he is Death

he is Death

A Story by Julia
"

a girls girlfriend is turned into a dark angel, so now she is face to face with a monster named Death

"

Her shoulder blades started to stretch out threw her back, her screams of agony could be heard from mars, and made animals flee. The wind started to howl, chucking her auburn hair from her pale face.  Sweat stained her naked body and her skin started to tear open. her shoulder blades tore through her flesh, they were white but started to burn black. They continued to stretch till they were 2meters long, then feathers sprouted from the bones. blood came from her eyes and onto her hands. the black feathers changed her shoulder blades into wings and she started to rise of the floor, blood spilling everywhere. a sword in her hand and a silent scream frozen on her face, her breasts growing as her belly shrinks, her body becoming more curved as her heart beat loudly in her chest. Lightning and thunder stuck the trees in the forest and the wind started to make them bend away from her. the she herself was hit by lightning, the forest returned to normal, and she collapsed on the floor, her body trembling and her knew wings spread wide, her sword to her lips.

Recovering from my shock, I see she is crying; probably from the intense pain she just went through, but I’m not 100% sure… ‘What….What just happened sienna?’

‘I ch-changed, but it’s not meant to happen in front of people, I came to this forest so no one would see me, I hadn’t intended for you to….. For you to follow me.’

‘Why not? I care about you, you can’t just break up with me over the phone, and not expect me to go to your house, let alone not follow you when you run into the forest crying!’ she just started to stare at me, a stare that changed from tears and hatred, to pain and worry, to fear. When I look at her properly, I see her blood stained skin, her beautiful body glistening with sweat and life, even her new wings seem majestic and sexy. Because I was too busy staring at her new, double as sexy as  before, body and her wings, for me not to notice the shadow creeping over me. I didn’t see that she wasn’t looking at me, but past me, to the figure walking up behind me. A clawed hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. In a grisly voice, as rough as sandpaper, and his breath as hot as a thousand burning suns, his teeth were daggers, dripping with venom and blood. ‘Who dares witness the sacred change of my angel?’ I was frozen with fear, my limbs stuck to my sides. My mouth seemed to move without my position, speaking like a robot I replied ‘Emma Tringali, recently classified ex-girlfriend of Sienna Burkfeild, the new servant of Satan.’ new servant of Satan!? SHE’S WHAT!? How am I saying these things, when I don’t even know she’s an angel, actually, I didn’t have ANY clue what was going on. My mind began to race at a hundred miles per hour, and my heart beat even quicker. Who is this monster, why am I paralysed? his bony, clawed fingers, reached out to me, I wanted to run, I wanted to flee, he stuck a finger out and touched my forehead. The world went black.

I awoke drenched in sweat. what happened last night felt like a dream, but it was all too real. I look around my room, but it doesn’t feel like my room. I don’t understand what, but something is different. My bed has its black sheets, my window is to my right…. wait. I feel like a light bulb has gone off in my head. My window should be one the left and my bathroom should be on the right. Oh no, some one’s moved me to a mirror image of my room. Fear captures my throat and my hands start to shake, I whisper ‘sienna, where are you?’ I feel like death has run his hand down my back. I turn around and noticed that he really did. The man from last night grinned with his sharp yellow teeth and bore into my soul with his eyes, wait, no, they aren’t real eyes. they are glassy and red, as if a fire burns in the back of his head, and they look at me with such complete and utter distaste I just want to run into a pit of acid and torture myself for his pleasure. ‘I…. Am… Death.’ he groaned, as if he was reading my mind. ‘And you, you witnessed the changing of an angel, a sacred time, that should be witnessed by no human, only by me. But you, you intrigue me. If you weren’t so interesting you would be dead, I made this room as close to your old one as I could, because you will never leave the underworld, alive.’ My fear was replaced with anger. I slapped Death so hard he would be able to see stars and my hand felt like a white hot iron when it contacted his skin. His laugh echoed around the room and I screamed in pain as he disintegrated into thin air. My body was racked with sobs, I needed her. I needed to tell her I wasn’t a true lesbian, but I’m bisexual, I need to tell her I love her, I need to tell her this and that, all these things fill my mind until I feel nothing but numb. I could hear her voice in my head, I can’t tell if it’s real or imaginary but I hope it’s real. The voice sounds far away, as if in a memory. ‘It’s okay Emma; I can hear your thoughts now. I’ve always known all those things. but we can’t be together anymore because I am no longer human and I took a vow when I became one of Satan’s servants, and that vow means I may no longer love, and I live to serve. I’m sorry, but you are stuck living here because you can’t be allowed to live outside with the knowledge you now have. It was either having you live here, in the underworld, or kill you, slowly. Death and I talked while you were unconscious, and I convinced him to let you stay, but I don’t know how I did because he usually doesn’t when all I did was cry for an hour. Well I hope you enjoy your time here because you will have any book, movie, TV show, food and drink just by thinking of it until you die naturally. I’m afraid no one will visit you. I can’t talk to you after this so goodbye. I loved you.’ I can’t believe she didn’t let me reply, and no visitors? Didn’t Death just visit me?

