thread heads : Forum : Music Is My Life

Story Of The Fallen Student Council

11 Years Ago

I enter in Natsu and the sophomore prodigy's dorm room and shut the door.
"Right on time," said Natsu.
"Whatever," I said. "I said I'll tell you how I defeated the student council and help you with whatever so, let's get it over with."
"Read my mind," comment Sean.
"It won't be that difficult," said Calvin. "Right...."
I roll my eyes.
"First, I got a hold of their schedule."
I saw Venus alone in the staff meeting room, hiding under the table while she was organizing papers. I got up fast and knock her out with the end of my bow. As I began to read the papers, I discovered that Taumata was having The Earth Organization visit here in a couple of days to show them how green Conquest High is.
"Next, I told a lie to Radar which led to a explosion in the student council."
"Venus totally wants you," I said, straight to him, excitedly like Karleen and Kathleen would.
Radar sucked in his drool.
"She wants me?"
"Yeah. The whole school knows it too!"
Radar fixed the collar on his plaid shirt.
"She wants me?"
I nodded my head.
"Yeah, but she's too scared to tell you because she's in a secret abusive relationship with Taumata!"
"But I can treat her so much better," he commented.
I nodded my head again, getting annoyed, but didn't show it.
"Tell her that then."
~*~
I knew that Venus was in the auditorium so I went there and hid once again.
Radar went up to her, like it was a romantic movie and sucked in his drool again.
"You want me?"
Venus stared at him.
"Radar? Why are you asking me?"
"You don't have to lie to me - I know what Taumata has been doing to you and I will defend you from him, no matter what the cost. Venus, will you be my love?"
Venus bit down on her lower lip with her buck teeth.
"Well I don't know what you meant about Taumata and me, but all that matters to me is that A GUY WANTS ME! YAY!"
"VENUS!"
The two turned around to see Degree.
Degree's face looked like a bull ready to hit.
"What is going on here?"
"Degree, Radar and I are together now!" explained Venus.
"WHAT?" thundered Degree.
"Degree, I will be a much better boyfriend than Taumata ever was!" add Radar.
"Wait, now I'm confused," said Degree.
Taumata comes out as he fixed his glasses.
"Guys, we have a lot to do for the next couple of -
"YOU WERE WITH MY SISTER?" question Degree.
"Degree -
"AAAHHHH!!!"
Degree charged at him and hit him head-on and began to fight.
"Degree, stop it!" ordered Venus.
"Taumata had it coming to him, baby," said Radar, coming to her side.
"After that, I got a hold of a phone number to the only person that had more control over the headmaster than the student council," I continue.
"Hello," I said, after breaking into his office while he was out with the student council. "You must be (the headmaster's first name) mother. Your son is going through a rough time right now because he can't control the kids at his school and I think it will help him a lot if you came down here to support him...... You'll be down here in tomorrow? Splendid! Thank you! He won't admit it to you, but he is a mama's boy at heart! Bye!"
I hung up.
"Today was also the day that the Earth Organization would come to evaluate Tamuata's work."
"Hey you three, are you waiting for Taumata?" I said.
"Yeah, but you're suppose to be -
I threw my football hard and hit Radar's head, kicked the soccer ball and hit Venus hard in the stomach, and bounced the basketball right in Degree's face.
I dragged them and locked them in the baseball with a broom through the double doors.
"And then, things got really dirty."
"Hey guys, since Degree, Venus, and Radar aren't here to tell you what your chores are for today, I will have the honor to do it," I said.
"We're not taking orders from a ordinary fresh-
I shot him right above his head with my bow.
"Now you are."
"Aren't you even allow to have that thing in sch-
I aimed it at the junior who shut his mouth quickly.
"Now, you must make this place as filthy as possible and use everything against the environment - like hairspray and all that crap. Now move it!"
"When the Earth Organization came..... They were thrilled."
"Mr. Taumata, I am not thrilled!" said the representative of the Earth Organization. "The dumpster looks cleaner than this. My time was wasted here."
He began to leave angrily.
"No, you don't understand!" called Taumata. "It wasn't like this! Please!"
"The ties between the student council got worse."
"You did this to me - all of you!" yelled Taumata.
"No, one of our classmates -
"Nice try, after you used violence on me, Degree, I don't think I'll take your word or any of your sister's or even Radar's words again!" shout Taumata.
He threw his clipboard hard on the ground and walked away.
"Finally, the mother came."
"Mother!" greeted the headmaster, somewhat and completely surprised by her arrival in the parking lot.
His mother walked up and slapped him across the face.
"Son, why didn't you tell me you had troubles here? You knew I was headmaster for fifty years! I can always lend a hand to you!"
"Mother, I don't need -
"Yes, you do," interrupted his mother. "Now, show me your school so I can learn what the problem is!"
"And the student council finally snapped!"
"YOU!"
Radar, Venus, and Degree came after me.
I dodged them and grinned.
"Fine, you three and me right now!"
Everyone stopped working and came around to watch. The three people of the student council didn't even care.
"Well, you guys can guess how it ended."
"OW! I WANT MY MOMMY!" cried Degree.
"RADAR, HELP ME!" commanded Venus.
"SHE WANTS ME!" said Radar, loudly.
I rubbed my wrists.
Taumata came by, even more furious than the other three student council members combined.

"YOU CRAZY B***H! AAAAHHH!"
All I had to do was moved to the side and he hit himself hard on the wall.
"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING?"
Everyone turned around to see the headmaster with his mother.
His mother growled.
"This is your student council? They are driving these kids as crazy as they are that the kids went after them! My son, you need to ban the student council!"
The headmaster seemed to finally snapped back to normal.
"The student council is banned! I am disappointed in you four - not only did you brainwashed me into thinking you were doing good, but you tried this school like it was a prison for the rest of the students!"
"B-but headmaster," said Taumata, trying to get up. "You can't do this to me!"
The headmaster and his mother walked away.
Taumata finally got up and eyed me.
"You'll pay for this!"
"No you will," I said. "Don't think that you avoided my beating now!"
"After his beating, the rest of the school got courage and began to threw food and trash at them and drove them out of this school for a month. The same day, I formed the senior council and when they came back, everyone pretended that they didn't existed and everything became peaceful," I finished.
"Somewhat," remark Sean.
I ignore him.
"But if you are going to use ideas from my plan, you have to do it differently because if you do it exactly the same, the student council will fix it out."
"Well we can definitely do without the violence," mention Calvin.
"Wimps," I insult.
"Well it does help a lot and I think the student council will go down again and even before the Homecoming Dance," said Natsu.
"I don't care about that - only Karleen, Kathleen, and Oliver do," I said, "Especially since they are automatically Homecoming King & Queens and whatever."
"It's Pumpkin King and -
"Don't care!" I said.
"Well, let's get to work then," said Natsu.

Re: Music Is My Life

11 Years Ago

(The the non-normal typing is Korean. I was to lazy for translate. and I am going to KILL this computer. DAMN IT!)   When they were going to get started, Sean said, "Get started without me. I have a phone call to make." Natsu shrugged. " Sure thing." Sean gave a smile and went to get his cell. He was on his cell and typed in the number he wanted to call. A voice on teh otherside answered, "Yes?" "This is Jinki, yeah?" Sean asked.   "Yeah. What do you want?" Jinki replied. "I want you to put this call on speaker so I can talk to both you and Minki. Don't even try to lie and say you two aren't together. I can HEAR him." "Urg. Fine." Jinki replied. Sean could hear Jinki calling Minki on over. "So, what do you want?" Asked Minki, since it wasn't Jinki talking. "I'm not going to pay you for your work. And I want my money back."
"What?! Hell no!" Jinki replied. Sean paused for a moment then said in a slow and calm voice, "I told you to get a new principal that could put his foot down. I ALSO said that he had to be able to stand up for himself. What did you get me? An half-assed principal who got taken over as soon as the Senior Council was out of the way. Give. Me. My. Money. Back." After there was no reply, Sean mentioned, "Don't try to pretend either. I know how much I gave you--in all currencies. You also know my power. And I have you're dad's number. That means no fake bills." There was a silence on the line, then a reply. "Fine." Jinki said. "We'll pay up," Mini finished. "Why can we never beat you?" Jinki asked. "Because I'm just that much better." Sean replied as he hung up. Sean was satisfied with the call, then returned to the group to help get rid of the student council.   

