Strippers eyes

Strippers eyes

A Story by Rayree Parker
"

My truth in my eyes through to paper without choice

"
I wonder what her problems were ? They were eched in her eyes looking painfull in her heart .. A child ? A sick loved one ? A death of someone close ? Verbal abuse ? Her dance is suductive and rhythmic body in motion on his lap her mind keeping her problems company ... How this little man can find joy any joy in this baffles me a dance from stranger with eyes full of pain purchased attention affection ... I can't be the only one to see this I stare at her face she looks at me antisapating my eyes to move down they don't .. She looks again my eyes locked to her eyes .. she realizes I see her pain in seconds a range of emotions flood her eyes from fear to relief and everything In between. It becomes clear I'm am the only one who can see this .. Her mask is transparent to me ... Why? Thouse eyes the saddest I have ever known peer at me in my mind more often than they should ever since we locked eyes .. So saddest eyes seems u r a part of my life now occuping that spot I may or may not have even known existed ...

© 2013 Rayree Parker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is sad, but i like it. Maybe you should write a chapter two about this if you haven't already.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 19, 2013
Last Updated on September 19, 2013

Author

Rayree Parker
Rayree Parker

the coast that shall not be named.... , CA



About
I watch the world and it seems to flow out on to paper without a choice ... And yes..,it may or may not could have been bout u if it sounds familiar maybe our paths met ?even just for a second? .. I w.. more..

Writing