The Thirteenth Floor. (The floor to nowhere)

The Thirteenth Floor. (The floor to nowhere)

A Story by kenya smith
"

Some floors are not what they seem.

"
Now most of you know that the number 13 is an unlucky number and that most buildings don't have a 13th floor, that the phobia for it is  triskaidekaphobia. But...have you always wondered what can be on the 13th floor or why the bellhop or the person at the front desk tell you to avoid the 13th floor.  Well...I can tell you. The 13th floor is a portal to another world which..you can't escape from. The people here aren't exactly human, they're faceless. There is no light and it is eerily cold and quiet. When you try to talk to a person, they will just walk away with their head down and you happen to see their face (which is gone) , you will have hallucinations of your worst fears that will drive you into total insanity.  Oh and..you are going to spend the rest of your life here in total darkness and the only light you have is your cell phone and there is no service. Now you might want to save your battery life for the sake of light ( when you need it).  Don't try to find your way out, there just isn't one.  You're probably asking how I know about this. I went to the 13th floor..I've been living here for 20 years....in total darkness and I can't feel my face since I don't have one. It melted off when I was having hallucinations. Now you're probably wondering how I can type this and I can't see. Well..let's just say..my hands can.

© 2016 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
Added on May 24, 2016
Last Updated on May 24, 2016
Tags: 13th floor, scary

Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
Hello, I'm Kenya smith and I write horror stories. I've been writing since I was in middle school. Before horror, I would write teen drama. Until, i found out that horror was my true calling. I starte.. more..

Writing
Can't move Can't move

A Story by kenya smith