Three weeks in this room and I spend my days watching Disney movies and my nights talking to Death. He is fun to talk to when you ignore his smell and looks, and I don’t understand why he wants to talk to me each night but he does anyway. He told me the second night he visited ‘I’m not actually allowed to visit you, if I am court I will be turned into an angel myself, unless the spell is broken. I don’t mind risking my soul, because I find it cruel to force people to choose between death and imprisonment.’ I don’t know what he meant by ‘spell’ but I know he mustn’t be such a bad guy if he’ll risk his soul just to talk to me each night. Right now I am changing into a cute black dress that reaches just above my knees, is sort of tight around my body so it shows off my curves, has a plunge neck line, and has tiny frills on the bottom. I apply a small layer of red lipstick and have bare feet. I don’t know why the past 3 days I’ve been trying to make myself look nice for him, but I just want to. He makes me feel safe, since I have gotten used to his smell. He appears in my room as ugly as ever, but I don’t mind. He may look like a monster, but on the inside he is beautiful. ‘Hey’ I say as sweat as ever. He looks at me and I can see his eyes are actually, eyes. ‘Whoa, what happened to your eyes?’ they are brown and shiny and look amazing. He laughed, a sweet laugh but it still sounded frightening and rough. ‘you’ll find out another day. Besides, you look beautiful tonight’ he smiled, and his teeth, his teeth were white and, human? Wow he’s changed, too bad the smell isn’t gone, ha ha .inside the head jokes are quite common for me now. We sit on my bed longer than we ever have before, talking and laughing. He has such an interesting after life, I’m surprised he wants to talk about my former life more than anything else. He is so nice I think I am kind of falling in love with him. Ha! Imagine that, me, falling in love with not only a guy, but a man whose been dead for 50664 years. I know I shouldn’t, but I have to. I lean in to him and kiss him half way through one of his stories, and he kissed back! I thought he would taste like death, but no. he was warm and wet and tasted like caramel sauce. We were making out when his body started to buzz and vibrate. I removed myself from his snake like tongue and watched as his claws shrunk and turned into human hands. ‘wha-what just happened’ I say. ‘I’m becoming human, thanks to you. I love you Emma Tringali.’ He kissed me again and even though I wanted to remove him I just couldn’t. I could feel his body changing, his smell leaving, and suddenly he was completely human. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I awoke hours before him and saw that he was truly handsom. He had brown wavy hair and a smooth face, his body muscular and his hands soft. He awoke suddenly, and looked frightened and scared. ‘Emma, I am going to be stuck here now, my curse is broken, but because I’m dead we will both be stuck here together, forever until we choose to die. I’m sorry for doing this to you. I do love you’

 ‘I love you too Death’

‘call me James’

© 2014 Julia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on June 2, 2014
Last Updated on June 2, 2014

Author

Julia
Julia

brisbane , Australia



About
I am 14 and i love to read. i use writing to get idea's in my head out of the open. I will read and review anyones storeys who review mine :) more..

Writing
twins twins

A Story by Julia


suicidal suicidal

A Story by Julia