of grades - but I didn't because I wanted to be normal which is what everyone else should do!"
"Dude, you're not entirely normal," said Oliver.
"Neither are you," remark Allan.
"But I'm rich and handsome," argue Oliver. "It's almost immortal."
"Just because your father is the tenth richest man in the world and you have looks doesn't mean you're almost immortal!" yell Allan.
"Also," said Kathleen. "Thanks to that sophomore prodigy, the headmaster knows Natsu didn't set off the bombs."
"Good thing that guy doesn't know who I am and besides, the dude I hired never reveals his clients," said Oliver.
"Are you sure?" ask Allan.
Oliver turns to him, angrily.
"Yes I'm sure, Allan. He never saw my face and never knew my name - as no idea who I am. Besides, I promise him that if he did get caught, I'll pay him for keeping his mouth shut," explain Oliver.
"You just said he never reveals is clients," argue Allan.
"Yeah, but in case he thinks about it, I got it COVERED!" yell Oliver.
"Enough!" order Guy.
Kathleen, Karleen, Oliver, and Allan turn back to Guy and turn silent.
"Bobby made a deal with Natsu - he won't reveal the footage of her singing if we leave his friends and sister alone."
"Wait, can we still tease everyone else?" question Allan.
"I don't know, I think her cell powered off," explain Guy. "But, if we can't tease everyone else, then it's up to Bobby now."
"Huh?" ask Kathleen.
"Why?" question Karleen.
Guy rolls his black eyes.
"Don't you two remember? When we have a problem, one of us four handles it first until all four of us attempted to fix the problem. If the problem still isn't fixed, there will be a master plan that all of us will participate in to fix it. That's what the party scandal was. Now that it didn't fix it, it's up to Bobby to."
"Jeez, it's been too long since Bobby had to handle a problem," said Oliver. "I don't think she did since freshman year."
"Scarier than any horror film," admit Allan.
"We don't know if she has to yet," remind Guy.
"Look, I don't care if we just can't bully Natsu and his sophomore prodigy friend, his little sister, Calvin, and anymore he has here, but if we can't put down anyone else at all, that's bullshit!" complain Oliver. "No one will fear us anymore and we won't be able to do anything!"
"We'll be like..... A student council," gulp Allan. "And student council people are freaks!"
"Besides, if Natsu pulls this, if might make us do more - like get rid of the Declaration of 2013, make him part of the council, or even take over it and take Bobby's spot!" add Oliver.
"As long as he has that demo though, it might just actually happen," said Karleen. "I don't care how hot he is anymore - Bobby is our best friend!"
"STOP IT!" scream Guy.
The four of them freeze.
"Look, we don't even know yet. Maybe we can still have power over the underclassmen. We don't know yet. We have to wait until Bobby gets here," said Guy. "You guys are acting like drama queen and kings!"
"Can you blame us after everything that happened so far?" remark Oliver.
"I actually agree with Oliver," said Allan. "The worse part is though that if there really is no choice, Bobby would do the selfless thing and tell us to do whatever we want, even if Natsu releases the recording."
"But she can still be a star and I want to finally hear her sing and her music," mention Kathleen.
Guy shakes his head.
"I think it's really personal that's why and just something she wants to keep to herself."
"Besides," add Oliver. "Bobby can't always be the one to have to be selfless. I mean think about it - she's always the one ready to sacrifice anything for us since we all met back at Snowy Owl Ski Lodge, that summer before freshman year."
Everyone nods their heads.
"I understand, but don't panic," said Guy. "Bobby already feels guilty and that's its her fault. Don't add anymore when she arrives here."
~*~
(Before Natsu Called!)
"Headmaster, I got it!" exclaim Sean, excitedly.
"Great!" said the headmaster. "Now, let's get the real one responsible for this!"
Sean puts his laptop on the headmaster's desk and they both watch the videotapes.
Someone definitely came in, all black like a typical criminal. Suddenly the mask is pull off and -
Whoa, thought Sean. It wasn't the senior council so that rich boy treasurer, Oliver, must have paid someone big to do it for them. Again, it is smart for them, but no one can defeat me in a game of brains.
"I know that kid!" inform the headmaster, furious. "He has been causing trouble for other schools too in this area. He was in juvenile six times now! His name is Smith Langston. I'm calling the cops!"
"Wait, someone must have paid him to do it though!" add Sean.
The headmaster nods his head.
"He does take jobs, but keeps his mouth shut about who hires. I read all about him in the paper a million times now. I'll let the person that hired him off the hook though."
Sean raises his eyebrows in shock and upset.
"What?"
"This can be a lesson for them not to mess with me again!" explain the headmaster. "Now thank Sean, I won't forget what you did! Tell Natsu to come in later so I can make a formal apology!"
"Welcome!" said Sean, as he leaves.
What it actually means is that the senior council will not to mess with Sean!
His stomach growls.
"You know what, ice cream sounds good, right now! I'll call Natsu!" suggest Sean, taking out his cell phone.

11 Years Ago

(gods! This wc is being a butt! I had a post but it wouldn't let me post! Okay, I am in England but I'll try to posy when I can -- which might not be often, so just keep on using my character to your delight!)

11 Years Ago

Natsu arrived back to his room, Aika still waiting as she sprang up and gave him a tight squeeze. In his hand was a large tub of ice cream, Sean spotting the food and there in seconds. 
"Dude~" Sean said happily as Natsu popped open the lid and began to scoop out some for Sean, himself and Aika. 
"Thanks man, you really pulled through for me." Natsu said sincerely. Once handing Aika hers, he helped himself. 
"The headmaster wants to apologize to ya." Sean said, sitting back and enjoying the sugary treat. 
"'Kay." Natsu said, Aika followed him out. 
~ * ~
Bobby was infuriated, he had proof, he had f*****g proof!! He was probably listening to it as she thought all this through, laughing and thinking how weak she truly was! She ground her teeth, she couldn't even take it out on some sucky freshmen!! As she turned a corner, she spotted Natsu right then, seeing a red headed girl tagging beside him. He seemed to be happy, that girl clinging to him must be the sister he heard about. How she wouldn't give just to punch someone. 
"Bobby." Guy said, hand on her shoulder making her look back. She calmed a bit in his presence. Guy looked over, seeing Natsu and his sister disappear around the corner and up the stairs. 
"We'll get him back don't worry." Guy promised. 
"How..." Bobby said. "He's already got that song on his phone, he could flaunt it to anyone! I'd do anything at this moment to wring his neck!
Guy hadn't seen her so pissed with someone before. Normally she'd be fine after seeking revenge but Natsu had her pinned. He didn't really know what to say anymore. 
"Come on, lets meet with the others." Bobby said and the two returned to the student council. 
~ * ~
"I want to apologize again for accusing you!" the headmaster said, Natsu simply smiling. 
"No prob, you were only thinking about the school." Natsu said. Aika was fiddling in the back, she always hated too many people (her limit was one). 
"So, as an apology I'd like you to work with the Student Council." The headmaster said. 
"U-uhh, no thanks I'm good." Natsu said. "I have three clubs that I have to worry about too, plus get Aika situated here so I honestly have no time." 
"I could have her shadow a student." The headmaster suggested. 
"No its better if its me." Natsu advised and began to make his way to the door. "Thanks again for the apology." 
"Have a good evening." the head master said and waved goodbye. The two made their way back, Natsu said "Lets eat ice cream with Sean." 
Aika nodded and they went back to the boys dorm.

Challenge

11 Years Ago

Sean rushes out of his dorm to the bathroom, eager to get back to his video game as soon as possible.
"EVERYBODY MOVE OUT! IT'S A EMERGENCY HERE!"
Right then, he is grab by Guy, holding him back.
"Hey, I thought Natsu -
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" roar Guy.
Sean closes his mouth quickly, wondering what's going on.
Natsu comes out and turns to them.
"Hey! Your president and I made a deal!"
"Yes we did."
I come out and grin.
"The deal was that I couldn't bully anyone, but not the rest of the senior council!"
Natsu exhales heavily.
"What are you up to?"
"Meet in the woods on the center where is a open field with no trees. We'll fight at midnight. You could only have one weapon on you."
I take out my bow.
"This is mine."
Natsu raises his fists.
"This is mine."
"If I win, you have to sign the Declaration of 2013, delete the recording and any copies of it, never speak of it or write or anything about it, you have to listen to everything I say and obey at all times. When your friends and family are seniors or your future friends and family are, they must sign their senior declaration also. These rules also apply to them."
I turn to my left.
"Did I do everything right?"
Allan comes out with his clipboard and pen.
"Yep."
Natsu growls.
"FINE!"
Guy drops Sean and he, Allan, and I exit.

11 Years Ago

"Holy s**t what did I just agree too?!" Natsu said, panicked now. 
Sean just shrugged and advised "Just kick her or something." 
"No way! I do NOT roll that way!" Natsu said, hands combing through his hair. 
"Wha-what now?" Aika asked, sounding rather timid. 
"Whoa you talk." Sean said. 
"Sean!" Natsu scolded. 
"Sorry its new!" Sean said. Natsu face palmed himself and mumbled "Ugh... i'm going." 
"But she's armed!!" Aika said with panic. 
"I'll be fine baby sis." Natsu promised. "Just stay here." 
Natsu made his way out and went over to the park. 
~ * ~
Bobby tapped her foot impatiently, her little crew there to witness the battle between herself and her new found enemy. 
"Where is he?!" Bobby said. 
"He'll come." Guy reassured. 
They heard rustling in the bushes, Natsu appearing with nothing much but his fists with finger-less gloves over. 
"'Bout time you showed up." Bobby said, getting ready. 
"Look, I don't wanna fight." Natsu said only for an arrow to zip by his head  and lodge itself in a tree.
"This time I'll aim for your skull." Bobby said, knocking another. Natsu gave a defeated sigh and quickly jumped back and disappeared in the greenery. Bobby followed, yelling "You're not getting away so easily!!" 
As she looked around, she waited patiently. 
"I'm not gonna hurt you!" Natsu called. 
"Come on out!! FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!" Bobby shouted, letting loose an arrow and hearing a snap. She smiled and raced towards the sound, only coming to a broken arrow snapped in two. Picking up the remains, she looked at it and mumbled "He snapped it in half?" 
She was then tackled to the ground, Natsu and her rolling about till they were in the open field. She threw fists but Natsu just simply pushed her fists aside, trying to refrain from hitting. He grabbed her bow and jumped off, taking the bow with him. He walked over and handed it to Allan and said "So someone doesn't get hurt." 
Natsu was then head-locked from behind, him flailing while Bobby tightened her hold on him. 
"GIVE UP!" Bobby yelled. 
"No way!" Natsu choked out. He then stabbed her in the side with his fingers, hitting a pressure point and having her left arm go limp. She slipped off, Natsu staggering away as he apologized "HOLY CRAP SORRY!!" 
He was tripped when Bobby spiraled and made him fall back. She took the chance, having difficulties when trying to get up without the help of her left arm. She grit her teeth angrily and said "What did you do?!" 
"Blocked your chakra." Natsu replied getting back up. "Ouch, do we really have to fight. I have a gut feeling this is some elaborate plan that'll get me to lose either way. I'd much rather talk things out." 
"DELETE THE SONG THEN!" Bobby bellowed. 
"I'll delete it if you promise not to bother any of the underclassmen, you and your little gang!!" Natsu said. "I don't know what your problem with the underclassmen are but stop this!" 
He was fast enough to dodge a fist, suddenly hearing another rustling in the woods. Sean and Aika arrived....along with the headmaster. 
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" the headmaster bellowed. 
"Natsu started a fight with Bobby! He paralyzed her arm!" Allan instantly blamed, pointing out Bobby's unmoving arm. 
"He was only defending himself!" Sean shot back. "Sir, they were gonna beat me up with Natsu didn't show up! He was only fighting for whats right!" 
"Return to the school, ALL OF YOU!!" the headmaster bellowed. The students had never seen their headmaster so upset. they followed him back to the school. 
~ * ~
"Fighting, fighting!" the headmaster scolded, Natsu and Bobby the only ones in the room. The others were simply there to watched, not in as much trouble as Bobby and Natsu. 
"Sir I was-" 
"NOT ANOTHER WORD!" the headmaster scolded. "I've been getting one too many complaints about the Student Council and I've had it! I am temporarily banning the Student Council of all its power!! Natsu you are having four hours of detention for participating, twice a week for two weeks!" 
"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Bobby said. 
"Natsu, fix her arm." the headmaster ordered. Natsu took her arm, popping a few places and poking her in spots that were a bit ticklish till she could feel it again. She moved it about to try and get accustomed to it. 
"Natsu, Bobby both of you get detention till further notice." the headmaster said. "Starting tomorrow, return to your rooms." 
The Student Council growled and left the room. Bobby stopped short and turned to Natsu saying "Delete the song, you lost." 
"No I didn't, the head interrupted us so there is no winner." Natsu said. Guy grabbed him by his vest, lifting him off his feet and saying "Why you little-" 
"Guy put him down! We're already in enough trouble as it is." Bobby said, glaring. Guy set him down and Natsu dusted himself off. He turned and left the hall way, returning to his room with Sean and Aika following. 
What does he even see in these numb skulls?! Bobby thought and they all returned to their rooms. 
~ * ~
"Dude, sorry for getting you detention." Sean apologized. 
"No prob." Natsu said. "The student council lost its power...for now, that can give the students a bit of a breather." 
"I-It was my idea..." Aika said. "I got worried and butted in....now mom will be upset." 
Natsu's face paled, but he kept on a smile and replied "No worries, mom will understand she's had her share of detentions in her high school youth. Don't think she won't send someone in though..." 
Aika still looked a little upset. 
"Look, its late and we'll discuss things tomorrow." Sean suggested. "I'll walk ya back Aika, no problem." 
"Thanks." Natsu said and the two left the room, leaving Natsu in his thoughts.     

11 Years Ago

The senior council were extremely angry at what happened as well as wondering about a few things. One of the things they were wondering about was: "Who was that guy? Did he just call himself" karleen started. "The principal?" katlin finished. "I thought you teo were supposed to know these things." Allan replied. "There wasn't any thing," karleen said. "--about a new principal," Katlin finished. "Whats going on at this school thisyear?" Bobby muttered. " First all of these peoplestandin up to us, now the principal is starting to try to stand up to us. This year is not going well." -------- As Sean and Aika walked back to the girl dorms so that Sean could drop off Aika, he smiled and thought, They had him come just in time. I knew I could count on them.

Student Council

11 Years Ago

(Hey guys, Bobby, Guy, Allan, Oliver, Karleen, & Kathleen are the senior council, not student council. The student council will FINALLY make their appearance!)

All of the students in Conquest High enter and sit on the stands in the gymnasium. The headmaster stands before them with a microphone.
"I asked all of you to come here this evening," begin the headmaster. "For a important announcement. The senior council will be banned for two weeks, there will be another council taking over instead. Let all of us give a warm welcome back to the STUDENT COUNCIL!"
Natsu, Sean, Calvin, Aika, Amir, and Prince stand up and clap loudly and are apparently s the only ones.....
"About time - better than the senior council!" said Natsu.
Sean looks around, noticing that everyone else looks worry.
"Guys...."
Suddenly, the student council walks up professionally to the headmaster's side.
The student council are one of those groups of people that seem to be robots - always smiling, always have perfect posture, always standing up straight, and always looking everyone in the eyes.
The guy that is only one inch shorter than Guy and with light brown hair, darkest blue eyes, and beige skin with the skinniest body and even nerdier glasses than Allan, along with the nerdiest hair cut. He even dresses like one of the nerds from Revenge of the Nerds.
"Hello, I am the Student Council President,
Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu. I was named after the hill in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, where my parents met, but I'll let you call me Taumata for short."
"Thank God," mumble Sean.
"Let me introduce you to the rest of the student council," said Taumata.
He turns and gestures to a guy with a giant unibrow, mustache, and slight beard with his mouth open, drooling and breathing loudly through his mouth while dressed slightly less worse than Taumata, but still the ugliest of them all."
"This is Radar, our representative," said Taumata.
Radar sucks in his drool.
"HI!"
"He's also single if any of the ladies are interested!" mention Taumata.
Radar grins and winks at all the girls.
All of them get gross out.
Sean turns to Natsu and Calvin.
"I don't mean to be rude, but he's easily the ugliest guy I've ever seen!"
Natsu and Calvin nod slowly in agreement and disgust.
"Next," continue Taumata. "Is our treasurer, Degree!"
Degree stands up, obviously thinking he's cool. His plaid shirt is tuck in tightly with blue jean overalls and his hair is Elvis style.
"I know what you are thinking - I have the coolest name ever! That's because my mom named me after her favorite deodorant, Degree for Women!"
Everyone but Aika and the headmaster raise their eyebrows in wary.
Taumata chuckles like a pig.
"Yes, we know how proud you and your mother are, Degree! Next is our beautiful secretary and Degree's twin sister, Venus!"
"Finally, one with a normal name," comment Sean.
Venus is a girl very large buck teeth with a height of our four feet and ten inches. Her hair hasn't been comb for years and washed either and everyone can smell it.
"Our mother named me after her favorite shaver, Venus!" she explain, happily.
"Good thing it was that instead of the goddess," mumble Sean.
"Now let's give the student council an applause!" said the headmaster.
Everyone stands up and claps, afraid they will get in trouble if they don't, but Natsu, Sean, and Clavin.
"Look," begin Natsu. "I know they aren't..... Pleasing to the eye, but at least they'll make this school a better place now!"
Calvin nods his head.
"True, we can finally relax for two weeks!"
The nerd that led Aamir where Guy was suppose to him turns over to them abundantly.
"Are you nuts? The student council is WORSE than the senior council!"
The three friends turn back to him as everyone sits back down.
"What?" whisper Calvin.
"The senior council may beat people up, but it's paradise compare to what the student council does to us!" add the nerd.
"They may be ugly, but they don't look like assassins to me," said Sean.
"No, they aren't violent, but they still do worse to us!" explain the nerd.
"As of now," begin Taumata. "The rules of the Declaration of 2013 doesn't exist."
Natsu rolls his dark brown eyes and turns to the nerd.
"This is bad?"
The nerd says nothing, waiting for the volcano to erupt.
"And we are wearing school uniforms."
Venus takes out the school uniform for the boys and girls.
They are the ugliest things that everyone has ever seen. The dress was literally made of brown rags with long floppy sleeves and down to their feet, turtle neck, and big long pointy shoes and knee high socks.
The guys were the same except instead of a dress, they had a shirt made of brown rags and pants the same.
"Also, all girls must wear their wear their hair in a bun at all times or cut their hair as short as the boys and all boys must keep their hair short and comb it back with water!" said Venus.
Everyone wanted to throw up.
"Also," said Degree. "We are removing all electrical devices from the school property - no cell phones, computers, video game consoles, and everything else that requires electricity. We want to make Conquest High eco-friendly!"
"F**k that! They're not taking my babies!" remark Sean.
Natsu and Calvin are too horrified to say anything.
"Also, we will also sleep in camp cots instead and no hot water - just cold to help save the Earth," said Venus. "Now, all classes will start at six thirty in the morning and end at six thirty pm."
"To save money, the school has already given up the all electives, clubs, and sports. There's no dances either," add Degree.
"Lastly to also save money, we fire all the maintenance staff, so all of us will have to clean the bathrooms, hallways, classrooms, and the entire school ourselves," finish Venus.
"I think it's wonderful that Conquest High is becoming so conservative!" praise the headmaster, being a doormat again.
Takmata nods his head.
"It's great to be back!"
~*~
Natsu, Sean, Calvin, and Aika begin walking back to their dorm rooms quickly.
"I TOLD YOU SO!"
They turn around to see the nerd, furious.
"This is what the beginning of freshman year was like for us seniors back in 2009 and then Bobby put a end to them and assembled the senior council. Sure, some underclassmen get a black eye or a bruise on their stomach, but it was sure hell of a lot better than this! Now, they're back!"
"Whoa, calm down," said Natsu. "We didn't know."
"Yeah," admit Calvin. "The senior council may be violent, but what they did to and for the school is angelic compare to this."
"And even worse, the headmaster is on THEIR side!" add Sean.
"Let's just go to the dorm first to settle for a minute," said Natsu.
He opens the door to his and Sean's dorm room to see that it has already changed - two camp cots are place and there's nothing else in the room.
Sean goes in the corner and opens a part of the wooden floor to find his technology.
"Don't worry - I kept you safe my babies, like I promise."
Natsu rolls his eyes again as Calvin opens the closest to find the ugliest school uniforms for him and Natsu.
"I can't believe we have to wear this," comment Calvin.
Aika looks down, quiet all this time.
"Natsu."
Natsu turns around to his little sister.
"What is it?"
"I think..... You should go back to that girl........ He said that she was the one that put a end to what they were doing years ago......... She'll know what to do again."
"She's right," agree Calvin.
"I can't believe I am saying this, but we need to go to the senior council for help," add Sean.
Natsu sighs.
"Yeah. Things are worse than ever."

~*~
"BOBBY!"
I turn to my right in my dorm room to see Oliver rush in, panicking.
"THE STUDENT COUNCIL IS BACK!!!"
Kathleen, Karleen, Allan, and Guy turn to him from the other side, giving him a weird glare.
"Oh," said Oliver. "You guys already know."
"And laughing," I chuckle.
"Why?" said Oliver.
"That's what I said before you screamed like a girl and barged in," said Allan.
"Because," I begin. "When the juniors, sophomores, and freshmen see how horrible the student council is, they'll be crawling back to us. Only us seniors, with the exceptions of new ones, know how terrible they are."
"So, were going to sit here and do nothing?" ask Oliver.
"No, since the student council is too scare still to touch us as you can see," I said, pointing out how Kathreen, Karleen, and mine dorm room are still normal. "We can skip school Monday and have a thee day weekend. By then, everyone would be dying and it would be hilarious to watch!"
"Wait," said Karleen. "Don't you have detention?"
"With the student council back now, the headmaster will forget easily," I said. "Besides, the worse he can do to me is expel me."
"Won't Ivan be upset about it though?" question Kathleen.
I narrow my eyes.
"I don't give a f**k about how that f*****g damn s**t a*s from hell feels!"
"Won't we get in trouble though if we skip school?" ask Karleen.
"Suspended maybe?" question Kathleen.
"Twins, don't you remember anything from the beginning of our freshman year when the student council was in charge?" comment Allan. "The headmaster doesn't do anything or remember anything because the student council takes over the entire school, even doing his job! We can probably skip for two weeks and he won't notice!"
"Oh yeah!" said Kathleen, happily.
"That sucked until Bobby took them down that awesome day and we formed a group called the senior council!" add Karleen.
"Duh!" said Oliver.
"So, where are we going?" ask Guy, actually excited.
I lean back.
"Wherever we want!"
~*~
The student council goes in the staff meeting room.
Tamata laughs evilly.
"WE ARE BACK, EVERYBODY!"
"YEAH!" cheer Radar, Degree, and Venus.
Tamata smiles evilly.
"It's just like middle school and the beginning of freshman year again!"
"I know things are going good," begin Degree. "And we have the headmaster under control again, but what if Bobby charges us again after two weeks!"
Venus nods rapidly.
"I don't want E-day to happen again!"
Tamata rolls his darkest blue eyes.
"Don't worry - let's just get the school in order for two weeks and than, I promise you"
He looks up brightly.
"We will have our revenge on Bobby!"
Radar sits there still, his drool creating a pool of saliva.
"Ew, Radar," said Tamata. "Can you close your mouth and wipe your drool off?"

