Chapter Three: A Quest From Thor

Chapter Three: A Quest From Thor

A Chapter by Kasey Miriam

       The morning began with a light breakfast before the sun was up. The children and their father had commenced their new training at the breakfast table with the culture of elves. After they all finished their meal, the four of them went out to the training grounds in order to train in the different sword fighting styles of the world. They easily learned the styles of the great races, dwarves and elves, and quickly learned to defend against even their most complex maneuvers. Talila joined them after an hour and helped train each child one at a time. Talila, a renowned swordsman trained in all elven fighting styles, enjoyed being able to teach others in traditional elven ways.

     By noon the triplets had learned enough for one morning and the time had come for the kingdom to know of their king's return. The majority of the kingdom had come to see the king wearing his crown once again. The crowd of people stood in front of the castle below a balcony, from which the royal family made their announcements. The last time the queen stood there it was in sorrow of the lost king and celebration of the birth of the heirs to the throne. Today the kingdom was only to celebrate the return of their lost king. he had returned fifteen years and three days after he disappeared. The queen was the first to walk on to the balcony followed by her children. 

"My loyal subjects today we are here to welcome back our beloved king", She was interrupted by cheers from the crowd,"ladies and gentlemen of Aetnia King Chronos!"
He walked out from behind the balcony curtain out onto the balcony as the crowd shouted and cheered in unison
"My people of beautiful Aethnia I am glad to be back in my rightful place, please use today to enjoy the festivities around the castle, for today we celebrate."
The crowd broke as one by one the royal family walked back into the castle.The castle
gate opened and the family emerged from the grand hall into the front courtyard.

One large black cloud formed in the sky. Thunder rolled shaking the ground around the castle. The the thunder suddenly stopped. The cloud disappeared and in front of the castle gate stood Thor.  
"what a party I'm surprised that Dionysus is not here." he said
The people of the kingdom bowed to the god before them. 
  


© 2018 Kasey Miriam


Author's Note

Kasey Miriam
Unfinished

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on June 27, 2018
Last Updated on July 7, 2018


Author

Kasey Miriam
Kasey Miriam

OH



About
Curently a 28 year old wife and mother. My life revoles around my family and our children are the biggest blessing in life. I love to write Haiku and free verse poetry. more..

Writing