Jax/Sindel (Mortal Kombat): Plague Niceties

Jax/Sindel (Mortal Kombat): Plague Niceties

A Story by Abishai100
"

The cyborg warrior Jax travels from Earthrealm to Outworld to challenge the Machiavellian empress Sindel to rethink the quality of governance in times of great frailty!

"
One final and more fun virus-plague atmospheric fable from the Mortal Kombat video-game franchise!


====

Jax traveled all the way from Earthrealm to Outworld to challenge the might empress Sindel. Jax, the cyborg tough-guy with armored arms and breastplate wanted to defy the reign of the sorceress Sindel, a shrewd and beautiful woman with haunting white flowing hair who was often allied to the mystical Mortal Kombat tournament warrior in Outworkd named Smoke. Smoke complented Sindel's brand of aesthetic power and also boasted white flowing hair and was very handsome. Jax hoped to corner Sindel and get her to fight him alone and without the assistance of her pseudo-beau Smoke and wanted to debate with the empress about the complexity of democratic rule.

JAX: I've traveled from Earthrealm to challenge your rule, Empress Sindel!
SINDEL: Earthrealm is confounded by the Plague and you're a machinated drone.
JAX: I studied at Princeton, Sindel, and defy your brand of 'gorgeous' tyranny!
SINDEL: You'd never stand against my beau Smoke, Jax.
JAX: I seek to entreat you to fight me...without Smoke!
SINDEL: I'd thought the Plague would've made you rusty.
JAX: I can withstand your waves of emanating telekinesis!
SINDEL: Where would you direct your force of metal size?
JAX: Towards your arrogant mane!
SINDEL: You believe your stance on democracy is more urbane?
JAX: My stance on governance is more human!
SINDEL: Perhaps the great Plauge in Earthrealm has made you more nervous.
JAX: I'm never nervous about the social will!

After Jax concluded his little energized debate with the Machiavellian empress Sindel about standing for democracy even in times of chaos, he realized Sindel had conceded to fight him on her own and without the help of Smoke. Jax readied his feet and armored arms, and when Sindel fired her purple energy mind waves, Jax whirled his body to create a shield of wind. He then reciprocated with a steady barrage of small metal pellets fired from his cyborg-body hands, a fancy new enhancement to his warrior prowess. Sindel fell to the ground and Jax proclaimed his minor triumph and made Sindel promise not to allow her 'minion' Smoke to become his fascist servant. Jax returned to Earthrealm a better man.

====

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on March 28, 2020
Last Updated on March 28, 2020
Tags: Mortal Kombat (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing