Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Aarontastic
"

because I had too much to say for the description box.

"
Meta-author’s note: 

This “book” is actually going to be a collection of entries based on thoughts that I’ve had while playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which I’ve ascribed to the character I’m playing as. Nerdy, I know.

Anyways, if you are new to the Elder Scroll series, there’s a chance that you won’t get a lot of the references that I make :/ You’ll still be able to follow along with most of it, but people who’ve played Skyrim and Oblivion will deffo enjoy it more.

I write for my own enjoyment, but figured I'd post it cuz why not? If I'm putting a lot of time into it I might as well. Plus I haven't uploaded stuff in forever.

Obviously, I don’t own the game or anything relating to it, which makes this an interesting (and easy) project for me, because I’m admittedly contributing pretty much 0 to the story here: I’m just putting into words what I experience in the game.

Also, if you haven’t gotten Skyrim yet, then please get it. Unless you value your free time for other things, or have a job n stuff--in that case, avoid it at all costs.

Not expecting anyone to read this cuz I know we like shorter stuff here at Writer's Cafe :) but if you do then tyvm, and let me know if you have any bigger work that you want a review on or something.

-Aaron
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: 

I hope no one will think of me as pretentious for doing so, but since I now lead a life of--'considerable excitement', I thought it might be worth recording some of the experiences that I have on my journey .

Since writing comes naturally to me, and since my journal often serves as my only companion on my treks across a land I am still just getting to know, it will at least be a useful and happy endeavor for myself to do, and maybe for some others to read.

The first series of entries in this collection will be called “My New Beginning”, because that’s basically what they chronicle; it will help to bring you up to speed on how I got to be where I am now.

After that, I’m simply going to add entries on whatever other random things I find interesting--whether it is another exciting chapter in my quest, or a trivial meditation on some less important tangent of it.

Remember that this is a journal, not a book; I do not yet know where my travels will take me, or how my story will end--I only find out bit by bit, as the chapters unfold, just as you will.

--Velyn Bedas


© 2012 Aarontastic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I know I'm not one to talk since I never really bother uploading things within reasonable delays, but nobody here actually follows my work, so I'm allowed to.

You, on the other hand, could..easily be in the exact same situation. I wouldn't know.

My point is, where is the rest of this book? You got me all tingly and excited about reading some fan work based on a game I sunk so much time into and then left me with nothing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on January 12, 2012


Author

Aarontastic
Aarontastic

St. Paul, MN



About
My name's Aaron, or AJ if you prefer. I like all forms of art, but writing is what I'm best at so that's what I do. I am pursuing a "real" career after I graduate college, but my ultimate dream is to .. more..

Writing
Run Run

A Poem by Aarontastic