Large-Girl (American Heroine)

Large-Girl (American Heroine)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A plus-size American fashion model is transformed into a comic book character who defends the world against terrorism (and chauvinism!).

"
Well, I had to come out of retirement to draw up a specially inspired patriotic short-tale about an American plus-size fashion model who serves as the inspiration for a new age ideological comic book superheroine who protects a gender-symbolic sporting event against the unfortunately ugly threat of anti-capitalism terrorism. This story (my final one!) represents my general interests in modern democracy. This story was inspired by my college friend who despite being a plus-size woman had a feminine heart.

Thanks for reading (Merry Christmas!),



====
Ashley was a wonderful American plus-size women’s fashion model who made lucrative contracts with various plus-size women’s clothing designers in the USA such as Ralph Lauren, Amy Bacall, and DKNY. She was being hailed as a ‘housewife-superheroine’ by fashion critics and writers who craved a new kind of American role-model, one who promoted lifestyle optimism in the world of consumerism and capitalism! Ashley was humbled and honored to be honored in the media, but her love remained for fashion modeling. Ashley was a gorgeous blonde woman of larger size and strong mind.
A comic book writer named Ajay Satan approached Ashley with the offer to immortalize her in comic books. You see, Satan was designing a new comic book ‘aesthetic’ that catered to pedestrian ‘slang’ in comics and street-language (or vernacular!) poetry. This kind of modern writing reflected a new age interest in brutal honesty and everyday life wisdom. Ashley was ‘transformed’ by Satan into the plus-size patriotic American comic book superheroine Large-Girl, a defender of American virtue (and true capitalism diarism).

Ashley (aka, ‘Large-Girl’) hit the comic book stands in the Christmas of 2020, and everyone wanted a piece of this new ‘Alice in Wonderland’ (even celebrities like Edward Norton, Anne Hathaway, and Margot Robbie!). Large-Girl was a huge patriotic force of American values, and she defended our nation against the wills and deeds of anti-capitalism terrorists from around the globe, including ISIS, Hummus, and Cobra. Large-Girl decided to trumpet the US women’s national soccer team in the World Cup soccer tournament in Europe, ensuring fans and home-spectators (TV) that terrorism would not sully the glorious athletic event!

As predicted, the US women’s national soccer team stormed through the tournament bracket in that World Cup, and Large-Girl was there to provide stadium securities, flying around in the sky and using her laser-vision to detect and eviscerate any explosive device or weapon carried or stored inside the stadium. The TV-ratings for the women’s World Cup went through the roof, thanks mostly to the super-heroinism of Large-Girl, and Ashley gave a speech at the White House that summer, declaring that plus-size women in America (and around the world) would be ‘trumpeted’ by the glories of the US women’s national soccer team (and Ajay Satan’s brawny defender Large-Girl!).
====

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on December 20, 2019
Last Updated on December 20, 2019
Tags: Sports, Comics, Fashion, Patriotism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
World Order World Order

A Story by Abishai100


Dark Tenant Dark Tenant

A Story by Abishai100