Point Break (Movie Fan-Fiction)

Point Break (Movie Fan-Fiction)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A fan-fiction based on the 1991 American film about wily California bank robbery team called the 'Ex-Presidents' tracked by an idealistic FBI rookie named Johnny who thinks the thieves may be surfers!

"
Since I loved how that 'Fort Knox ode' came out, here's a fun robbery film fan-fiction inspired by the Kathryn Bigelow film starring Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves --- "Point Break" [1991].


====

Special-agent Johnny Utah was the rookie FBI recruit assigned to track en extremely wily team of California bank robbers who called themselves the 'Ex-Presidents' ( since they wore masks of former U.S. Presidents to make wry statements about anti-capitalism angst in modern-day America!). Johnny had the sneaking suspicion that the Ex-Presidents were actually one of the various 'tribes' of California surfers who were seeking some kind of modern philosophical thrill! The Ex-Presidents were wild but skilled armed bank robbers who rarely fired their guns during their speedy robberies and were led by a head-thief who always wore a mask of former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

FBI rookie Johnny decided to scout the surfer tribes enjoying the waves in California in the summer of 1991. He met a gorgeous young female surfer named Tara who agreed to teach him how to surf, though Johnny kept his FBI identity undercover! By learning surfing, Johnny would have an easier time meeting and gaining the trust of the various surfer tribes on the beach who were now all considered bank robbery suspects in Johnny's book. So, Tara taught Johnny how to surf pretty good and started failing in love with her before he met her boyfriend, the rather wild and handsome California surfer Bodi. Bodi was a natural mystic who believed in adventurousness and kept at his side four daring young American surfers as his 'brothers.'

As Johnny developed his theories about which surfer tribe on the California beaches could be the team of elusive American bank robbers known as the Ex-Presidents, who'd robbed two more large banks while Johnny was on the challenging case, Johnny continued his youthful side-courtship of Tara, Bodi's on-and-off girlfriend! Johnny also harbored doubts about Bodi and his four surfer buddies who were ironically affording Johnny the beach-surfer subculture couture he was seeking. Johnny began to suspect that Bodi and his friends were indeed the Ex-Presidents. He decided to confront Bodi by demanding to know why Bodi was so reckless with his on-and-off girlfriend Tara!

BODI: Where'd you get this new curiosity, Johnny?
JOHNNY: I consider you a friend, but I need to ask!
BODI: I get it; you think our surfer gang is the Ex-Presidents.
JOHNNY: Should I entertain such speculation, Bodi?
BODI: I'm wild, but you're too inquisitive.
JOHNNY: I need to know why robbers are terrorizing California.
BODI: Well, I'm suddenly suspecting you're a cop, Johnny!
JOHNNY: If you're Reagan of the Ex-Presidents, you'll go down.
BODI: Let's say I am indeed Reagan and you are in fact police.
JOHNNY: Yeah?
BODI: What's the spirituality of disclosing such intrigue, friend?
JOHNNY: You're looking for wild American buddy-gossip.
BODI: I want the terrific modern story.
JOHNNY: Perhaps you and I will come to a crossroads, Bodi!
BODI: Or perhaps you'll regret not becoming an Ex-President yourself.

====


"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on March 12, 2020
Last Updated on March 12, 2020
Tags: Bank Robbery, Hollywood

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing