The GT Heroes: DG Chair!

The GT Heroes: DG Chair!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Lantern, Arrow, and Canary ('GT') contend with the mad genius Hector Hammond while marketing a special GT wheelchair during the Coronavirus quarantine depression.

"
Well, here's a fun Coronavirus quarantine-consciousness comic book fable about the unusual mad scientist Hector Hammond (DC Comics), adversary of cool superheroes and American patriots, representing democracy and inspired by the films Green Lantern (Ryan Reynolds) and Shallow Hal (Jack Black). Thanks so much for reading,
++++


====

Hal Jordan was a cool Internet-blogging priest during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation in America in the year 2020. He was also secretly the magical superhero known as Green Lantern who was portrayed in comic books and movies in Hollywood. Hal was a jovial and heroic patriotic guy that everyone seemed to like.



Oliver Queen was Hal's best friend. Oliver was a European-American prince who had lots of money and used it to donate to charities and social activity groups during the Coronavirus tribulation. Oliver was also the superhero known as Green Arrow, a perfect archer. Everyone seemed to like Oliver.



Dinah Drake was a doctor from Sweden and a friend of Hal Jordan and Oliver Queen. She was also the secret superheroine known as Black Canary. Hal (Green Lantern), Olive (Green Arrow), and Dinah (Black Canary) formed a cool trip of superhuman crusaders known as the Green Team (GT). The GT team was currently working on a biomass fuel operated power-wheelchair for nursing homes and for the handicapped struggling to be mobile during the Coronavirus quarantine. This GT wheelchair was being opposed by Congress and therefore anti-American terrorists cited it on Al Jazeera media, claiming it was Western medical propaganda. That's why the GT heroes decided to champion the item as a modern-day marvel for quarantine-time comforts. Dinah (Black Canary) was the best expert on the wheelchair mechanics, since she was a doctor. Everyone liked Dinah.



The GT unit created portraits of mobility and patriotism to highlight the marketing value of the GT wheelchair for handicapped individuals in America struggling to endure the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation. These images of superheroes working to advance the marketing of the mobility-enhancing biomass fueled GT wheelchair were conducive for new age socialization dialogue on the Internet, and Congress policymakers quickly saw its benefit as an American trophy.



However, a Salk Institute naysayer named Hector Hammond was convinced that anti-American terrorists were right in suggesting the GT wheelchair was some kind of propaganda abomination meant to parade American marketeers as advocates of eco-friendly living during the quarantine. Hammond wanted to denounce the GT heroes working to make this cool new wheelchair a media marvel. He quickly became the bane of the GT heroes. No one liked Hector Hammond.



Hammond was working alone in his lab one day, developing a brain-enhancing serum that improved memory skills so people watching TV and learning from the Internet's educational resources while schools and theaters were closed due to the quarantine would feel like they were retaining more information and stimulation richly. Unfortunately, this experimental serum somehow mutated Hammond's wicked brain and caused it to grow irregularly, making him super-intelligent and affording him strange other-worldly telekinetic power. Hector Hammond was now the deformed and disorienting Dr. Wily and was working with corrupt administrators at CalTech to destroy the GT heroes. Dr. Wily was the modern-day Adolf Hitler!



While advocates of the GT heroes were busy distributing kids' dolls which were action-figures of the heroic triad, the evil Dr. Wily was using CalTech resources to market dolls modeled after himself through Al Jazeera media! Nevertheless, the GT hero-team action-figures continued to be popular among American kids, so the GT wheelchair was continually marketed to various institutions across the United States during the Coronavirus quarantine.



A corrupt company tied to terrorist media decided to market Dr. Wily's devious action-figure dolls which were symbolically misshapen under a Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) market-label. This was meant to subvert the media message that the GT heroes were somehow undoubtedly patriotic and that Dr. Wily (Hector Hammond) had no ties to their consciousness whatsoever. The Dr. Wily dolls sold under the Green Lantern label were distributed to youngsters in rogue nations such as Iran and North Korea.



Fortunately, Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) was a terrific comic book artist and writer and decided to market various works he'd done about Dr. Wily to comic book publishers around the Middle East and Asia to counter the terrorism-oriented marketing seen in Iran and North Korea. These Arrow comics highlighted why Wily (Hammond) was a modern-day Adolf Hitler and should be viewed skeptically as a naysayer of progressive worldly democratic discussion.



Finally, the GT heroes triumphed in persuading the United Nations (UN) advocate the marketing of the GT wheelchair, which became a symbolic quarantine-consciousness hit during the 2020 Coronavirus tribulation. This marked the final defeat of the devious Dr. Wily who only sought to undo such patriotic fervor and beneficial social work. Dr. Wily temporarily disappeared, enabling the GT heroes to advertise their symbolic wheelchair at institutions such as Harvard and Brandeis!



Dr. Wily decided to hide in a cave-lab where he began designing a new sophisticated female A.I. robot named Greenlight who'd help him forward new terrorist schemes designed to subvert the inspired dreams of the GT heroes. Greenlight would be Dr. Wily's special lifestyle muse, and he wondered if he might be able to use the robot to forge a special contract with an American institution such as Purdue.



Dr. Wily would try to use the world of fashion, trying to market DG (Dolce-Gabbana) trench-coats to a multicultural consumer base during the Coronavirus quarantine to forward ideas about profiteerism during tribulation. He'd try many other things to basically subvert the dominant notion that commerce might be a tool to promote dreams during quarantine.



Dr. Wily would also try to market terrifying alien-creature glow-in-the-dark dolls and toys during the Coronavirus quarantine to frighten consumers into thinking that dark thoughts would be entertained by dystopian minds during the tribulation!



Fortunately, the GT heroes (Lantern/Arrow/Canary) would also be there to ensure consumers that there were plenty of market trophies to remind everyone that quarantine-consciousness would not be shadowed by thoughts about designed anarchy.



GT: We'll be confident that the likes of Dr. Wily will not subvert our basic daydreams about controlled democracy during this deformed Coronavirus quarantine tribulation. America is the Big Brother of dollars, and we'll not be disoriented by a terrorist such as Dr. Wily...or Hector Hammond!

====


++++


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on May 3, 2020
Last Updated on May 3, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable, DC Comics Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing