Blood, Sweat & Tears.

Blood, Sweat & Tears.

A Poem by Arun Paul Kapur
"

Without Pain, we will never progress and learn.

"
Though it seems like some twist of cruel fate.
The only way for progress, is through pain.
If we just sit back and expect everything to always happy, we may just live an almost perfect comfortable lifestyle.
This is not the way we are destined to all continue to breed and progress.
They without pain, there is no gain.
The sentiments will hit you like a nail to a coffin.
If you never accept the truth, the cold hard facts of life, when will you stop being able to live in denial.
We all sorry much about every single action leading to a consequence.
But without Blood , sweat and tears, we all continue to stop still like a statue for years.
If your heart is not into anything, how will your heart understand it's limit of pain?
If your heart is not into anything, how will your head understand it's time to take action?
Without making mistakes, how will you ever be able to establish the difference between right or wrong?
Life is not meant to be always The King's throne , with slaves at your feet.
At times, you need to be that hard working slave, so you understand the true value of what workmanship really is.
For we all need to start somewhere, We all eventually learn the harsh reality.
Once you accept to give to life your blood, sweat and tears, the quicker you become stronger and overcome everything life throws back and.
This instance, You have just become bigger than life.
You have been truly enlightened.
All the pain is always worth it in the end, it does matter.

© 2012 Arun Paul Kapur


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
well said
~ life in particular is beautiful but at the same time dreadful... but then again being human we understand the ways of its nature... the main key is to learn and understand life, and how we got through each challenge that life throws at us...defines who we are...

Posted 11 Years Ago


The successful people in life understand that failure is not losing, but learning. Quitting is losing. Learn and move on, and don't be afraid of the pain! Great sentiment.

I think you could benefit from a small book which helped me immensely in my writing. It's called 'The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White. It's a very short book, but concise and very easily understood. It helped me with grammar early on in my writing. Your thoughts are coherent, but the grammatical errors are distracting and sometimes tend to cloud your intended meaning I think.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Life is a messy business and it's through adversity we grow. Well said.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2012
Last Updated on July 11, 2012

Author

Arun Paul Kapur
Arun Paul Kapur

Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
Intriguied by life's wonders and open minded to what the world has to offer. Very passionate about what I believe in and willing to always learn new stuff about life and generally everything. There is.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Final Memory Final Memory

A Poem by Jack...