Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I Love Him

I Love Him

A Story by Emily Cannon

As the days go by I wonder if I will ever find you standing at my door step in the pouring rain. Holding flowers saying "You are my one, my only, my love." But I gotta shake my head and come back to reality where I look at him and think it will never happen. 
Happy ever after? Yeah right, more like watch him get heart broken over again. Guys say they hate being in the friend zone, well I've been there for a few years. I met him literally on the side of the road. He was stuck in the rain, his car broke down, and I pulled over and helped him out. Gave him a ride to the local hotel. He was traveling to California, becoming an actor, hoping he would. After we had coffee and started hanging out and getting close he ended up moving here. Got a job as a repair guy in our local auto shop and damn did he look good doing that. 

I ended up falling in love with him and dreamt of the day he would show up at my door confussing his love. But I hid the emotions and dealt with him. He didn't want me in relationships though, he worried cause he knows all guys want is in my pants. He told me I was too beautiful for those guys and to save myself for someone special. And I've been waiting forever it seems like. 

I do everything for him yet still go unnoticed by him, but his touch, his warmth, his love. He doesn't know that I feel this way... Well now he does...

See one night I was home alone drinking wine, which really f***s me up, watching All Dogs Go to Heaven and accidentally called him confessing my love for him. He laughed and ended up coming over to put me to bed so I didn't pass out on the floor or in the toilet. 

He will always be my first true love. From the side of the road to now cuddling up with him watching scary movies. He doesn't know how I feel, he probably never will. But I will sit here and wait for him.

© 2015 Emily Cannon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is good. Sometimes it takes time to find a true love but sometimes it just an illusion. The one who truly loves you, never leaves you. He is interested to share life with you rather just your bed. Well I hope true love will definitely find a way somewhere....Keep writing :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2015
Last Updated on November 18, 2015

Author

Emily Cannon
Emily Cannon

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada



About
I do a lot in my spare time, writing, video making, being kind of funny. No body gets my humour but some people understands my stories. My stories come from the heart not the mind. more..

Writing