~*~
I pack my stuff in my one shoulder backpack just in case the student council gets guts and goes in there. I instructed the rest of the senior council to do the same.
I walk out to the parking lot to my car, Shadowmere, a black fusion with red leather interior.
"BOBBY!"
I turn around to see Natsu, Sean, and Calvin running to me along with Aika.
This is going to be fun.
They all look at me desperately.
"You have to help us get rid of the student council," said Natsu.
I laugh.
"Please," beg Calvin. "You're the only one that managed to take them down before!"
"And I really don't want to see their faces every day!" add Sean.
"I'll take them down myself - in two weeks," I comment.
"TWO WEEKS?" yell Natsu.
"WE'RE GOING TO BE DEAD BY THEN!" add Sean.
"Death sounds more peaceful than what the student council is putting us through," point out Calvin.
"Well even though they are my worse enemies, it will be fun to watch everyone get tortured," I said.
"C'mon!" argue Natsu. "They already convinced the headmaster to get rid of electives, sports, and clubs!"
"Exactly the same thing as before," I shrug.
"Please."
I turn to see his sister, Aika, looking down.
I scratch the back of my neck.
"There's conditions."
This time, Calvin, Sean, and Natsu didn't seem to even care.
"Just tell me and I'll do it," said Natsu.
"First, you must delete the recording of me singing and any copies and must never tell anyone or discuss it with anyone again," I begin. "Second condition, it'll be a compromise. The rest of the senior council and I will not beat anyone up violently at less it is self-defense. However, we are still allow to tease anyone we want, push and shove them, and sometimes, put them in the trash cans. We still won't give them bruises and black eyes or break any limbs again. We can still intimate them too like I can shoot my arrow like I did to you last night to the side, but I won't shoot anyone with my bow again at less it is self-defense. Third condition is that Calvin and you, Natsu, must be in charge of all the school dances again."
I turn to Sean.
"You will help them with the technology stuff."
I turn back to all of them.
"Fourth condition, no one is allow to join the senior council and we will always be the council in power for the rest of the year. And lastly, the Declaration of 2013 still stands, but because you and Calvin are doing the dances, you don't have to sign it still."
I narrow my eyes.
"Got it? That's the deal."
The three boys look at each other and nod their heads.
"Now let's -
"No," I remark. "I will not shake your hand with your spit in it again!"
Natsu chuckles.
"Fine, but you have to come to our dorm and hang out for a little bit then."
I shake my head.
"Not doing that either! You three meet me in the same spot on the woods. There, I will tell you how I got rid of the student council and help you with anything else."
Natsu sighs.
"Okay, suit yourself, taking the fun out of everything."
"Dude," said Sean. "She's still our mortal enemy - and you are asking her to chill with us?"
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's right," I said. "How do you find that not creepy?"
Natsu shrugs.
"Let's go then guys!"
The four of them walk back inside.
"Hey," said Guy, approaching. "What happened?"
"I'm not going anymore," I said. "But you four go. By the time, you get back, the student council will be out again."
"You made a good deal with this time, didn't you?" ask Guy.
I nod my head.
"Yeah. After this, things should be gold again like before."
I turn to him.
"Now go and have fun."
"Why don't you want us here?" question Guy.
"The student council will go after me sooner or later and they might use you and the others. I can't risk it. You're my best friends," I said.
"Fine, but we'll come back Sunday instead of Monday," said Guy.
"Okay," I said. "Don't worry - I'll text you and the others what's happening."
He nods his head and goes towards the parking lot with the others.

11 Years Ago

(@QueenTomboy18: Err, my characters name is not “Dreiw”, it’s Prince…)

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by PokemonFan#1

Got it!

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by QueenTomboy18
Originally posted by PokemonFan#1

Got it!

Thank you ^-^

11 Years Ago

'Why are we having an assembly when I can be sleeping!' kurama was not happy to have woken up to go listen to an assembly for what? The student council who by the nerd next to him were even worse than the senior council. How that was he had no idea what could possible be worse than some one hurting some one they knew could not hurt them back.                                                                                                         ***                                                                        "Also, we will also sleep in camp cots instead and no hot water - just cold to help save the Earth," Kurama could handle that theres was no hot water where he was trained either. "Now, all classes will start at six thirty in the morning and end at six thirty pm." The crap there taking away his sleep!  This was not happening, he wouldn't allow it! There's no way the headmaster would allow it! And yet there he was looking at them and nodding in approval.

Student Council (Since It Won't Let Me Edit On It!)

