Drug Addictions

Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon
"

Short story about battling drug addictions

"
       I got on drugs when I was a child. I was in a rigorous exercise routine, and after exercising had become part of my life, my mother took extra food away from me and forced me to stop this ridiculous exercise. My father is one of those guys who won't and has never exercised, so of course I got no help from a father like that. My father is the type of guy who doesn't believe in exercise. He seems to be the guy who LOVES a guy who had falls in life and things taken, and he merely wants to be the guy who catches you after you fall and pick yourself up from the fall. My father was never a motivator, to my father it's ok to quit. I believe my father knows the type of man who doesn;t quit succeeds, and he never wanted this in a son. He'd rather have the little jerkbait and jerkoff son who fits into society.         I got on drugs after my parents choked me off from exercise. They took the one thing that kept me going. I wished I had a father who motivated his child, though I guess God couldn't do that for me. It's almost as if my father intentionally stayed out of my life so he could say "I didn't influence my son". Right, you didn't. You flopped your dick in your son's face when he was 2 or 3 and you abused your son for a brief stint. Low life sack of s**t dad. Thanks God. My dad would rather have his little fucktard f**k up, believe me. He's the type of dude who's merely concerned with being a good boy and going to heaven, and my mother is the woman who has "serving God, serving God" at the front of her mind. When you have people like this, they will ignore people's circumstances while they think "it's ok, you'll serve God and go to heaven when you die, we know this as little secret knowledge, so it's ok that you will never have sex, never date, never drive vehicles, etc.". That's seriously how these a*****e parents are. It's all ok for someone to fail, because these 2 loser m**********r parents say "it's ok, they'll serve God". Cocksuckers.    The drugs started. I lost my exercise. I turned into a joke to everyone. Skinny, scrawny, pathetic looking; a perfect joke in a Christian woman's eyes. The perfect man for service to God upon death. The Christians like their men pathetic looking. Everyone can laugh at them. There's no chance of the man looking sexually attractive and having sex. It seems Christians like to make a mockery and joke out of young boys and men. Of course they're trying to keep the sex to a minimum in their environment, as someone might sin. I even got asked "why do you exercise?". I got on drugs. A battle for many many years. Heroin sickness. Cocaine use. LSD. Methamphetamine. It made me feel good about myself. These sack of s**t Christians didn;t care if I felt good about myself. Lame pieces of s**t is what that church was, along with my folks. The drugs covered my feelings of patheticness about myself. A skinny little f*****g runt. The drugs made it better. The heroin sickness is horrible. It's the worst feeling in the world, though the heroin will knock out feelings. I owe the drug use to the fuckface Christians. They wanted this little skinny tiny runtboy to be ok with being a pathetic joke. In reality, I think they were trying to teach me to stay away from them, as they act like f*****g queers and f*****g idiots. Nonetheless, they accomplished what they wanted. I wound up pathetic with no sex life; that's the man in their eyes, the man who will get it in Heaven and serve the God. Thanks mom, you kept me a pathetic little runboy, you didn't care, I was unattractive and pathetic, and I used drugs to cover the feelings. F**k you mom. Drug addiction is hell. On the other hand, it protected this f*****g c**t Chritian woman's little boy from shoving his c**k inside any women. It kept this b***h Chritaisn woman's son from having a wife. This pathetic f*****g Christian c**t would NEVER want her child to have a woman, it's almost as if she couldn't tolerate another woman having her little baby scrawny runtboy. Again, f**k you mother. You kept me scrawny and pathetic to meet your Chrstian's standards, now I never get to experience that sweet side of life. It's ok though you filthy rat b***h, YOU will fulfill the role of the "woman" in my life; and of course your little runtboy doesn't need sex as you want him to SERVE THE GOD IN HEAVEN. It worked out great for this c**t Christian lady, she'll be the "woman" in her son's life and she knows the world will accept and laugh at her little runtboy as long as he's f*****g his own hand watching porn and NOT having sex. This devious Christian c**t knows the world will laugh their a*s off at her little runtboy, which is how these God damned Christian cuntface b*****s are. To my mother, men are an object to laugh at. If a man can be setup to be laughed at and mocked, my c**t mother thinks THAT is perfect. Go f**k yourself mom. You;re a c**t. 

© 2016 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 7, 2016
Last Updated on April 7, 2016

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon


Note To Dad Note To Dad

A Poem by 78Jon