Part Indian

Part Indian

A Story by EVERYTHINGyoucantelltoSTRANGERS
"

he's half cherokee half irish. she's irish and german and turkish. they don't know it yet... but maybe they will.

"

Her white blouse had come out of her skirt. The tables had become city blocks lined up in their rectangles by row and column and presumably alphabetical order. Maybe there was a numbering to them. The judging was pretty much over, but she had no idea where to go so she had decided to just walk around the city blocks without catching a cab. Her fair skin was rosy, and her cheeks brightened. His skin was almost the same color as his eyes. His irises burned amber. The girl’s lips were red from her biting them so much. There were no exceptions. Her teeth were tearing skin away as she didn’t know what to do with herself. Catching her from behind, his fingers held her elbow and mentioned how they should probably go now. She nodded, dumbstruck, and probably came up with something witty to say without looking like her wings were coming out of her shoulders and admitting she was flustered. She had a lollipop. I’ve heard he makes smoothies now. 

© 2008 EVERYTHINGyoucantelltoSTRANGERS


Author's Note

EVERYTHINGyoucantelltoSTRANGERS
plot enough for everyone?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on October 5, 2008

Author

EVERYTHINGyoucantelltoSTRANGERS
EVERYTHINGyoucantelltoSTRANGERS

the big E



About
Right. Well. Once upon a time, I was relatively well known on this site. And then the site crashed. With a fair bit of my work on it. And I got understandably (right?) frustrated. I missed the communi.. more..

Writing