11 Years Ago

All of the students in Conquest High enter and sit on the stands in the gymnasium. The headmaster stands before them with a microphone.
"I asked all of you to come here this evening," begin the headmaster. "For a important announcement. The senior council will be banned for two weeks, there will be another council taking over instead. Let all of us give a warm welcome back to the STUDENT COUNCIL!"
Natsu, Sean, Calvin, Aika, Amir, and Prince stand up and clap with the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. The seniors don't move though since it only brings back memories......
"About time - better than the senior council!" said Natsu.
Sean looks around, noticing that the other seniors look worry.
"Guys...."
Suddenly, the student council walks up professionally to the headmaster's side.
The student council are one of those groups of people that seem to be robots - always smiling, always have perfect posture, always standing up straight, and always looking everyone in the eyes.
The tallest guy gets the microphone from the headmaster. He is only one inch shorter than Guy and with light brown hair, darkest blue eyes, and beige skin with the skinniest body and even nerdier glasses than Allan, along with the nerdiest hair cut. He even dresses like one of the nerds from Revenge of the Nerds.
"Hello, I am the Student Council President,
Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu. I was named after the hill in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, where my parents met, but I'll let you call me Taumata for short."
"Thank God," mumble Sean.
"Let me introduce you to the rest of the student council," said Taumata.
He turns and gestures to a guy with a giant unibrow, mustache, and slight beard with his mouth open, drooling and breathing loudly through his mouth while dressed slightly less worse than Taumata, but still the ugliest of them all."
"This is Radar, our representative," said Taumata.
Radar sucks in his drool.
"HI!"
"He's also single if any of the ladies are interested!" mention Taumata.
Radar grins and winks at all the girls.
All of them get gross out.
Sean turns to Natsu and Calvin.
"I don't mean to be rude, but he's easily the ugliest guy I've ever seen!"
Natsu and Calvin nod slowly in agreement and disgust.
"Next," continue Taumata. "Is our treasurer, Degree!"
Degree stands up, obviously thinking he's cool. His plaid shirt is tuck in tightly with blue jean overalls and his hair is Elvis style.
"I know what you are thinking - I have the coolest name ever! That's because my mom named me after her favorite deodorant, Degree for Women!"
Everyone but Aika and the headmaster raise their eyebrows in wary.
Taumata snorts like a pig.
"Yes, we know how proud you and your mother are, Degree! Next is our beautiful secretary and Degree's twin sister, Venus!"
"Finally, one with a normal name," comment Sean.
Venus is a girl very large buck teeth with a height of our four feet and ten inches. Her hair hasn't been comb for years and washed either and everyone can smell it.
"Our mother named me after her favorite shaver, Venus!" she explain, happily.
"Good thing it was that instead of the goddess," mumble Sean.
"Now let's give the student council an applause!" said the headmaster.
Everyone stands up and claps, afraid they will get in trouble if they don't, but Natsu, Sean, and Calvin.
"Look," begin Natsu. "I know they aren't..... Pleasing to the eye, but at least they'll make this school a better place now!"
Calvin nods his head.
"True, we can finally relax for two weeks!"
The nerd that led Aamir where Guy was suppose to him turns over to them abundantly.
"Are you nuts? The student council is WORSE than the senior council!"
The three friends turn back to him as everyone sits back down.
"What?" whisper Calvin.
"The senior council may beat people up, but it's paradise compare to what the student council does to us!" add the nerd.
"They may be ugly, but they don't look like assassins to me," said Sean.
"No, they aren't violent, but they still do worse to us!" explain the nerd.
"As of now," begin Taumata. "The rules of the Declaration of 2013 doesn't exist."
Natsu rolls his dark brown eyes and turns to the nerd.
"This is bad?"
The nerd says nothing, waiting for the volcano to erupt.
"And we are wearing school uniforms."
Venus takes out the school uniform for the boys and girls.
They are the ugliest things that everyone has ever seen. The dress was literally made of brown rags with long floppy sleeves and down to their feet, turtle neck, and big long pointy shoes and knee high socks.
The guys were the same except instead of a dress, they had a shirt made of brown rags and pants the same.
"Also, all girls must wear their wear their hair in a bun at all times or cut their hair as short as the boys and all boys must keep their hair short and comb it back with water! You can't wear any other clothes or hairstyles and having them is forbidden," said Venus.
Everyone wanted to throw up.
"Also," said Degree. "We are removing all electrical devices from the school property - no cell phones, computers, video game consoles, and everything else that requires electricity. We want to make Conquest High eco-friendly!"
"F**k that! They're not taking my babies!" remark Sean.
Natsu and Calvin are too horrified to say anything.
"Also, we will also sleep in camp cots instead and no hot water - just cold to help save the Earth," said Venus. "Now, all classes will start at six thirty in the morning and end at six thirty pm."
"To save money, the school has already given up the all electives, clubs, and sports. There's no dances either," add Degree.
"Lastly to also save money, we fire all the maintenance staff, so all of us will have to clean the bathrooms, hallways, classrooms, and the entire school ourselves," finish Venus.
"I think it's wonderful that Conquest High is becoming so conservative!" praise the headmaster, being a doormat again.
Takmata nods his head.
"It's great to be back!"
~*~
Natsu, Sean, Calvin, and Aika begin walking back to their dorm rooms quickly.
"I TOLD YOU SO!"
They turn around to see the nerd, furious.
"This is what middle school and the beginning of freshman year was like for us seniors back in 2009 and then Bobby put a end to them and assembled the senior council. Sure, underclassmen get a black eye or a bruise on their stomach sometimes, but it was sure hell of a lot better than this! Now, they're back!"
"Whoa, calm down," said Natsu. "We didn't know."
"Yeah," admit Calvin. "The senior council may be dangerous, but what they did to and for the school is angelic compare to this."
"And even worse, the headmaster is on THEIR side!" add Sean.
"Let's just go to the dorm first to settle for a minute," said Natsu.
He opens the door to his and Sean's dorm room to see that it has already changed - two camp cots are place and there's nothing else in the room.
Sean goes in the corner and opens a part of the wooden floor to find his technology.
"Don't worry - I kept you safe my babies, like I promise."
Natsu rolls his eyes again as Calvin opens the closest to find nothing, but the ugliest school uniforms for him and Natsu, waiting to be worn.
"I can't believe we have to wear this," comment Calvin.
Aika looks down, quiet all this time.
"Natsu."
Natsu turns around to his little sister.
"What is it?"
"I think..... You should go back to that girl........ He said that she was the one that put a end to what they were doing years ago......... She'll know what to do again."
"She's right," agree Calvin.
"I can't believe I am saying this, but we need to go to Bobby for help," add Sean.
Natsu sighs.
"Yeah. Things are worse than ever."