11 Years Ago

Uh I'm gonna be moving in a few days so I wont have internet for a while, so if anyone wants to use Kurama go right ahead!

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by InkAngelXIII
 Uh I'm gonna be moving in a few days so I wont have internet for a while, so if anyone wants to use Kurama go right ahead!

Have a nice move! ^^

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator

Have a nice move! ^^

:P I'm not going to see you for a whole year. }:C 

11 Years Ago

Have a nice move! ^^

This is ghostly author posting on your account. 

11 Years Ago

Have a nice move! ^^

moving such fun... anyways have a nice trip.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon

Have a nice move! ^^

moving such fun... anyways have a nice trip.

True! I will be part of your story, InkAngel, just need to come up with my character! :)

11 Years Ago

Heheh I'll miss being in North Carolina T-T

All Together Now!

11 Years Ago

(Finally will post again for this story! :))

"The Prince will not be treated like this!"
Aamir takes the Prince out the dorm room, ignoring the student council.
Kurama rushes out of his dorm room too.
"I am NOT going to clean the classrooms all night! I want to SLEEP!"
Natsu, Sean, and Calvin come out of their dorm room and notice them.
"Hey," said Natsu. "Want to come with us?"
Kurama smiles.
"Yeah, you three seem cool! I'm Kurama!"
"I'm Natsu, this is Sean, and he's Calvin," introduce Natsu.
"Wait, why should I trust you?" ask Aamir, suspicious.
Sean sighs.
"Because we are finding a way to get rid of -
He points to the student council as they go the other way in the hallway of the dorm rooms.
"Them," Sean finish.
Aamir inhales.
"Fine. I'm Aamir and I'm the Prince's brother and bodyguard."
"Nice to meet you," said Calvin.
~*~
Aika and I walk out of the dorm room to see what I can already tell is more people that will become Natsu's friends - the freshmen brothers and the senior that's suppose to be a freshman.
Great, just wonderful!
"Hi!" greet the freshman brother with white messy hair.
I say nothing.
"Be careful, Prince, she bites," comment Sean.
"At least it hurts when I do," I remark.
"Hey everyone, why don't we escape this place and go out to eat together and plan everything out while we have fun and introduce ourselves?" suggest Natsu.
"That sounds like fun!" said Calvin. "I say we get pizza!"
"Yeah!" agree everyone while Aika and I say nothing.
I have to admit that I like Aika a little bit, but the thought with the rest of these people..... Grrrrrrrrrr.

The plan

11 Years Ago

(PokemonFan#1 here *or Poke*. Just in case you guys were like: “Who’s that person randomly posting without summiting a character?!”) (@QueenTomboy18: Prince isn’t called “the Prince” he’s just “Prince”)   The group headed out to Costco, the closest place where they could go get pizza and eat there to figure out their plan to get the Student Council out of the school forever.      “So, how’s this all gonna work out?” Calvin asked.      “Simple, we’ll set a stink bomb in their lockers-” Bobby started.      “But then they’ll be even grosser than they already are…” Calvin said cringing at the thought of their smell.      “Do you want them gone or what?” Bobby asked, aggravated.      “Let’s trick them into taking a shower first.” Calvin suggested.      “True, but if they get more stinky, they’ll be forced to shower, how’s that?” She said. Calvin nodded his head in agreement. “Good. Then after they all get tricked into showering up, I’ll ask Guy if he can get me their student record, make them be expelled from here. Also, I think Natsu should beat them up a little as a good bye gift from everyone here.”      “Dude! How many times do I have to tell you peoplez! I don’t fight unless it’s for self-defense! Harming others isn’t the way I roll.” Natsu said, upset that Bobby kept pushing it.      “Fine, Aamir will do it.”    He smirks.      “Okay~”      “So we’re all good? Stink bomb them, trick them into bathing, beat them up, and Senior Council returns?” Bobby asked for clarification. Everyone nods their head in agreement and they all finish up their pizza and return back to Conquest Academy.

