The Diary Of Aurora

The Diary Of Aurora

A Story by Aanisha_K_Gill
"

Just the prologue!

"
The day both my life and I were on the edge of everything, school had made fun of us, family had zipped it’s mouth from us, friends gave a bad impression and led to humiliation. Days kept going and they made me die inside each and every second, minute, and hour. I felt like it was going to be over until I saw a bright light coming towards me and all of a sudden it STOPPED! I did not know what happened, i was very confused, and got distracted after a while and took it as a short mental craziness. And that was one of the biggest mistakes that i have done, I got consequences that did some good, for example my family started talking to me, the school sent an apology, I had friends again! I thought WOW, everything got back to normal until my parents started arguing and made a final of DIVORCING each other not thinking that they had a family that included childrens. I had no clue about their child-ish decision that led to even more problems after the news got spread around the family. I was very very sceptical and heartbroken after hearing the final decision that was made. Well the year went by and it was the day of the court hearing, my heart was pounding, i was very confused, i had no idea that a fight can actually lead to a misery in my life.

© 2017 Aanisha_K_Gill


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on February 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 15, 2017

Author

Aanisha_K_Gill
Aanisha_K_Gill

Caruthers , CA



About
My name is Aanisha, I enjoy writing poetry, well try to write poetry... I would love to know if my writing can brighten you day or make a better understanding of life. I would for others to become fr.. more..

Writing