Daredevil (Marvel Comics): Coronavirus!

Daredevil (Marvel Comics): Coronavirus!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A pair of idealists don comic book identities to spread messages of optimism during the Coronavirus disaster!

"
And here's one last one, a Coronavirus prayer, inspired by the film Daredevil. Thanks (signing off),
++++

====

Ajay Satan and his buddy Matthew Mattel were working to advocate social idealism on Internet blogs during the Coronavirus pandemic in the year 2020. Ajay and Matt were writing about the value of distributing clean water and hygiene products and medical supplies during the quarantine experience. They'd become online Coronavirus knights.



Ajay was a big fan of the Marvel Comics superhero Daredevil, a blind vigilante who uses special weapons to deal with deadly terrorists. Ajay wanted to use Daredevil for a special Coronavirus optimism campaign on the Internet.



Ajay decided to make a child-like color pencil outline doodle of Daredevil for an Internet blog about using creativity during the global quarantine experience during the Coronavirus pandemic. Ajay Satan wanted to make Daredevil a special Red Cross avatar. He was very determined and patriotic.



Ajay's funny and fun doodle-outline of Daredevil for his special blog about the Red Cross and heroism during the Coronavirus became very popular and got millions of hits in April 2020. Ajay kept abreast of all the plague developments on CNN too.



Ajay decided to use a special psycho-sociological subculture mass psyche approach to the advocacy of teamwork and optimism during the global Coronavirus pandemic. He believed he was like a macro-trend knight of crisis-time depression.



Many artists were creating strange and interesting characterizations of resilience during the Coronavirus pandemic. How would Ajay's artwork fit into the online mosaic?



Ajay Satan decided to travel to Australia in his private-jet and went to Ayers Rock wearing a fancy Daredevil costume. When kids approached him, Ajay told him that Daredevil reminded humanity of the value of hygiene and patriotic teamwork during the great Coronavirus crisis. He quickly became an Australian media personality.



Meanwhile, Ajay's buddy Matt began making sexy Internet blogs about medical advocacy during the Coronavirus quarantine and pandemic, using images of very sexy religion-oriented comic-book like figures and models for stories and messages about the fear of losing mass vitality during this time of terrible disease.



Matt adopted the comic book persona/avatar Green Arrow (DC Comics), while Ajay continued to use Daredevil (Marvel Comics). Suddenly, video-game developers became interested and wanted to use this Internet campaign to promote and design a new Plague Crusade video-game featuring Green Arrow and Daredevil as the protagonist missionaries.



The Konami video-game, marketed on the Xbox and Playstation platforms, made millions of dollars in the summer of 2020, selling many copies and versions of the game on Amazon. Then, Steven Spielberg decided to make a movie adaptation of this exciting Coronavirus mission and crusade called The Daring Divers starring Tom Cruise and Eva Green.



Ajay Satan decided to create a new Internet blog with a fictional A.I. Transformers (Hasbro) espionage-cassette robot to talk about the importance of information exchange and medical disclosure during the Coronavirus pandemic and quarantine. After all, most of the communications between nations and groups were now being conducted online, making technology a great 'beacon' of 21st Century labor.



Unfortunately, Internet hackers working for the super-terrorist groups ISIS and Cobra wanted to subvert all this global democratic optimism by drawing attention towards the hatred towards capitalism-oriented commerce rhetoric. These hacker-terrorists planted super-viruses all over the Internet to destroy commerce and communications. How would the U.S. government and the NSA's new sophisticated cyber-division deal with this new and terrible adversary?



AJAY: Humanity will unite to deal with this crisis.
MATT: We've done much to support such faith!
AJAY: Perhaps this is a test of species optimism.
MATT: Maybe we need more graphic imagery online!
AJAY: I doubt shock-value messaging will differ from terrorism now.
MATT: We can't fear the influence of terrorists during this pandemic!
AJAY: Well, we have to consider the weight of dollars.
MATT: True!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

even better than the last one,you should start your own comic book series

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 11, 2020
Last Updated on April 11, 2020
Tags: Daredevil (Fan-Fiction), Coronavirus

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing