Racso and the Online Academy

Racso and the Online Academy

A Story by Abishai100
"

An online designer uses network imagintion to promote quarantine-time democracy and evade the designs of a deadly terrorist!

"
Here's one more quarantine fable about trend diarism in times of crisis, inspired by the cool film Back to School, which I hope you will read and like! God bless (signing off),
++++


====

Racso (Amlan Bachan) decided to take his online saree business during the Coronavirus quarantine and use it to market multiculturalism on special idealistic blogs about the value of commerce in times of great human crisis. Racso suddenly was an advocate of socialization rhetoric but was about to meet a deadly adversary! Racso was otherwise quite focused on the features of normal life.



The adversary Racso faced was a devious European terrorist named Lars who had crooked eyes and a white fuzzy cat named Dartmouth. Lars wanted to corrupt Internet networks in America and disrupt communications and commerce during the great Coronavirus quarantine. Lars therefore eyed Racso as the ultimate American captain hero and someone to target. Lars was the real AntiChrist.



Racso and Lars both loved electric remote-controlled toy boats. They liked driving their own electric miniature toy boats in the pools outside their homes, even though they now had to wear masks and gloves while playing because of the Coronavirus pandemic.



Racso decided to market a new line of sarees online featuring models who were ethnic minorities. These new sarees were much more ornate and the ethnic models wearing and presenting them were ideal mannequins. Racso used this marketing line to talk about the social value of pluralism in commerce and why various new age designers such as Dior, Hugo, and Rutgers were interested in new forms of ethnic marketing.



As Racso continued to market these new sarees for his online company, his terrorist adversary Lars plotted ways to plant super-viruses in cyber-highways and directly onto Racso's company website to subvert his pluralism marketing campaign! Racso went so far as to present some new avant-garde Eastern saree models boasting offbeat but clean-cut fashion designs representing culture exchange around the world for his online company. Lars on the other hand wanted this fashion angle to be corrupted by viral distractions!



Racso still had another online saree company to contend with, his old rival from Little India named Aeneas. Racso was busy promoting his new pluralism line of sarees online, while Aeneas presented a new line of very sleek sarees marketed to the celebrity crowd surfing on the Internet during the quarantine. Aeneas' new saree line was called Harvard.



Racso knew he'd have to come up with something quick and clever to counter the new marketing angle of Aeneas, so he decided to start advertising Friday the 13th female action-figure dolls of the anti-heroine Tina Shepard who was a psychic and had the ability to possibly challenge the zombie masked slayer Jason Voorhees. Racso used Tina dolls to talk about dogma (as it pertained to the use of women as imagination marketing figures), and this once again both intrigued and angered his terrorist adversary Lars! Lars considered these Racso dolls a symbol of new age vanity and wanted to use Aeneas' Harvard line of sarees to subvert Racso's plan to create a feminist marketing campaign, which Racso intended to call the Rice.



Well, Racso continued to use dolls, ethnic saree models, and various toys such as glowing gem-rings to promote capitalism and pluralism traffic on his company website during the great Coronavirus quarantine. Racso sort of became an online quarantine toymaster, so his terrorist adversary Lars couldn't continue using Aeneas' rival line of Harvard sarees to draw customers and crowds away from Racso's company while planting computer viruses onto his website. Racso had used Rice ingenuity to evade disaster!



Lars decided to send a troop of masked goons called Red Triangle to pull of jewelry store heists all over India to continue to try to subvert Racso's pluralism saree marketing campaign online. These jewelry heists infuriated the police in India.



However, an inspector in India named Rupali took on the Red Triangle and managed to apprehend them and procure the necessary information to track and arrest the devious Euro-terrorist Lars. Rupali was given a special medal by the Indian PM and by M.I.T.



After Lars was jailed, Racso's sarees continued to perform well online during the Coronavirus quarantine. This was great commercial drama during the global human crisis. Racso was invited to give a special online webseminar for Quinnipiac in which he talked about modern networking-focused thinking!



Racso had become a true modern-day American capitalist hero. His saree company was doing relatively well and he was happy with his advocacy work online. How would he be remembered?



Racso purchased a handsome laser-pointer pen which he used liberally at home during the quarantine to label and observe various trends in the news and society online while thinking about how new age networking-focused thinking promoted simple teamwork. Racso considered his work very Christian and beneficial.



RACSO: Maybe all this quarantine advocacy work online will help me think more positively about American ingenuity at night such as commercial fashions at the crossroads of Georgetown and D.C.!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on April 28, 2020
Last Updated on April 28, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable, Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Scout-Think Scout-Think

A Story by Abishai100