Green Fire

Green Fire

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American activist decides to use media and consumerism to promote more dentistry for Protestant-Catholic relations and strife in Northern Ireland!

"
Here's one more commerce-centric democratic vignette about Irish politics, inspired by the youth-film War of the Buttons and alluding the very unusual work of the IRSCNA. Thanks so much (signing off),
====

Ajay Satan, an Algerian-American living in the USA, was a graduate of Harvard University and a secret member of the underground Irish Republican Socialist Committee of North America (IRSCNA) and was organizing special IRA (Irish Republican Army) sympathizer activities in America and trying to fund the Provisional IRA in Belfast (Northern Ireland) with black-market munitions and money. Ajay wanted Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA, to have substantial gains in British Parliament regarding social claims for the Irish Catholic minority living in Northern Ireland in the 21st Century. This required serious attention to various sociopolitical concerns regarding Protestant-Catholic trouble interest among American students and intellectuals. That's where Ajay Satan was a genius, and he called himself Green Shadow ('GS'), which is the IRA field-alias his supervising mentor and friend, Gerry Adams, leader of Sinn Fein, gave him.



Ajay Satan, aka 'Green Shadow' (GS), wanted to market Aer Lingus action-toy sets to American kids as a consumerism campaign designed to increase appreciation for Irish commerce and culture in North America. GS was involved in various IRSCNA activities in America and trying to divert funds from liberal student political activist parties in the Ivy League to pro-IRA and Sinn Fein student groups in Belfast (Northern Ireland). Using Aer Lingus, Ireland's national airline company, as a marketing totem for toys and Golems, would help 'GS' (Ajay Satan) bring more commercial interest in America for Aer Lingus coffers and hence help Irish markets compete with British monoliths such as BP (British Petroleum). 



The Protestant-Catholic strife in Northern Ireland was really a lifestyle problem. Irish Catholics and British Protestants were so different that living together in Belfast was a real challenge ever since the days of the Easter Rising of 1916. After the partition of Ireland following independence of Dublin from the British Empire, the Irish Catholic minority remaining in Northern Ireland sought more social and political recognition from British Parliament, and this led to the further development of the IRA. Today, the social tensions between British Protestants and Irish Catholics living together in Belfast require more proactive and creative solutions, and American patriots involved in Irish politics such as 'GS' (Ajay Satan) wanted to apply innovative sociocultural solutions and tools to this 'living' problem.



Ajay Satan, aka 'Green Shadow' (GS), decided to create a series of pro-IRA blogs on the American Internet about the value of proactive creative-thinking regarding 21st Century consumerism and marketing that would foster more sociocultural exchanges between British Protestants and Irish Catholics in Belfast (Northern Ireland). GS wanted to use commerce and capitalism to create social traffic in Belfast while using his newfound ties with IRSCNA in America to create intellectual and military funding ties to the Provisional IRA and Sinn Fein. GS (Ajay Satan) wanted to use toys and tools to make this Protestant-Catholic living problem a thing of pure rice.



As pro-IRA rallies and marches continued in Northern Ireland and the streets of Belfast as a response to strong pro-Protestant initiatives and moves, some endorse subtly by Parliament, American underground operatives such as Green Shadow (GS) attempted to use social networks to create more resources and reaction-room for the IRA in Belfast. The IRA as well as Sinn Fein cared about the social and media consciousness of the Irish Catholic minority living in Northern Ireland in the 21st Century. They wanted Irish Catholics to have the opportunity to celebrate their own unique ethnic enclaves and legal business districts in Belfast. This required radical and innovative solutions brought to the table by multiple groups, parties, and minds.



Green Shadow (GS) decided to branch out and networked with a very wealthy royal Indian family in Delhi and persuaded them to offer funds and resources to pro-IRA sympathizer groups in North America and Europe. India, after all, had a history of defying British rule just as the Irish did, and this royal Indian family was a fan of American media and toys and commerce, so GS was able to use this network to fund more dioramic activities conducive to Sinn Fein politics in Belfast. Such networks would prove vital to new age 'Dianetics' thinking.



Meanwhile, various terrorism-themed media and entertainment were abound in America. These war-oriented political intrigue films presented outrageous radical characters and patriotic defenders arrayed in various fantasy-adventure poses meant to make modern globalization much more thrilling. These terrorism-conscious stories and campfires made Irish politics discussions more interesting to a new generation of American students learning about the value of socialized dialogue.



Green Shadow (GS) decided to network with two American actresses, both Irish-American, who had underground ties to IRSCNA and the PIRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army). These two actresses, Diane and Amherst, were involved in various funding and political advocacy of Irish Catholic minority rights in Northern Ireland and were related to members of Sinn Fein. GS (Green Shadow) decided to use Diane and Amherst in new media-circle initiatives in America and Hollywood designed to increase interest among American students in IRA-themed films such as Alan J. Pakula's The Devil's Own (Brad Pitt). Diane and Amherst became Green Shadow's special 'James Bond girls' for this pro-IRA media graph.



