Robo-Mouse Things

Robo-Mouse Things

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of estranged twins, bizarre psyche-science/engineering, and a robo-mouse 'friend' for advice in Earthling-dodecahedrons.

"
An inventive tale of very unusual Earthling-psychology. 

----



====

Dr. Amlan Satan designed a very-special machine-mouse pet 'thing' that developed its own consciousness but kept the secret from the world until his evil/estranged twin brother (Mr. Ajay Satan) visited his Homeland-Jersey science studio/lab home and demanded he make another (identical!) genius-thing (Robo-Mouse 2).


AMLAN: You're out of your mind, evil twin.
AJAY: This Robo-Mouse 1 isn't sufficient, nerdling-brother of mine.
AMLAN: We don't need 2...the original 'friend' (Max) is sufficient genius!
AJAY: Oh, please, you're still a Selfie-culture standing doctorate-bookworm.
AMLAN: I know what I say, as a goodly-Catholic immigrant-citizen (unlike you).


AJAY: I've been in living in the Virgin Islands, and my body won't adapt to cold.
AMLAN: Yes, my American Homeland domain is colder weather (New Jersey).
AJAY: I need brain-warming, and that's what Robo-Mouse 2 will gift me, brother.
AMLAN: I said I won't do it...Max is everything we could/would want; depart now.
AJAY: You fancy yourself some exorcist for dodecahedrons and leviathan, brother?
AMLAN: Nah...just a recognizer of your freezing-cold angst-brain of pestilence.
AJAY: Damn (farewell).


Folks, Dr. Satan pulled off a micro-miracle by 'exorcising' the pesky-spirit of his estranged 'evil' twin sibling (Mr. Ajay Satan) who returned to the Virgin Islands. Dr. Satan kept Max secret and Ajay promised to do likewise, and meanwhile Max persuaded Amlan to find a housewife to make his Earthling life (actually) complete, without the advocacy of simplified sciences-for-bread and fruit (wow). Amlan decided to set Robo-Mouse free by sending it to the moon, aboard a NASA vessel after acquiring special (secret!) permissions. He married his high-school sweetheart (Sabrina) and gifted her an Earth-minerals/treasure piece to remind himself that his best-pal (Max) was on the moon (happy!) and his real-love on Earth (Sabrina) was now with him for readings in (actual) dialysis.


"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 26, 2024
Last Updated on April 26, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing