First Visit

First Visit

A Chapter by Ms.DadandMom
"

Princess Of Morta visits Korea for the first time.

"
A young teenage girl dressed in a long aquamarine wool dress, paired with a white fox fur cloak, stood on the main deck of their large old ship. She pulled her cloak closer around her neck as snow started to slowly fall upon the ship.  The wind started to pick up pushing the old boat faster their destination. She turned to her father beside her. He was dressed in the same colors as her,  A gold band around his head of shoulder length wavy golden brown hair, the only crown fit for a king of a small trading island. 

"Father, must I be with you on this trip? I am not even twenty summers old yet." She asked him with puppy-like blue eyes

You see this young girl and her father come from an island callled Mortah. On this island a woman cannot travel until she is married,  and she is not allowed to marry until she is twenty summers old.


(i'm going to stop here for now and finish typing this tomorrow)


© 2016 Ms.DadandMom


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on July 26, 2016


Author

Ms.DadandMom
Ms.DadandMom

Temecula, CA



About
I am a young mother who is aspiring to one become a published author. I work part time at McDonald's. My child is a two year old spit fire. My family is the inspiration for quite a bit of my stories. .. more..

Writing