~*~
"BOBBY!"
I turn to my right in my dorm room to see Oliver rush in, panicking.
"THE STUDENT COUNCIL IS BACK!!!"
Kathleen, Karleen, Allan, and Guy turn to him from the other side, giving him a weird glare.
"Oh," said Oliver. "You guys already know."
"And laughing," I chuckle.
"Why?" said Oliver.
"That's what I asked," remark Allan. "Before you screamed like a girl and barged in."
Oliver rolls his bright hazel eyes.
"I don't scream like a girl - girls scream for ME!"
"Anyways," I said, quickly, signaling that the two stop bickering. "I am laughing because when the juniors, sophomores, and freshmen see how horrible the student council is, they'll be crawling back to us. Only us seniors, with the exceptions of new ones, know how terrible they are."
"So, we're going to sit here and do nothing?" ask Oliver.
"In a way. Since the student council is too scare still to touch us as you can see," I said, pointing out how Kathreen, Karleen, and mine dorm room are still normal. "We can skip school Monday and have a thee day weekend. By then, everyone would be dying and it would be hilarious to watch!"
"Wait," said Karleen. "Don't you have detention?"
"With the student council back now, the headmaster will forget easily," I said. "Besides, the worse he can do to me is expel me."
"Won't Ivan be upset about it though?" question Kathleen.
I narrow my eyes.
"I don't give a f**k about how that f*****g damn s**t a*s from hell feels!"
"Won't we get in trouble though if we skip school?" ask Karleen.
"Suspended maybe?" question Kathleen.
"Twins, don't you remember anything from the beginning of our freshman year when the student council was in charge?" comment Allan. "The headmaster doesn't do anything or remember anything because the student council takes over the entire school, even doing his job! We can probably skip for two weeks and he won't notice!"
"Oh yeah!" said Kathleen, happily.
"That sucked until Bobby took them down that awesome day and we formed a group called the senior council!" add Karleen.
"Duh!" said Oliver.
"So, where are we going?" ask Guy, actually excited.
I lean back.
"Wherever we want!"
~*~
"KEEP CLEANING FRESHMEN!"
Taumata closes one of the boys' bathrooms as the freshmen boys clean hard and desperately in there.
As he walks through the hallways, the juniors are vacuuming and scrubbing the lockers just as hard.
Finally, he makes it to the staff meeting room where the rest of the student council is.
Taumata laughs evilly.
"WE ARE BACK, EVERYBODY!"
"YEAH!" cheer Radar, Degree, and Venus.
Tamata smiles evilly.
"It's just like middle school and the beginning of freshman year again!"
"I know things are going good," begin Degree. "And we have the headmaster under control again, but what if Bobby brings us down again since after two weeks, the senior council won't be ban anymore!"
Venus nods rapidly.
"I don't want to repeat E-day!"
Tamata rolls his darkest blue eyes.
"Don't worry - let's just get the school in order for those two weeks and than, I promise you."
He looks up brightly.
"We will have our revenge on Roberta!"
Radar sits there still, his drool creating a pool of saliva.
"Ew, Radar," said Tamata. "Can you close your mouth and wipe your drool off?"

~*~
I pack my stuff in my one shoulder backpack just in case the student council gets guts and goes in there. I instructed the rest of the senior council to do the same.
I walk out to the parking lot to my car, Shadowmere, a black fusion with red leather interior.
"BOBBY!"
I turn around to see Natsu, Sean, and Calvin running to me along with Aika.
This is going to be fun.
They all look at me desperately.
"You have to help us get rid of the student council," said Natsu.
I laugh.
"Please," beg Calvin. "You're the only one that managed to take them down before!"
"And I really don't want to see their faces every day!" add Sean.
"I'll take them down myself - in two weeks," I comment.
"TWO WEEKS?" yell Natsu.
"WE'RE GOING TO BE DEAD BY THEN!" add Sean.
"Death sounds more peaceful than what the student council is putting us through," point out Calvin.
"Well even though they are my worse enemies, it will be fun to watch everyone get tortured," I said.
"C'mon!" argue Natsu. "They already convinced the headmaster to get rid of electives, sports, and clubs!"
"Exactly the same thing as before," I shrug.
"Please."
I turn to see his sister, Aika, looking down.
I scratch the back of my neck.
"There's conditions."
This time, Calvin, Sean, and Natsu didn't seem to even care.
"Just tell me and I'll do it," said Natsu.
"First, you must delete the recording of me singing and any copies and must never tell anyone or discuss it with anyone again," I begin. "Second condition, it'll be a compromise. The rest of the senior council and I will not beat anyone up violently at less it is self-defense. However, we are still allow to tease anyone we want, push and shove them, and sometimes, put them in the trash cans. We still won't give them bruises and black eyes or break any limbs again. We can also still intimate them too like I can shoot my arrow like I did to you last night to the side, but I won't shoot anyone with my bow again at less it is self-defense. Third condition is that Calvin and you, Natsu, must be in charge of all the school dances again."
I turn to Sean.
"You will help them with the technology stuff."
I turn back to all of them.
"Fourth condition, no one is allow to join the senior council and we will always be the council in power for the rest of the year. And lastly, the Declaration of 2013 still stands, but because you and Calvin are doing the dances, you don't have to sign it still."
I narrow my eyes.
"Got it? That's the deal."
The three boys look at each other and nod their heads.
"Now let's -
"No," I remark. "I will not shake your hand with your spit in it again!"
Natsu chuckles.
"Fine, but you have to come to our dorm and hang out for a little bit then."
I shake my head.
"Not doing that either! You three meet me in the same spot on the woods. There, I will tell you how I got rid of the student council and help you with anything else."
Natsu sighs.
"Okay, suit yourself, taking the fun out of everything."
"Dude," said Sean. "She's still our mortal enemy - and you are asking her to chill with us? This is just a temporary thing - good and evil working together!"
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's right," I said. "How do you find that not creepy?"
Natsu shrugs.
"Okay then. Let's go then guys!"
The four of them walk back inside.
"Hey," said Guy, approaching. "What happened?"
"I'm not going anymore," I said. "But you four go. By the time, you get back, the student council will be out again."
"You made a good deal with them this time, didn't you?" ask Guy.
I nod my head.
"Yeah. After this, things should be gold again like before."
I turn to him.
"Now go and have fun."
"Why don't you want us here?" question Guy.
"The student council will go after me sooner or later and they might use you and the others to do that. I can't risk it. You're my best friends," I said.
"Fine, but we'll come back Sunday instead of Monday," said Guy.
"Okay," I said. "Don't worry - I'll text you and the others what's happening and if I need you guys to hunt down information, I'll let you know."
He nods his head and goes towards the parking lot with the others.

