Irish Professors: A Modern Daywrite

Irish Professors: A Modern Daywrite

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two Tufts professors, one Algerian and one Irish, become involved in underground Irish politics with Sinn Fein to bring more awareness of Protestant-Catholic dilemmas.

"
Here's one more lifestyle-politics prayer-vignette about IRA (Irish Republican Army) media in the new millennium and how we might think of Protestant-Catholic relations as reflective of modern globalization rhetoric through various networking oriented dioramas. This final yarn was inspired by the spirited film Patriot Games. Thanks so much (signing off), 
====

Isaac Castle was a psycho-literature professor at Tufts University and a graduate from Dartmouth College. He was secretly involved with Irish politics and had ties to Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams and was even using his inheritance money to invest in Irish commercial markets such as the Aer Lingus airline company while funding underground initiatives for the Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA). Isaac wanted to market Aer Lingus as a flag-staff for modern democratic platforms for cooperative commerce benefiting the Irish Catholic minority living in Belfast (Northern Ireland).



Isaac's mother was Algerian and his father English-American. He immigrated to America from Algeria and studied at the prestigious Ivy League school Dartmouth College where he studied the revolutionary politics of Frantz Fanon. Isaac then applied his interests in psychology and literature, his double-major at Dartmouth, to evaluate the sociological impact of folklore on mass politics in the modern age of media and networking. He became interested in Sinn Fein and IRA politics while working with a European history professor at Tufts. Isaac became a double-life agent and American ambassador to Irish politics in the new millennium!



He began blogging with himself posed as a vigilante in various masks and costumes and presenting modern toys and artifacts representing war and terrorism and used for various pro-IRA rhetorics on the Internet. Isaac wanted people to be conscious of the social struggles endured by the Irish Catholic minority in Northern Ireland after the partition of Ireland in the early 20th Century. These troubles had given rise to violence between British Protestants and Irish Catholics in Belfast. Isaac wanted to use his academic ties and personal education to evaluate media markets beneficial to Sinn Fein negotiations with Parliament regarding the final wish to finally dissolve the radical but tragically and arguably 'persuasive' PIRA (Provisional IRA).



There were various PIRA rallies and marches in Belfast (Northern Ireland) to declare the Irish Catholic minority interest to bring to British Parliament, through Sinn Fein, social demands for greater employment opportunities and civil rights for the Catholic minority living in Northern Ireland. These rallies stood in contrast to the proud and ominous Protestant rallies in the area meant to declare the British right to declare Northern Ireland a property of the Empire after generations of colonial settlements in Belfast. The PIRA rallies would threaten the frail peace between Protestants and Catholics seeking to coexist normally in Northern Ireland. This was partly the work Isaac was involved with through various networks in the 21st Century!



Isaac met a beautiful young Tufts professor named Diane Collins, an Irish-American and a big fan of Frantz Fanon, the Algerian political philosopher and revolutionary. Isaac and Diane fell in love and decided to marry and she told him of her ties to various Belfast politics through her grandparents and relatives who were still in Northern Ireland. Isaac and Diane visited Cape Cop on teacher-vacations after they married and tried to live peacefully in the USA despite their controversial ties to incendiary European/Irish politics in the new millennium.



Diane was tied to various PIRA initiatives through her stepbrothers and cousins living in Northern Ireland. She was a sympathizer of the founders of the original PIRA divisions and wrote various political editorials about the need for Sinn Fein support and assistance in the United Nations to find more profitable cease-fires between Irish rebels and British police in Belfast. Diane was also posed in various pro-IRA costumes for blogs on the Internet with her IRA-sympathy network in America, comprised mostly of neo-liberal American college professors at schools such as Tufts, Duke, UCSF, and Johns Hopkins.



