Guys

Guys

A Story by Abby:)

   I love when guys want to brake up with you. It makes me just laugh, because i'm not one of those girls who sits and cry's about brake ups. I laugh about how they do it. One of my boyfriends told his friend sitting across from me to do it for him so he did not have to say it. Ha I laugh and move on. I suggest for all you crying girls out there. WAKE UP!! Guys will never stop doing this, not in-tell you get married. So why cry about it right? You think about them when your now free and single and allowed to think about other guys! Show them who you are. What I do the next day a guy brakes up with me? I pick out my best outfit, embrace what they did to me and show them what their missing, and get stronger. God has a plan for you, and he was not in it. So take each brake up a  lesson and it only makes you stronger.

© 2011 Abby:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this! My only tip is to always run pieces through a grammar/spell check before publishing- "break" up and "cries" would have been pointed out as correct replacements if the checker was any good. I can really feel the emotion, especially when you say Ha for some reason =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a very good attitude to have. I wished most girls and especially a lot of women felt this way after a break-up. This is a very strong piece of writing with a lot of truth.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2011
Last Updated on May 31, 2011