Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by The Faceless Writer

Running. The only thing I can hear right now is the loud thud of my converse on the cold wet pavement, and my heavy, uneven breathing. God, I'm so close, but it's so close to me.  I can feel the pain in my chest from running so hard. I feel like I'm going to vomit, but I can't stop running now or else I'll end up like the others. I don't wan't to die in an alley, not now or ever. I've got to make it for Tyron and for Dad. It's getting so close, I can feel it's hot breath down my neck  and it's long, sharp teeth nipping at my heals. But I'm almost to my salvation! I'm so close but so is the monster chasing me. I want to scream but I can't get out even a whisper. 
Why did it have to turn out like this, you ask? Well, if you found this diary, then you're about to find out. But I'm going to warn you that it isn't pretty. This story doesn't end with a happy ending like those stories your parents read to you so you'd go to sleep when you were young. This story is about the demons the hide around ever corner and down every dark alley. This is about how it feels to lose everything and the second you think that you can't lose anything else, you lose even more than you can imagine. This story is about the end of the line for any teenage dream I ever had, about how my life became the biggest s**t show this side of the Mississippi. But you're not reading this to find out how I feel, are you? You're reading this ti find out if this will help you understand why I did it. Well, sit down and strap in, because you're about to go on an emotional roller coaster that might as well be the equivalent to a high school crush mixed with the torture of waiting for an awkward silence with your parents to end  after a fight . Well, anyway, I should stop stalling. Welcome, to the story of a girl named Clover and how her life became a downward spiral of insanity, loneliness, depression, and loss. 


© 2018 The Faceless Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on July 15, 2018
Last Updated on July 15, 2018


Author

The Faceless Writer
The Faceless Writer

St. Louis



About
I love steampunk and video games, along with gentle rain. I like to read exciting adventure and mystery books more then any others. I also have a olden doodle named Darwin. more..

Writing