11 Years Ago

Natsu whistled back to his room, Aika following them back till they arrived. Once inside the room, Natsu shuffled through the closet and pulled out Toothless. 
"Here Aika, hugging him will make you feel better." Natsu reassured. 
Aika wrapped her arms around the large stuffed dragon and hugged it tight. 
"Can we trust her?" Sean asked. 
"You got any ideas?" Natsu asked. 
"He has a point, Bobby ruling was far better." Calvin added. 
Sean rolled his eyes and replied "Fine." 
There was a sudden knock at the door, Natsu answering only to be met with Venus. she looked up and down Natsu's body and tried (emphasis on tried) looking sexy. Natsu replied "Can we help you?" 
"I'll say." she whispered and Natsu stepped back a bit. 
"Oh uh, I was told that a girl was here." Venus said. 
"Yes...my sister." Natsu replied. "I have all rights to keep an eye on her to ensure she doesn't hurt herself." 
"That doesn't count, she must stay in her own bedroom." Venus said, looking past and at the red head hugging the large plush toy. 
"Aika return to your room." she called. 
"But she-" 
"そのわかりました (It's okay)." Aika said, rising from the bed. As she was about to leave Natsu replied "骨抜き、少なくともかかる."  (Take Toothless at least). Aika took the stuffed doll and left the room. Venus lingered till Sean said rudely "Don't you have a mirror to break or something?"
Venus glared and left the room. 

IGNORE THIS!!!!!

11 Years Ago

I enter in Natsu and the sophomore prodigy's dorm room and shut the door.
"Right on time," said Natsu.
"Whatever," I said. "I said I'll tell you how I defeated the student council and help you with whatever so, let's get it over with."
"Read my mind," comment Sean.
"It won't be that difficult," said Calvin. "Right...."
I roll my eyes.
"First, I got a hold of their schedule."
I saw Venus alone in the staff meeting room, hiding under the table while she was organizing papers. I got up fast and knock her out with the end of my bow. As I began to read the papers, I discovered that Taumata was having The Earth Organization visit here in a couple of days to show them how green Conquest High is.
"Next, I told a lie to Radar which led to a explosion in the student council."
"Venus totally wants you," I said, straight to him, excitedly like Karleen and Kathleen would.
Radar sucked in his drool.
"She wants me?"
"Yeah. The whole school knows it too!"
Radar fixed the collar on his plaid shirt.
"She wants me?"
I nodded my head.
"Yeah, but she's too scared to tell you because she's in a secret abusive relationship with Taumata!"
"But I can treat her so much better," he commented.
I nodded my head again, getting annoyed, but didn't show it.
"Tell her that then."
~*~
I knew that Venus was in the auditorium so I went there and hid once again.
Radar went up to her, like it was a romantic movie and sucked in his drool again.
"You want me?"
Venus stared at him.
"Radar? Why are you asking me?"
"You don't have to lie to me - I know what Taumata has been doing to you and I will defend you from him, no matter what the cost. Venus, will you be my love?"
Venus bit down on her lower lip with her buck teeth.
"Well I don't know what you meant about Taumata and me, but all that matters to me is that A GUY WANTS ME! YAY!"
"VENUS!"
The two turned around to see Degree.
Degree's face looked like a bull ready to hit.
"What is going on here?"
"Degree, Radar and I are together now!" explained Venus.
"WHAT?" thundered Degree.
"Degree, I will be a much better boyfriend than Taumata ever was!" add Radar.
"Wait, now I'm confused," said Degree.
Taumata comes out as he fixed his glasses.
"Guys, we have a lot to do for the next couple of -
"YOU WERE WITH MY SISTER?" question Degree.
"Degree -
"AAAHHHH!!!"
Degree charged at him and hit him head-on and began to fight.
"Degree, stop it!" ordered Venus.
"Taumata had it coming to him, baby," said Radar, coming to her side.
"After that, I got a hold of a phone number to the only person that had more control over the headmaster than the student council," I continue.
"Hello," I said, after breaking into his office while he was out with the student council. "You must be (the headmaster's first name) mother. Your son is going through a rough time right now because he can't control the kids at his school and I think it will help him a lot if you came down here to support him...... You'll be down here in tomorrow? Splendid! Thank you! He won't admit it to you, but he is a mama's boy at heart! Bye!"
I hung up.
"Today was also the day that the Earth Organization would come to evaluate Tamuata's work."
"Hey you three, are you waiting for Taumata?" I said.
"Yeah, but you're suppose to be -
I threw my football hard and hit Radar's head, kicked the soccer ball and hit Venus hard in the stomach, and bounced the basketball right in Degree's face.
I dragged them and locked them in the baseball with a broom through the double doors.
"And then, things got really dirty."
"Hey guys, since Degree, Venus, and Radar aren't here to tell you what your chores are for today, I will have the honor to do it," I said.
"We're not taking orders from a ordinary fresh-
I shot him right above his head with my bow.
"Now you are."
"Aren't you even allow to have that thing in sch-
I aimed it at the junior who shut his mouth quickly.
(Finish later.)
(Finish later.)