This writing has been deleted.
Quartile Van-Helsing: Special Teams

Quartile Van-Helsing: Special Teams

A Story by Abishai100
"

Are underworld-dominion 'clubs' actually present...or simply some vanity-line for Earthling dimple?

"
A vampire quest/adventurism inspired by the graphics/imagery/storyboards from the very fun Van Helsing cyber-game media/movies, which I hope you like, 
----

====

Amlan and Marcus and Danica were certain that 9/11 created pockets of resurrected-spirits of anarchy in the West and set-out to create a special/secrecy 21st-Century (American Homeland) quest to uncover the key-diplomats and 'captains' of a surfaced vampire pyramid of incomplete-lines readings for terrorism's bread/fruit (Facebook-like!).



The trio called themselves 'Van Helsing DNA' and first traveled to a rumored inways forest river said to be covered in blood every weekend and confirmed it was the 'black-hand' of some vampire wizardry cult-circle of invitational challenge for Earthlings with a taste for 'classic' bloodsucker consciousness for adventure/chess (wow).



AMLAN: This vampire-haven(s) quest with machinery is society-secrecy.
MARCUS: We're armed to the jaws with knowledge and holy water/arrows.
DANICA: These blood-suckers of ancient fiction lurk now for capitalism.
AMLAN: We get to key diplomats for a gate-closing for overground comforts.
MARCUS: Dodecahedron-fighting for Selfie-culture 'transit' lines in America!



Blood-work and blood-gems and blood-money and blood-magic were a thing of both old-and-new age interest for varied 'nerdists' and 'surgeons' of Earth-civilization grids for 'colored' glass, and the 'Van Helsing DNA' trio (Amlan/Marcus/Danica) knew this trail leading to New England would cast a 'light' for the games created by this post-9/11 era Western vampire 'club' for cinema/dodecahedrons (for all).



SIREN: Welcome to my social-house with inviting initials, trio-heroes.
VAN HELSING DNA (Amlan/Marcus/Danica): Quite a place you've here, Siren.
SIREN: You must offer some photo-magic to dispel our vampire-powers, trio.
VAN HELSING DNA: Perchance we offer some 'flare' for a spaced dowry claim?
SIREN: You seek some cyber-messaging about femme-vampire dowry rights?
VAN HELSING DNA: If you afford us the 'chance' to fight your drones (arrows!).
SIREN: Deal...you may 'erect' your special Earth-line defenses for art(s), trio.
VAN HELSING DNA: Thanx (Facebook-like).



The great 'Van Helsing DNA' trio made 'toast' of the inception of their Earth-realm crusade-quest with a world-exchange 'reflections' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and prepped to become the ultimate 21st-Century Western (American Homeland) inquirers of that rich-ancient mythical 'bond' between fortune...and terrorism (wow).



AMLAN: Our weapons are actually cool.
MARCUS: We've read the works of Adam Smith and Bram Stoker (classics!).
DANICA: We've the garlic-brains for this Earth-realm invasion-superstitions.
AMLAN: Without doubt(s).
MARCUS: We'll make silver crossbow a trophy for (immortal) Xmas.



Where were these havens/hideouts for vampire clubs in the new millennium, and would the Van Helsing DNA trip (Amlan/Marcus/Danica) find their own (very-special) housing and hostel-stations for world-trekking and quest-crusade to create the perfect fencing-sports for vampire-dodecahedrons and (therefore) Earthling 'confidence' arts (Facebook-like)?



SIREN: They've mailed me some 'special-teams' iconography totem, that trio.
GARGOYLE: Seems they seek any 'leviathan' for anti-sportsmanship, Siren.
SIREN: They'll make for a mechanics-view of what's Western/American Hell.
GARGOYLE: Perchance I may keep this trophy-item, for our chest?
SIREN: Shut-up; this (American football) vanity's simply a shield-boast, idiot.
GARGOYLE: We'll dare this trio of 'crusaders' to ID our blood-gem cages, Siren.
SIREN: Good (Facebook-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on May 1, 2024
Last Updated on May 1, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100