Her Heart Was As Deep As Six Feet Under

Her Heart Was As Deep As Six Feet Under

A Chapter by Syddykitty12
"

The warmth of her breath comforted my everlasting smile. She was a deep princess!!!!

"
Blaine Del Ray Pierce was already becoming a Man. Normally, on your Tenth a Child you became a Man. You were placed in a village with a mate and you'd have just one child. Those were the rules. And as you know, rules deserve to be followed. Blaine was a rule-breaker. Always had been and possibly always will be. This rule he didn't break, though. It was broken by The Deciders themselves. The ones the decide on and enforce the rules. Why was this rule broken was the thought that most haunted Blaine. 
Blaine just had his Ninth a Child and was supposed to be a Man next year with his friends, Elliot and Axel. Only one problem, he was breaking the rules. Becoming a Man in two days. Nobody will tell him why. Not even his Father. The one supposed to guide you until you become a Man. Secrets were deadly and often not tolerated. This secret was tolerated and appreciated, though.
" Blaine!!! You shall become a Man in two days. Isn't that exciting??" cheered Father as Blaine approached Morning Meals.
" Yes Father, but why?? This is my Ninth a Child, not Tenth. I'm supposed to still play with toys and friends. Not move to a village with my mate. I don't understand." wondered Blaine.
" Listen up Blaine. In all my years a Man, this has never happened. The Deciders claim you're ready now. That's all I can say. We leave tomorrow to The Square. You'll become a Man there. Hungry??"
" Yes Father. Where's Mother??" 
As the two enjoyed Morning Meals, they chatted about Rules of Manhood. No longer could Blaine play around, goof off, make mistakes, or visit other villages. He'd get an Occupation and begin his journey with a mate and child. Blaine protested he was too young and Father secretly agreed. 
" Get dressed and prepared. You must go to Lessons. 


© 2015 Syddykitty12


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015


Author

Syddykitty12
Syddykitty12

About
I'm a young writer with hopes to do big things with my writing one day. I mainly do poetry and realistic fiction, but I try to write with a purpose. A point to write it. Writing gives me a good sense .. more..

Writing