Fire Forest

Fire Forest

A Story by kenya smith
"

Don't go to Fire Forest

"
Nobody really knows how Fire Forest, got its name. Some say a careless person is starting the fires, but I think differently. What I think is there is a mysterious spirit starting all the fires. The reason why I say that is because nobody ever goes there..not since the incident. A few years ago, a girl and her grandpa were camping. Everything was going well; they started a campfire and sat in front of the fire until it was time to go to bed. They kept the fire going, just to keep some light, due to the girl being scared of the dark. Little did they know that it will lead to their demise.

Around 2:00 am, it was starting to get very windy, due to the storm coming soon in the week. A strong gust of wind made a stick roll away from the fire. The stick touched the propane tank, which made it explode. The girl and grandpa heard the explosion and try to hurry out of the forest, but the dense smoke made it hard to see and breathe. Soon, the two died from asphyxiation.

Since that happened, the locals haven't stepped foot, in the forest in fear that the spirits of the girl and her grandpa will set the forest, ablaze. Well...they're right. My granddaughter and I have killed ten people. Want to be the 11th?

© 2016 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on May 24, 2016
Last Updated on May 24, 2016

Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
Hello, I'm Kenya smith and I write horror stories. I've been writing since I was in middle school. Before horror, I would write teen drama. Until, i found out that horror was my true calling. I starte.. more..

Writing
Can't move Can't move

A Story by kenya smith