11 Years Ago

(ok i don''t think i want to participate in this thread anymore, aggrivates me a little too much. so i'm taking Natsu and Aika from the thread)
Natsu recieved a call once returning to his dorm and once talking on it he announced "I'm leaving the school."
"Huh?" Calvin asked.
"Sorry, my moms not really happy with the whole students taking over deal, so I'm moving back to Japan." Natsu explained.
Calvin looked at his sadly as Natsu commenced packing his bags away, soon calling Aika and reporting the news to her. The two were packed and a sleek black car pooled up to pick them up. Saying their good byes, Natsu and Aika left the school.

(do NOT bring them back in)

11 Years Ago

"Aw man I'm gonna miss them." Kurama was so sad one of his new friends was leaving. He decided to catch up to Bobby to ask her something. "Dude were you crying?" Bobby asked. "NO!" Kurama furiously wiped his eyes, "Anyway I was wondering, Bobby can I do the Stink-Bombs?." "Why should I ley you do it?" "Well I just figured it'd be a good idea 'cause I've had Ninjitsu training." "..." "What?" "You seriously trained as a ninja?" "Yeah why?" "Nothing let me think about it." Bobby replied shaking her head, "We need to make sure things go exactly as planned and if you goof it up it will ruin everything." "Heheh don't worry! I've done many things like this before for training!" "Whatever, I'll let you and the other guys know who's doing what tomarrow got it?" "Yep! See you later Bobby!" Kurama then dashed off to go to history class, or really some free sleeping time.

Natsu gone + Aika gone = sad/stressed Calvin & upset Bobby

11 Years Ago

(Errm…we seem to be losing people (Jamillet & Imagination-mage) Mage said Imaginator is most likely to leave as well if she is gone, so I think this thread should come to a stop when the dance is over…sorry (so no more characters), I’ll make a new thread, I think I got a good idea for the next one)      I don’t blame Natsu’s mum pulling him and Aika out of this school, cause, with all the stuff that has happened here? I mean, come on, what type of good mum is that? But now the down side is, it’ll be just Sean and I working out the Homecoming Dance…unless he gets pulled out or transfers somewhere else as well……I hope not, that’ll be a nightmare! Calvin thought as he was over at the school parking lot, grieving. He would miss his, sorta, new friend. ~***~ Bobby headed into her dorm room, the room more quiet than it had been when the twins were there.      “I better tell the twins Natu left. Damn it! Why the hell have to leave?! I was starting to grow fond of Aika even if she was a Freshman- no, wait, what was she…? Oh yeah, a Sophomore!” Bobby cursed, pulling out her phone to tell Karleen and Kathleen the bad news.”      ‘WHAT?!’ They screeched from the other line with anger. ‘WHY WOULD HE LEAVE?!’      “His mom couldn’t take our way of ruling so she pulled both Natsu and his sister, Aika, out…” Bobby explained.      ‘KARLEEN! WE NEED TO GET HIM BACK!’ Kathleen bellowed.      ‘YEAH! HE LIVE’S IN JAPAN TOO! WE’LL-’ Karleen started till Bobby screeched, “NO! NO YOU ARE NOT LEAVING TO JAPAN TO GET THAT @$$ HOLE!”      ‘WHAT?! Why?!’ They asked in unison.      “Just. Don’t.” Bobby said, grinding her teeth.      ‘……O-okay Bobby……w-we promise…’      “Thank you. Bye girls, see ya’ when you come back.” Bobby said and hung up.

11 Years Ago

(It's okay. We should just pull out now and just maybe keep our characters, but bring them to the new thread you were thinking of. Sorry for the Prince thing too - again, since college started, well, I just still need to find my way in it.)

