The Ocean Magic

The Ocean Magic

A Story by SSAgnihotri
"

My first fairytale ........... How much we grow old but fairytales are everyine's favourite !!!

"

Deep underneath the Atlantic Ocean, where no human had still reached, two soldiers were guarding the golden cave, when suddenly the King Oceanus and Queen Gracia came out and said “Its breaking”. Everyone held their breath, the awaited time had come, the pearl laid by the King & Queen, was turning into a mermaid now. It was the most adorable pearl ever seen .It was a complete white pearl with a bluish shine over it. Princess Pearlin had taken birth. There was an occasion everywhere around the ocean, as the descendent of the royal mermaid family had taken birth. She had the most adorable hair and the sweetest voice ever heard. Years passed on, and Princess Pearlin was now a pretty sweet well �" grown mermaid. Pearlin was not like the other mermaids; she loved adventure, risks, and all kinds of sporty things. Far away from King Oceanus’s kingdom, Pearlin loved to visit places she was restricted to go to and always had a quality time there. As one of the usual days, Pearlin was busy reading a book in her secret place when, she heard a little fish screaming. It was Zarura, the fish who was being carried away by the sharks as their food. Pearlin followed the sharks and as she went nearby Zarura to rescue her, Oh God! Pearlin had her beautiful tail stuck in the tentacles of an old but strong jelly fish.

Both, Zarura and Pearlin herself tried to take the tail off, but it was useless. Having no hope, they both sat aside sobbing when suddenly a shark came and scared the jellyfish away. And Lo! Pearlin was free. Away from the troop of sharks and Pearlin’s kingdom, Peter the shark and Pearlin had a quality time in an old submarine, while Zarura always kept an eye to avoid any unwanted strangers. Months passed and Pearlin put forward a hand of friendship to Peter. Peter felt bad for Pearlin for he could not accept it because of the bad witch’s curse. Peter had to die as soon as he got a friend because he had ruined the life of the witch during his young days.

In the pure waters of Atlantic Ocean, there lived a bad witch named Toady. She had the ugliest face and a really short height and that is what she was teased for. One day while Toady was struggling to swim up in the ocean and reach the surface, Peter, out of his innocence, bursted out laughing like anything. And that was the sad moment when he was cursed to become a shark.

Embarrassed Pearlin, in a sobbing voice asked, “There must be a break to this curse for it is not possible that the evil can gain victory over the good.”

Peter replied with a heavy breath, “Yes, there might be some solution but to our pity, Toady is dead.” Peter ended with this, counting his last breaths.

Pearlin in anxiety shouted, “ It was me who bought ahead a hand of friendship. What if I had kept quite?”

Peter murmured, “It’s all about destiny, Goodbye Pearli……”

Pearlin bursted out crying and as soon as her tears fell over Peter, Lo! Pearlin saw the brightest light in her life. And when the light disappeared their stood a handsome mermaid, Prince Peter, alive in front of Pearlin’s eyes.

Both Pearlin and Peter could not believe their senses and smiled till their cheeks ached. The curse had been broken.

Pearlin took Peter to her castle and everyone lived happily ever after ….. as every fairytale ends!!!! 

© 2016 SSAgnihotri


Author's Note

SSAgnihotri
Awaited for reviews,
SSA

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

*quiet, not quite :)

Great little fairy tale!! Well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SSAgnihotri

7 Years Ago

Hey thanks for that typo.

Thanks for your review too :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on October 25, 2015
Last Updated on August 16, 2016

Author

SSAgnihotri
SSAgnihotri

About
Hello, I am Stuti a newbie to this writing world. A lots of reading and a bunch of writing is a writer's joy is what I think ! I am a fiction - lover and sci-fi and drama are my favorite genres. .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by SSAgnihotri