Chapter I

Chapter I

A Chapter by WildChild😜
"

The first chapter.

"
"Nevaeh Winchester! You get back here right now!" The teacher yelled at me. I kept running. "I have to be back by three!" I yelled back. It was two forty five and I had to get back quick. I got there at three on the dot. "Your chores are kitchen and the main sitting room." Mrs. Amy said loudly, she was the orphanages owner. She hates all of us but she liked me least of all. I was the leader.
"Two years Nevaeh, two years and I get to rid myself of you!" She yelled at me. I rolled my eyes as I started to clean. I finished quickly and started on my homework. "Whatcha doin'?" Elli asked me. She was six and always wanted to hang out with the older girls. "Homework Ellie, now go." I told her. She pouted as she walked off. She was in kindergarten and could hardly recite the alphabet and often forgot most letters. I sighed as I finally finished. I slowly walked to down the hall to Ellie's room and all the girls ran and hugged me. "Hey Ellie, want me to teach you your ABC's before work?" I asked her. She nodded.
I sat down and taught her. She was brilliant and learned quick. She was so frustrated, she threw her pencil. I picked it up and gave it back to her. "Patience, learning is hard. It's like when I taught you to ride a bicycle, at first it was hard and you thought it was impossible, now it's easy right?" I encouraged her. She smiled and nodded. Her blond hair was tangled and dirty. I sighed and held her hand. "Let's go get you a bath and you better be in bed by the time I get back." I said to her.
She pouted as I quickly got her showered and her hair braided. Her hair was long now and needed to be trimmed. "Nevaeh, when do you work?" Ginna, my best friend, asked. "Five to eleven." I replied. She motioned to the clock and I took off. I got there and started taking orders. The last order of the night went to a guy with cloudy blue eyes and hair the color of coal. "Hello, my name is Nevaeh and I will be your waitress tonight do you know what you will have to drink?" I asked him.


© 2015 WildChild😜


Author's Note

WildChild😜
So nervous 😳

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on January 7, 2015
Last Updated on January 7, 2015


Author

WildChild😜
WildChild😜

NC



About
I am 16 and eager to learn. more..

Writing