Anxiety (What is behind you)

Anxiety (What is behind you)

A Story by kenya smith
"

Anxiety can get the best of you. (Paranoia sequel)

"
You know that feeling you get, that makes you think somebody is behind you?  No matter what you are doing, that feeling always tends to be there. It's worse when you are sleeping, or when you are home, alone. I mean, you know, no one is in your house, except you..unless you have a pet. Other than that, every move you make, you feel like some unforeseen entity, is contemplating on, when to attack. ou know that feeling you get, that makes you think somebody is behind you?  No matter what you are doing, that feeling always tends to be there. It's worse when you are sleeping, or when you are home, alone. I mean, you know, no one is in your house, except you..unless you have a pet. Other than that, every move you make, you feel like some unforeseen entity, is contemplating on, when to attack. 

You shrug off the feeling, but it keeps getting stronger. At that point, you just want to run to your room and dive under the covers; hoping that the feeling goes away, but sadly, it didn't. Your heart is pounding at this point, your breathing is heavier and fast and, you are sweating;  you just want to scream.After three hours, you finally got up the courage to investigate your house, and so far, you see nothing. If that is so, then, why do you feel anxiety?  You looked everywhere in your house and didn't see anything, not even outside. 

You could have sworn that you were being watched, yet, you are relieved that, there is nothing in your house. So, you go back to sleep for a good while. 30 minutes into your sleeping.  You wake up to the sound of running in your room. You checked you room to see if anything was there, before going to sleep.  So why do you hear running, behind you? Is there a killer behind you? Or is it..your anxiety?

© 2016 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on May 24, 2016
Last Updated on May 24, 2016
Tags: Anxiety

Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
Hello, I'm Kenya smith and I write horror stories. I've been writing since I was in middle school. Before horror, I would write teen drama. Until, i found out that horror was my true calling. I starte.. more..

Writing
Can't move Can't move

A Story by kenya smith