Medical care for the poor

Medical care for the poor

A Poem by 78Jon
"

The description of medical care for a middle aged USAmale who severely suffers from poverty. The USA is a horrible f*****g country for those unfortunate and not able to carry medical coverage.

"
The good ole US of A, the greatest country in the world, that's what our leaders say about it. Why? That's because most of them come from families with MONEY, families who never have to suffer from not enough money. Those leaders never experience winding up unfortunate and without finances. They never experience the middle class and below working world, where guys are agitated and hate their jobs which provide little of nothing. Ths is truely a great country to them, as they escape the judgement and ways of the s****y little humans in the general public. I've found society has it's folks in it who carry out the "standards" of society, and they'll rip and tear lives apart if someone does something "unacceptable" to them. The medical care for people in poverty is the utmost horrible f*****g thing I've ever experienced. The medical field knows you have no insurance to hand their facility thousands of dollars, so the medical care is a tease. Apparently the lower class must suffer in this country, and everyone has unknowingly agreed on this. Doctors ignore problems. I actually was told by a rotten young female "I'm not giving you anything", when I was in severe pain. I'm wondering if I'll ever get to be treated as a human again. I honestly believe things are done intentionally to the unfortunate, and that is so people will "talk" to them. Low end society are very quick to ask someone who's life is in tragedy "How are you doing", though they won't do that if they see the man stepping out of a BMW or brand new truck. That's not the guy they want to speak to, the little s***s of low end society want to hear about your problems, they want to hear about your horrid life. As far as the medical facilities, they'll line you up and speak to you, though they'll avoid any treatment or fixes as they know your pocket or insurance isn't giving them any money. I even experienced a doctor who issues medication on basis of whether or not someone has insurance. That right there says it all. He's not giving you anything that works. The USA, it sure is a great country if you have money. It's a f*****g shithole without money. You're prey if you're poor. I'm sure the rich c***s of this country agree though, make the poor suffer so hopefully this sack of s**t no count m**********r named God will give them a little more pleasure when they are in their dying moments. F**k this country's medical care system. It's a bunch of rich f*****g a******s wanting BMW's and money. I'm sure they'd laugh at this, as this is the intentions of "f*****g over" the poor. Then the poor eventually b***h and moan and the rich fagget doctors and people laugh, they get a God damned good f*****g laugh at the poor man. That's exactly the ways of this shithole USA, this f*****g piece of s**t country that is designed by and for that filthy rich white man; they want to f**k the poor man over and laugh at him after they do it. F**k you USA. I did you some favors and your c**t a*s wouldn't pass it back my way. It'll be a great day when Islaam finally crushes the Christians around the world. It's a long time coming though it's due. 

© 2016 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on April 2, 2016
Last Updated on April 2, 2016

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
Drug Addictions Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon


 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon


Note To Dad Note To Dad

A Poem by 78Jon