A Girl and A Pup (2)

A Girl and A Pup (2)

A Chapter by <3Lil.Bit(:
"

Twyla meets another girl that arrived just a little before she did, as well as an adopted wolf pup.

"

                   The sudden sound of a tiny growl startled Twyla out of her thoughts. She turned around towards the sound. It came from the bright green trees of the dense forest. She saw nothing at first as her pale blue eyes scanned her surroundings nervously.

 

"Who is there?? Show yourself." Twyla called out, her voice a little shaky and she stepped towards the place the growl had come from. Yeah, ha, who is gonna answer you Twyla?? It was a growl for crying out loud!! She thought to herself, feeling slightly stupid.

 

"Well I think the question is who are you?" Yet again, Twyla was startled out of her thoughts. The voice was obviously female and very snobby. Her eyes fell upon a girl, maybe a year younger or so. The girl's hair was mostly to the left of her head and it was the color of a raven. Her skin was also pale, only a little more color was added to her skin. Around her dark eyes was a thick neat line of eyeliner.

 

"My name is Twyla..." She answered slowly, not adding her last name on purpose. "What's yours?" Twyla at that moment spotted a small tattoo. It looked like a dolphin, with two flower-like vines going across her right cheek.

 

"Analie. Analie Elizabeth Tiger." The girl said, flicking her hair back. Normal everyday preppy rich kid. Twyla thought with a smirk and the roll of her eyes. She studied Analie's clothing. She worn a blue bra which shown through her tight see-through white tank-top with a decent sized pink backpack slung over one of her small shoulders. Tight navy blue skinny jeans stuck tightly to her legs, giving way to white flip-flops. Suddenly a tiny flash of black fur knocked her onto her butt. She almost screamed before a long wet tongue ran over her face.

 

"Ace, knock it off." Analie's voice commanded sternly. The ball of fur backed off after a minute of covering Twyla with slobber and plopped down with a thump. For the first time she got a good look of her friendly attacker. It looked almost like a dog, but was obviously a wolf pup. The wolf pup, who Analie apparently had named Ace, was wiggling in his spot as his tail whipped up small sand storms behind him. Analie was now looking at her, a thin perfectly plucked eyebrow raised slightly as she looked over Twyla.

 

"Nice to meet you too, Ace." Twyla mumbled under her breath as she pushed a strand of her black hair out of her face. She shakily stood again, feeling a little light headed as she gained her balance. Analie had taken the backpack off and set it in front of her. She looked through it carefully, pulling a gun out of the bag. Twyla backed up slightly as she eyed the bad. Analie paused, looking up at her. Analie's dark eyes filled with amusement as she twirled the gun around her fingers.

 

"Oh chill hon. I promise I won't shoot you...." She said, a teasing tone to her voice. "Yet." A wink added to the joke and let Twyla relax slightly as Analie placed the gun on the ground next to her. A couple seconds later she pulled out some clothes. She easily tossed them to Twyla, who caught it quickly thanks to her good reflexes. She examined the clothes silently. The shirt was a baggy white t-shirt and the jeans were cut at the knees. On top of the clothes were under garments.

 

"Thanks." Twyla said as she looked up. Analie was stroking the anxious Ace and a soft whisper of words that she could not make out. Analie did not look up or answer her so she quickly slipped on the clothes. Once she was done, Analie stood up and pulls her bag back onto her shoulder. A question suddenly hit Twyla and she had to get an answer.

 

"Can I ask a question??" Analie said nothing so Twyla decided to continue. "Where are we??" Analie looked at her, her dark eyes showing no emotion. Then she gave the worst possible answer Twyla could have gotten. Analie just simply shrugged.

 

“I have no idea.” She says, her dark eyes showing a hint of sympathy. Twyla sighed softly. She wanted to go home to her small apartment with her mom and her brother. She wanted to go to work at Hardies a block down the street. She wanted to go back to her school and go back to being the school outcast. She missed her old life already.

 

“Well, are you just going to stand there or what?? Lets get going before it gets to hot.” Analie said, grabbing a hold of Twyla’s arm and pulling her after her quickly. Twyla jerked her arm out of Analie’s grip and stepped back.

 

“Where are we going??” She said quickly as Analie spun on her heels to face her. Ace growled softly and pulled at Analie’s jeans, as if telling her he wanted to go right that second. She swatted at his nose instinctively. Twyla crossed her arms and put her weight onto her right leg, tapping her finger onto her arm as she waited for an answer. A bright smile danced onto Analie's pretty face.

 

“To the house of course.”

 

 

 



© 2011 <3Lil.Bit(:


Author's Note

<3Lil.Bit(:
Sorry it took so long. Lizzy, thank you for giving me your character for this chapter, Analie.

What is your thoughts on Twyla?? Analie?? The storyline so far??

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooo she met someone! hahaha awesome descriptions

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how the characters are obviously starting to regain progression. It is really the second chapter so I can't really say much about Analie, but Twyla is very well brought together. The storyline is very well written. Good job!

~Lizzard~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great job! I'm very interested in this now.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

<3Lil.Bit(:
<3Lil.Bit(:

Shelby, NC



About
Leaving this account! New account: http://www.writerscafe.org/lil_bit121 or search more..

Writing