The Secrets Of A Girl

The Secrets Of A Girl

A Chapter by Emily Cannon

Theres truth that comes out of a pretty blondes girls mouth, then there's the lies that are either to protect her or the ones she loves. Like the colour of her hair for instances, she's a real blonde but hides it with the black that she puts over it. Her family hates it, her friends think its inspiring, but she just wants everyone she meets to shut up and be scared of her. They say her hair is as black as her heart, I don't blame her personally. I'd say her heart is pretty black, there is that one spot that's still pink and hold kindness and compassion, I didn't say anything though. 
She has a story to why she's so cold now instead of showing her heart thats trapped in a cage. It's kind of traumatizing, lets just say she's not using drugs, or selling them, thank god, but she's done something much worse. It also corresponds with the goodness left in her heart let me tell you that. She's been trafficking Italian's into Canada, which can get her life in jail a long side her boyfriend, if you want to call him that. She does this along side the kitchen she's worked with for years, ironically they're Italians as well. Let me tell you about the gang...
There's Marky Mark, A.k.A M&M; he's the head chef, orders the food and "others", always makes sure the menu is prefect. He also makes sure that his other orders are safe and sound in the basement of the kitchen, makes sure the kids are healthy, comfortable and loved. Like his own that died due to a bombing attack many years ago. He suffers the lost everyday and repays them with bringing others into our "Free" Land Home.
M.J; he's a big black guy, looks like he's killed a man but he hugs like a mother to her children. He's pasta master chef and is a trained medic, which is the reason why he may never get fired from here. He gives the children and parents what they need to stay healthy or become more health. 
France; the second youngest in the kitchen who speaks fluent Italian and acts like a child most days. He's the translator and teacher. He teaches everyone English and helps them act like "they belong here". He also gets the work permits for the older people so they can find jobs after "finishing his English course". 
Tom Tom A.K.A T N T; He's our fashion genius... Don't know how, he's a fishing expert and makes pizza doe all day long. I guess since he's the manliest man in the kitchen its a great cover for the amount of clothes he makes a night for these people. 
Then there's our star of this story, Lila A.K.A Lilly Pad; She's just the dishwasher kid, the inspector says, but she's actually the most important part to this scam, or heroism, whatever you want to call it. She drives the truck that picks up the deliveries. She has to look sweet and innocent to even gate through the loading docks to pick up the food and "others". Other drivers give the docks men one bad look and they get pulled out and inspected for trafficking. But sweet little Lilly Pad can't hurt a soul. She also helps the children to trust them all. Thats where the rest of her black heart comes into play. Kind of cute actually.
These people are smart as well, they get enough food to last them six months and enough people to last them a year. I'd say its smart, if MJ, France and Lila would stop eating all the meats, they've calmed since M&M yelled at them. Anyways... I might as well let you hear the story from our star, Lilly Pad. She might give you more details them I ever could... Have fun.


© 2016 Emily Cannon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 16, 2016
Last Updated on February 16, 2016


Author

Emily Cannon
Emily Cannon

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada



About
I do a lot in my spare time, writing, video making, being kind of funny. No body gets my humour but some people understands my stories. My stories come from the heart not the mind. more..

Writing