The Astrodome Event

The Astrodome Event

A Story by Abishai100
"

Aliens and nations confer on terrorism securities for a diplomacy-symbolic international baseball game in Hong Kong.

"
This is one last story I just couldn't resist writing, especially since Writer's Café is one of my favorite Internet forums, and it's a patriotic pro-globalization/anti-terrorism yarn inspired by the film Independence Day: Resurgence.

Merry Christmas,





====

The diplomatic baseball game between the American baseball team the Houston Astros and the China Stars would take place in the newly-constructed Astrodome baseball stadium on July 1, 2020.



Internet-blogging self-proclaimed 'democracy-defending vigilante' Ajay Satan was a man who made posts about free-speech values and the controversies of censorship/pornography in modern media. Ajay was the double-agent for the NSA developing security operations for the Astrodome game, and that's what the United Nations newspaper the Metro was told! However, no one really knew if Ajay Satan was actually the NSA's top agent managing the security for the game, since he was obviously a Christian missionary and pedestrian political cartoonist on the Internet!



Ajay wrote about A.I. robots in pop-culture who signified an intellectual and imaginative human perspective on governance and terrorism and how modern media issues regarding democracy and free-speech reflected the idealism behind the design and characterization of these robots. The UN thought Ajay was just like an 'online Thomas Nast' but believed the NSA when they were told Ajay would be the official intelligence-liaison for the Astrodome game. Since Ajay wrote about iconic terrorism relevant robots from comics/media, he was considered shrewd about governance rhetoric! The UN was to keep this all a secret, since any leaks may prompt anti-globalization terrorists. Ajay's robots were very governance-intrigue oriented and ideal for modern political critique.



As the game approached, two species of alien robots landed on Earth's moon and made contact with the White House. The two species were called Autobots (militancy advocates) and Decepticons (socialism advocates). The Autobot diplomat was a jet-fighter transforming robot named Skyfire who insisted the Astrodome game between the Houston Astros and the China Stars was precociously capitalism-driven. Skyfire was very focused about this upcoming globalization symbolic world event.



The other species of robot was the Decepticons and the diplomats they sent were called Insecticons. The Insecticons were cunning and transformed into giant laser-weaponized prowling mechanical insects. The Insecticons advised they should seize control over the Astrodome game to prevent any anti-globalization terrorists from invading and creating panic. The Insecticons were quite stubborn about this!



As Skyfire and the Insecticons argued about the level of involvement with the Astrodome game, the super-terrorist group ISIS sent images and death-warnings over media regarding their intention to ruin the Astrodome game on July 1, claiming it was a glaring pro-Western media event designed to boost support for Israel over Palestine!



All hell broke loose, so Ajay was asked by the NSA to intercede and negotiate with Skyfire and the Insecticons as well as ISIS messengers willing to communicate with the United States as the Astrodome game approached. Ajay recommended that Skyfire and the Insecticons make an underground security base-station in Syria and Iran and use it to confer with both pro-Israeli American forces and Palestine and make a new age negotiation 'round-table.' Skyfire and the Insecticons agreed, and ISIS was thrilled that the alien robots would now confer with them as well as with the NSA/USA. There was a huge pre-game celebration in Washington, featuring the Liberty International Airlines stewardess named Jen McConnelly. It seemed terrorism was averted.



Ajay Satan was congratulated for his work with new age diplomacy. Skyfire and the Insecticons were happy too! Ajay began dating Jen McConnelly! Ajay commented in the Metro that Palestinian terrorists were too starkly paranoid about international diplomacy to be simply assuaged by anyone (or thing!) less than the martial likes of the mighty Skyfire and the Machiavellian Insecticons. Ajay was given a Medallion by President Trump and returned to his online political cartoons about censorship and free-speech.



Ajay was offered the chance to be stationed in Syria and Iran to work alongside Skyfire and the Insecticons but he opted to retire and married Jen McConnelly and continued making pro-democracy cartoons on the Internet. Meanwhile, Syria and Iran would continue to see more modern securities intrigue.



TRUMP: I'm pleased with this international outcome!
CNN: Maybe open dialogue really helps.
TRUMP: This is the age of journalism.
CNN: Do you think the Insecticons could've created trouble?
TRUMP: No, our agents handled that whole scenario well.
CNN: Did you enjoy the Astrodome game?
TUMP: Oh yes, and our Astros won 6-4, which was great.
CNN: Will America be doing more business in Hong Kong?
TRUMP: We want more commercial bridges with key trading nations!
CNN: Perhaps stubborn nations will open up now.
TRUMP: It all depends on good deeds.

====



© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on December 14, 2019
Last Updated on December 14, 2019
Tags: Political Fable, Fantasy, Globalization

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing