Next Chapter

Next Chapter

A Story by Lord R.A.P
"

Going from point A to point B, one might still C another path. Go along with the flow, adapt to changes and maintain.

"
The thrill of being on a plane for the first time was not enough to dry his tears. The course of his journey has changed, two things in mind, his dear beloved mother, and how will he adapt to the new life ahead.
The pain and sadness, his water full red eyes were vivid as he slowly walked away from she who gave birth to him.
Approximately three and a half hours of nothing but deep thoughts. As he landed after his first flight, his eyes were strangers to these buildings as tall as mountains, the diversity in skin complexion as well as linguistics. Accustomed to tropical temperature, all the heat absorbed for fifteen years helped him to familiarise with the low degrees read on the thermometer.
He had never seen lights shine so bright, wide, smooth roads free of dirt and litter, the city is so vast he wondered how long will it take to know his way around it.
Once in, he's introduced to family members he had never met before. They served him a nice home cooked meal with a cup of hot chocolate. The heat, the radio and the TV on, every one was joyful, a big smile here and laughter there. 
Alongside his young sister and father, including the entire family filling up the one bedroom apartment, there was still a very important piece missing. He got up, made his way to the bathroom, locked the door behind him, turned the light on, got down on his knees broken down in tears, he called upon his God for assistance to his dear mother. 
He got up, took a look in the miror, his sight pierced through his own eyes, wiped his tears.
Hence, the next chapter has just begun.

© 2014 Lord R.A.P


Author's Note

Lord R.A.P
I will keep up the good work just please let me know how well im doing and what needs improvement.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on February 5, 2013
Last Updated on June 17, 2014

Author

Lord R.A.P
Lord R.A.P

Jamaica, NY



About
The root, the very first example, that first step taken with the destination miles away. I am he who creates life through the harmony of the letters of the alphabet. My literature reflects the deepes.. more..

Writing
My woman My woman

A Poem by Lord R.A.P


What if? What if?

A Poem by Lord R.A.P