-ZERO-

-ZERO-

A Chapter by ACCAleeQ

It is not a room, neither is it a an open space.

It is neither cold nor hot. Nothing in between.

The ground was leveled with water, but it did not make a single thing wet or damp.

A bright white light shined onto you directly from in front of you- while pure darkness was lurking right behind you.

Slowly you opened your eyes, face covered in black and blue bruises, accompanied by your own blood that covered you entire left side of your head- drenching your hazelnut hair that fell over your right shoulder in a ponytail. Your left eye had gone pale now, what had ever happened to you had made you blind in that eye. With the tears that fell from that eye, it makes you look sad one one side. But the other side, the bright light Aqua colored eye, looked so full of life still- though you were not breathing.

You instantly realized you weren't in a right place, when you hear the voices of the 3 Personas in front of you, talking about you. Instantly you looked down and saw your hands were in shackles chained to the ground you could not see through the mirrored water, the chains did not seem to move, your body wouldn't move either, i saw you try. They noticed as well, and the session began. As usual.

I could see you were scared, but at the same time- trying to see who these 3 were.

One your height.

One shorter.

One taller then all.

All numbered- roman numerals, of I,II,III- but best you do not look any further, you found more then the last.

"Yasmine , welcome" the Persona marked, I, said. The masks they ware made it hard for you to see if they were even human- how do they know your name, Yasmine?. This is new.

"w-where...am i?!" you called out panicked, your voice wobbly.

"you are here now dear Yasmine, nothing can harm you here." slender number 3 answered you, mono voice just like number 1.

"you are here because you had just passed away, were are here to guide you through to your next life" number 2 spoke, you were restless more so then before. Are you panicked?.

Before you could speak again, you were cut off by number one, "dear Yasmine, we see it right to send you to a new life- not everyone has this chance. But do not panic, you will not remember a thing. Nor the pain, nor the suffering you endured before now.".

You were in complete shock, maybe you do not believe what is happening to you right now. But it is real. Always real. You sat in silence, looking to the 3 figures in front of you, you began to cry.

"i don't think i can forget anything thats happened to me...i wish i was a stronger person to have stopped it" you speak, through sadness. Poor Yasmine.

"you will forget it all dear Yasmine. You will wake as a stronger individual, you will live out your life safer then ever before. You will meet others just the same as you. And you will make a Difference in this world along with them, for victims who are in need" number 3 spoke. You looked up to the tall figure looking to you. You seemed more stronger already. You Will is showing.

"you will work with your new companions you will meet, and you all will make a Change your world desperately needs" number one spoke. You seemed serious now. sad, but serious.

"i want to help. If i'm still alive, i want to make a change! " you called out so confidently. They noticed it.

"Good. Do not forget your promise dear Yasmine. This will not be the last you hear from us." number 1 spoke. None of them moving a muscle. Like Statues.

"we are always watching" number two threatened. Like they always do.

You were frightened by the thought that you had died, but are now being brought back to life are you not?. Yasmine?.

"close your eyes dear, you will forget everything, everyone, and us" tall number 3 spoke. You closed your eyes, bearing the pain, you closed them. "thank you" you spoke. That is new to hear.

We watched, as your soul slowly slipped away from us.

Goodbye...Yasmine.

Do not break your promise.

I'M always watching.



© 2016 ACCAleeQ


Author's Note

ACCAleeQ
chapter ZERO of School Of Passed. hope you enjoyed! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on October 28, 2016
Last Updated on October 28, 2016
Tags: school, thriller, suspense, mystery, teens, teen life, drama, university, life and death


Author

ACCAleeQ
ACCAleeQ

Australia



About
The girl of all means by no means. . ACCAlee is meee . more..

Writing
-INTRO- -INTRO-

A Chapter by ACCAleeQ


-ACT I- -ACT I-

A Chapter by ACCAleeQ