Black Eyes (part 2)

Black Eyes (part 2)

A Story by kenya smith
"

Things can make you insane.

"
  I am writing this, from an insane asylum. The reason I am in here is because of an encounter with a BEK or a Black-Eyed kid. Now, I can't really recall what happened that night but, I can tell you the basics of it. There was a knock on my door. I was wondering who it could be since I don't get a lot of companies. I went downstairs to see who it was and to admit, I was nervous. As I approached the door, I suddenly felt dread and anxiety.

I opened the door, to see just a kid,  no older than maybe 10 or 11 years old. He was looking downwards at his shoes, His skin  looked ghostly pale, He spoke; saying he needed to use my phone to call his mom. Now, this had to be the worst mistake I've ever made; I let him in. When he was finished using the phone, I asked him, " are your parents coming to pick you up?" He shook his head, no.

"Do you need a ride home?" He said yes. I don't know what I was thinking when I let him into my home. I got my keys and headed for the door. I looked back to see if he came, but he wasn't back there. Where could he have gone? I asked myself. I went looking for him; I checked every bedroom, the kitchen living and family room, and the bathrooms. He was nowhere to be found.
I
I was beginning  to get anxious. Why did I let this...this..being, into my home? Suddenly, I heard a faint laughter, in my kitchen. I looked in there to see the kid or being, holding a kitchen knife, he looked menacing at me. He charged at me; wielding the kitchen knife. I was running all through the house in a panic; feeling my heart pound against my chest. How am I going to get out of here without getting killed? 

I hid in the closet, near the entrance door. I can hear his footsteps coming from the back of the house, walking past me. Once his footsteps were distant, I  had crept out the door, locking it behind me. I drove to the police station, to tell them about that kid that tried to kill me. They could  tell, that, I was crazy and afraid. They told me to calm down, but I was so shaken, that I couldn't think straight. I gave them my address and they went to check the house and surprisingly, there wasn't anyone there. The police told me that, my house looked untouched and I'm just wasting their time. There was someone in that house, I swear! I lashed out on the officers, telling them that there was a kid in there, who tried to kill me. The other policemen held me down and arrested me. 

I struggled to try to prevent getting into the cop car until I felt a sharp pain in my neck,  then I blacked out for a few minutes. When I woke up, we were passing through the police station. Where are we heading?  I asked the deputy. He said we are going to the mental institution. Do you think we wanted a psycho like you in our police station? Asked the sheriff. That comment made me want to punch his face in. I entered the asylum where I was forced into my room.  I screamed and thrashed at the doctors and policemen; the doctors had to tranquilize me. I felt my whole body going limp while my eyes closed for the rest of the night.

I woke up around 12 pm in a cold sweat. Why was I sweating? I asked myself. I looked around the room for a towel, to wipe my forehead. I couldn't find anything so I checked my pockets. I didn't feel my handkerchief, but I felt something sharp. I looked to see the kitchen knife was in my pocket. I begin to panic again, wondering how that got in my pocket. The doctors had to come in the room to calm me down. They also brought another patient in. That patient was the black -eyed kid.

© 2016 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on May 24, 2016
Last Updated on May 24, 2016

Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
Hello, I'm Kenya smith and I write horror stories. I've been writing since I was in middle school. Before horror, I would write teen drama. Until, i found out that horror was my true calling. I starte.. more..

Writing
Can't move Can't move

A Story by kenya smith