Diane worked with various schools in California including USCD and Berkeley, while Amherst branched with student activist groups at Ivy League schools such as Dartmouth and Brown. The idea was to make students who liked films help promote IRA movies and media on social media and in public forums in the new millennium. The more social dialogue there was regarding the dangerous troubles between British Protestants and Irish Catholics in Belfast (Northern Ireland), the easier it would be for more American politicians to endorse more political dialogue and free-speech in Parliament. Therefore, this media solution to a living problem between two religious/cultural groups in Europe ironically created lots of psychiatric intrigue.



When Green Shadow (GS) became involved with the marketing of a new IRA-themed combat-themed video-game in North America, he was officially the North American 'ambassador' of Protestant-Catholic strife dialogue regarding the troubles in Belfast (Northern Ireland). Gerry Adams of Sinn Fein declared Green Shadow (GS) to be the unofficial but respected and recognized Provisional Society General of the IRA in North America (PSGIRANA). When GS (Ajay Satan) received this great honor, he decided to use his skills and interests and networks to promote the new IRA-themed combat video-game called Green Fire to wider audiences, using social media as a platform as well as a social contract with Xbox (Microsoft). This was surprising new age democracy.



Of course, video-games had a rich history in America ever since the days of Nolan Bushnell and ActiVision and later Atari and the Xbox. This was the age of computers and digital media and graphic interfaces, and Green Shadow (GS) used the new cult-favorite IRA-environment street-shooter video-game Green Fire to popularize this sort of cyber-diarism among young consumers. After all, video-games were the new stick-ball casual entertainment among millions of youngsters across the USA. They'd replaced baseball-cards and candy cigarettes as youthful niche activity. GS (Ajay Satan) wanted to take advantage of a market interest in shooter arcade-games to promote online Green Fire play. 



Kids loved video-games, and Green Shadow intended to use this consumerism 'angle' to promote a commercial approach to a wider focus on the real-life street-life and activities and turbulence found among the people of Northern Ireland. Kids in America had delighted in video-game play for years, and the advent of more war-games and combat-games in American markets gave Green Shadow (GS) the special chance to promote the IRA-circus video-game Green Fire as a symbol of commercial hobby. This was radical consumerism designed to promote eventual peace.



Of course, since Green Fire was an environmental combat-scenario RPG-and-shooter video-game involving controversial and incendiary Irish political conditions and undesirable circumstances, many critics felt that the game was too political for consumer markets. However, Green Shadow (Ajay Satan) used blogs and forums to argue that the marketing and distribution of IRA-pensive entertainment in North America such as the music-album Rifles of the IRA and very violent video-games such as Mortal Kombat indicated a 'sane' consumer interest in radical modern survivalism-oriented gaming and entertainment. Was he right?



Green Shadow decided to attend a youth-consumerism online symposia during the 2020 Coronavirus quarantine at Harvard University with his two 'James Bond girls' Diane and Amherst. At this online symposia, students and scholars gathered to evaluate the social value of modern graphically violent video-games, especially Mortal Kombat and Gears of War. Green Shadow (GS) decided to argue at this online symposium that proper guidance and parental supervision could make graphic gaming in the 21st Century look and feel more human...and psychiatric.



Surprisingly, the royal young couple in the UK, Prince William and Kate, attended the online video-game symposium at Harvard during the Coronavirus quarantine and became intrigued by the idea of widespread marketing of violent combat video-games in the modern era. Prince William was a fan of Xbox and wanted to know more about the direction of cyber-entertainment. Green Shadow (GS) suggested to the British prince that combat games like Mortal Kombat and Green Fire would bring more youth attention to the modern problem of free-speech and graphic entertainment. William and Kate both liked what GS (Ajay Satan) had to say about media roles in consumerism artistry.



Could video-games and commerce really lighten the troubles between Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland? Could companies/brands such as Xbox and Aer Lingus really offer young people in the modern world doses of democratic visions? Could American operative patriots such as Ajay Satan, aka 'Green Shadow' (GS), now the Provisional General of the 'American IRA' blessed by Gerry Adams of Sinn Fein, offer more innovative views to the problem of mass traffic terrorism?



Excitingly, two American super-celebrities, Leo DiCaprio and Jennifer Connelly, decided to endorse a new media campaign blogged about by Green Shadow (GS) involving the marketing of eco-friendly and eco-conscious business activities and social prescriptions for travel by Aer Lingus during the Coronavirus tribulation. Leo and Jennifer were intrigued by how an Irish company like Aer Lingus could become 'eco-chic' in the new commercial landscape during the quarantine drama. They wondered if Green Shadow offered his own video-game avatar.



GREEN SHADOW (GS): It is my confident assertion that media solutions to the modern problem of lifestyle integration and inter-religious cooperation can be found with the right kind of engineered optimism. That's the hope of the Provisional Irish Republican Army, Sinn Fein, Harvard, and even Toys'R Us! After all, commerce can...and should promote liberal doctoring.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i guess this life style will never be over,at least in this life time,,really great message

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 1, 2020
Last Updated on June 1, 2020
Tags: Irish Politics, Coronavirus, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100