HEY YOU....

HEY YOU....

A Story by ADITI
"

Something that will help people overcome depression

"
Hey you,what is bothering you??why are you sad??this is your life....a life to enjoy,be happy,succeed and live.everyone has problems...your's is also one of that small problem....depression is not the solution for anything....these depressions are just temporary...after finding the solution for every problem,you have a bright and pleasant future....be patient,let things happen....feel free,relax..
Let's come this way..will you get solution for any problem if you are depressed??NO AND NOT AT ALL..instead stand bold and fight all problems....u will find that your problems will melt in a same manner THE DEW MELTS BEFORE SUNLIGHT....if u are sad just think of your loved ones may be your family or friends...will they be happy without you??if you are a respectable person in society then everything around you will be collapsed....just chill out.your depression will not only affect you it will also affect all people who has been thinking you as their world.
A person who runs away seeing the problems is not fit to enjoy the pleasures of life....on the other hand,a person who enjoys both good and bad phases of life is a great person.
Depression is always seen as a negative word....but let us give a different expansion now....
D---delete your problems
E----enjoy your life
P----project your goal
R----restrict your expectations
E----elimimnate your sorrows
S----share your happiness
S----succeed in your aim
I-----imagine your future
O---omit your carelessness
N----neglect your drawbacks
Life is precious and we should be careful in making our choices.making choices is alone not important..we should plan and work according to our choices.
Finally what to do if you are depressed??
.stop thinking about the problems which are taunting you now.
.take good rest.
.divert your mind from that problem
.listen good music
.spend time with your loved ones and friends
.just enjoy as today is the first day and work as if today is the last day.
.listen to motivating speeches of famous persons and implement their thoughts in your life.
So just enjoy your life....have a great time...wish you all the best.

© 2015 ADITI


Author's Note

ADITI
I have tried to make it interesting.....if any corrections let me know

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on October 21, 2015
Last Updated on October 21, 2015

Author

ADITI
ADITI

MADURAI, HINDU, India



About
I AM ADITI....A COLLEGE STUDENT.....I LOVE TALKING.I AM CURRENTLY PURSUING MY B.E DEGREE IN DINDIGUL....I LOVE WRITING STORIES.....MAINLY ROMANTIC STORIES.....JOINED THIS SITE MAINLY TO LEARN A LOOOOO.. more..

Writing
TECHNOLOGY.... TECHNOLOGY....

A Poem by ADITI


A GIRL THING A GIRL THING

A Poem by ADITI