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by QueenTomboy18
(It's okay. We should just pull out now and just maybe keep our characters, but bring them to the new thread you were thinking of. Sorry for the Prince thing too - again, since college started, well, I just still need to find my way in it.)

No, we don't have to stop, we can just keep writing till the dance is over and then it'll be all good. I'm not really sure if Imaginator really is gonna quit, but I'm just gonna hope she doesn't since we're getting sorta close to the end and she's the technology person for the dance. If she does pull out, I'll figure something out. You can still post QTB18.

11 Years Ago

"AAAHHHH!!!!!"
Everyone working in the hallway turns around to see the student council - Radar, Venus, Degree, and Taumata smoke by stink bombs in their lockers.
Taumata stares at everyone so furiously that his face is sweating on his glasses and tomato red.
"WHO DID THIS?"
Kurama starts to walk up, but I put my hand over to stop him.
"Just act and look as surprise and scare as everyone else now," I order.
He obeys while Aamir gives me a strange look.
"It's all part of the plan," I whisper.
The student council turns around and looks back at me with suspicion and then begin to march over and pass us with glares.
"Do you think they suspect something," ask Prince.
"Yeah, but nothing of us," I said. "They think I'm not doing anything yet which technically, I didn't yet, but they think they have another enemy. We should fame someone."
"Isn't that well you should know - WRONG?!" remark Sean.
I turn to him.
"You want the student council in or out? Besides, it will be the senior nerd."
"The dude that told us about how the student council actually works?" question Sean.
"Yeah - he'll do it," I said.
(Sorry for late post. I am sad though that this thread will come to the end. I wonder why everyone pulled out - it's not because of me, is it? If it is, maybe I can talk to them like adults or something.)

11 Years Ago

Name:Carlyle Malakai  Age:16  Date of birth:august 6  Gender:male Personality: was picked on alot, so he took up street fighting to bring justice apon the un just.Talents:fighting, can play guitar: eletric an acoustic  Likes: pizza and m-dew  Dislikes:bullies with a passion  Looks: wheres tan cargo pants, blackpunk boots, wheres a tan cargo vest(only), and black fingerless gloves, brown hair, spiked, brown eyes, 6'5", 300 lbs(all muscle)info:was going to the school on a music scholar shoip and some mooney from illegal fight clubs. friends refer to him as kai. but when he sees waht the bullies where pulling he went in to from kai to the bullies bane. a titke he goy for the other schools because he bullies the bullies.

at the last school.

11 Years Ago

a streotypical jock had his boys beeating on a qurky teen holding on to dear life to his home work. the leader was kicking while the teen when  he was down.  two otwrs whe r holdeing the teen and two more where watching and laughing. but in teh back ground tey heard a knock when they turned. the two that wer laughing and watching now lay unconscience. they reconized the culprit... it was kai the bullies bane or the bullie's bully. he had already put most of teh rich kids teh pusshed tehre wait around in the hospital. "y,y,your carlyle," they called out immediatlly in fear. your supposed to be transferred froma music scholarship, " they were shivvering. "still himscum, but i got some cleanin' up ta do before i bail. since i no longer have a reason to hold back i thought i take care of you guys... you honestly don't remeber me do you. i was that kid you beat sensless back in junior high. it's about the time i swore my vengeance on aal of your kind... the bullies. now the tides have turned havn't they..."and with tree lightning fast strikes tehy were unconcinece on the foot ball feild. the kid was crying from the pain. rise up first year," he saod warmly. he helped him up and even escorted him home. tan he went and caufght his train to go to the school of his dreams. he asd his six string on his his back to escape the life he has chosen. "finally i can be normal again... little di he know he waold have to enter his life once more.

11 Years Ago

(yay! 100th post :D) Kurama was feeling down he just found out that they were going to stop doing music classes. 'Why are they not gonna do music any more?' music was his life! How was he going to just stop doing what he had done his whole existence? He had to talk to the headmaster about this.

next Next Page
last Last Page