Isaac and Diane purchased a lovely historic American home in the New England area while continuing to teach at Tufts. Isaac and Diane finally disclosed to each other their secret ties to IRA-sympathizer groups in the USA and began working together for various pro-democratic initiatives Sinn Fein was organizing to bring pacts between PIRA and Parliament in the 21st Century. Isaac and Diane tried to live an idyllic and Irish-democratic life together in America while working passionately towards democratic reforms in Parliament through the Internet. Their New England home became a symbol of modern American political life.



Isaac used his fraternal ties to Dartmouth to forge some interesting Irish-American networks with Diane in the USA. This network was comprised of Ivy League alumni who shared Isaac and Diane's passion for using democracy to bring more social awareness of the Sinn Fein struggles regarding PIRA and Parliament. After all, the modern age of media and networking required a new brand of respect for civil infrastructures.



Isaac and Diane established a youth-network group in Northern Ireland devoted to the education and welfare of endangered youngsters who lived amidst the strife between Protestants and Catholics in Belfast. This youth-network group was not unlike American Internet children's education programs but also encouraged kids to understand and appreciate the rich history of interactions between Protestants and Catholics.



Isaac used his inheritance money to continue his investments in Aer Lingus airline company. These investments reflected Isaac's interest to use resources and funds to promote Irish commerce in a time of political frailty. This is precisely the kind of socio-commercial activity Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams suggested would be vital for new age pacts between cultural groups at odds with each other over political ideology differences!



Isaac then networked with a very wealthy prince from India named Amlan Khan who continued to help Isaac fund various youth-network initiatives with Diane and Aer Lingus investment projects designed to make Irish politics more pronounced in the world of capitalism. Money was everything in the modern age, and this princely connection would help Isaac Castle forge new bridges between Sinn Fein...and the World Bank.



Isaac and Diane had a daughter together named Christy and Isaac purchased for her an expensive electronic keyboard from a Belfast charity group working to use toys and toy sales to raise money for various Sinn Fein activities in Northern Ireland. This Juno keyboard Christy received as a Christmas gift was symbolic of all the work her parents were doing to bring more democratic interest in Protestant-Catholic relations in Northern Ireland and the world in general!



Isaac and Diane decided to take a needed vacation to Ireland for St. Patrick's Day where they enjoyed watching a fantastic cultural parade in honor of the sacred holiday celebrating Irish culture and colors. Isaac told Diane he was very happily married to her, and she was pleased with all the work they'd managed to do with Sinn Fein regarding new age democratic initiatives towards peace between Protestants and Catholics. This was ironically a positive time for various network related marches.



Isaac and Diane had a son named Thomas and told him not to play with toys representing war or violence. However, Isaac did buy Thomas a fun summertime water-rifle and told his son that this gun should remind Thomas of the magic of natural water and the dangers of new age chemical weapons and terrorism. Isaac wanted his son to think this water-gun toy should remind kids of the importance of peace and the evil of fighting!



The modern age of media and networking and social networking (i.e., Facebook) made media work very representative of new forms of democratic work. This was the achievement of technology --- bringing people together through media and frames. Would this spell more interesting encounters between Protestants and Catholics in Europe...and elsewhere?



Isaac and Diane took a vacation to Belfast where they decided to see all of Northern Ireland by train, to appreciate the natural and simple splendor of the area and think of the general value of peace and the promise of secured tourism in a time of sociopolitical frailties created by worries about anti-globalization terrorism and undesirable governance policies. Would Sinn Fein prevail over the forces of darkness and create long-term dialogue in Belfast between PIRA and Parliament?



ISAAC: The most important thing is ideology!
DIANE: We can use media to promote free-speech rhetoric.
ISAAC: Imagine the potential technology holds for communications now.
DIANE: Let's hope commerce creates new kinds of European daylight!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



*DISCLAIMER: I have no formal ties or affiliations with Irish or British political groups or interests in Northern Ireland whatsoever and only hope this tale of democracy and media networking will bring more dialogic interest to the modern issue of globalization diction! Stay safe one and all through this enduring global Coronavirus quarantine tribulation and God bless!

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on May 26, 2020
Last Updated on May 26, 2020
Tags: Irish Politics, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100