The illusion Of Normality pt1

The illusion Of Normality pt1

A Chapter by kick your buttercup

Noting. Absolutely nothing except for the white vacant space in front of me. I attempt to sit up but find every muscle in my body aching at just the thought of the slightest movement. I realize as I sit in this endless place I have no idea who I am let alone where. 
"Meow"
I shift my eyes in the direction i heard the noise, "meow...meow". there is a slight preassure on my chest I look down to see an orange cat look at me with the most stunning crystal blue eyes. We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. I looked at the cat to find answers or help, while he looked at me like my soul was ti be read.
 
" I believe you would do nicely."   
I stared at the cat unable to move my mouth to show the shock.
" Oh quit! Is it so strange to see a talking cat, ill have you know if it weren't for me you wouldn't even be alive or have a destiny."

I gave the cat a quizzical look, trying to interpret  all he was saying while copping with the shock. He rolled his piercing blue eyes at me and put his face right in front millimeters away from my nose. 

" You need to wake up first if you want to live, I can give you the strength but I need you're permission to do so. Will you allow me to use you to stop a cruel fate from consuming us all?"

Slowly the white room was being overtaken by darkness, the cat looked franticly at me " I need an answer please you must voice it, you are the only one I've found who is capable to be the cat."

I opened my mouth feeling as if it had never been opened in hundred of years, while I attempted to get a vibration on my vocal cords it was almost like someone was pouring scorching hot coffee down my throat. With every attempt I made the room was quickening in the process of turning into darkness, It was nearly upon me and the cat when a barley audible sound escaped my mouth "yes".

The cat gave what appeared to be a smirk at me and clawed at my collar bone. The tiny scratch ignited an insufferable amount of pain I lunged forward. Little did I know as I continued with this movement the white nothingness disappeared and was replaced with the walls of a hospital. 

I screamed at the pain my insides felt as if they were slowly tearing apart trying to put itself out of misery. Nurses surrounded me and began shouting out commands while restraining me at the same time. One in particular stayed near my face and was trying to talk to me but all I could do was watch her lips move as the blood rushed to my head and another wave of screams overtook me.

apparently they made the call to sedate me cause everything went black after that. But I picked up one thing in that fiasco, my name the thought of knowing my name never came to me until I saw the nurses mouth the same word.

Drew   


© 2016 kick your buttercup


Author's Note

kick your buttercup
So this is another book I'm working on if you like action, suspense, mystery and a little romance this is book I hope will meet you're expectations. enjoy, and please comment! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016