The Prince

The Prince

A Story by Eidolon Michael
"

Just me trying to figure out why I don't have parapraphs when I submit things.

"
There was a prince who declared that his word shall be law.


"All shall give the prince gift on the first of each month!"


He next declared that he be married to a girl of his choosing and he married a girl three days later.He then declared that adultry be punished by death.He did this to stop his wife from being disloyal.


The next day,however,he maet a girl with shiny eyes,and silky hair and he the night with her.The next day he was captured by his wife and imprisoned.


"All adultry shall be punished by execution,"his wife said as his head was cut off.How sad to die by your own laws.

© 2009 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
Review please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love how he paid the price from breaking his own law. Not as good as the other ones I read so far, but I still like the moral of the story. Someone already said that you made a couple typos, so I won't bother saying anything about 'em.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ah yes, the Price of Love . . . really wants to make you get married, doesn't it? It does serve the prince right. Faithfulness to your spouse is something that is to be pursued at all costs. If you can't do that, you have no business in marriage.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Sounds like the typical guy... Sorry *shrugs shoulders* I tend to be resentful toward the male population. lol. ^_^. Oh and by the way Michael, there are a few typos... "maet" I think you want to be "met" and then it seems some of a sentence is missing... "The next day, however, he [met] a girl with shiny eyes, and silking hair and (he the night with her)." What is it supposed to say?

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow. for only a few sentences, that was a really exceptional and unique story. how weird is it that people don't follow their own laws. go figure the world xD awesome work :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I thought that this was a great story! Well, some rules are meant to be broken... or are they? He made the rules, and was killed by them. How sad. The story was beautifully written, wonderfully detailed, and greatly descriptive! Awesome story!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Awesome...

Posted 15 Years Ago


Dude that is just well.... what can I say. It is really good.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2009

Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing