Green Shadow

Green Shadow

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Algerian-American radical decides to become an IRA 'sentinel' during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation to help Irish Catholic minorities in Belfast find true diaries!

"
Here's one last passionate Irish political vignette about media consciousness, inspired by the dramatized new-age films Patriot Games and Spy Game. Thanks so much (signing off),
====

Ajay Satan, an Algerian-American and Ivy League graduate (Dartmouth College), decided to become part of the underground IRA (Irish Republican Army) network in the 21st Century during the Coronavirus quarantine. Ajay was working with the Provisional IRA in Northern Ireland as well as Sinn Fein to advance media access and social rights for the Irish Catholic minority living in Belfast. During the Coronavirus quarantine, everyone was concerned about access to media/Internet, since all commerce and play was now conducted indoors and simply online. Ajay was given the P-IRA field-name Green Shadow and was required to use his networks in North America and Europe to direct munitions and resources to the IRA in Belfast and consult for initiatives striking against British governance in the hope of obtaining more media credits for the Irish Catholic minority. During the Coronavirus quarantine, Irish Catholics were concerned about media access in Northern Ireland, and strains between British Protestants and Irish Catholics in Belfast made working life in 2020 somewhat complex. Green Shadow (Ajay Satan) was therefore a media-and-field operative and used his background education in Algerian revolutionary politics to become a vital asset for the IRA in Northern Ireland trying to create more democratic media windows for Catholics.



The Easter Rising of 1916 was monumental for Irish rebelling against British rule for centuries. After Irish revolutionaries Michael Collins and Eamon de Valera obtained independence for Dublin (Ireland) from the British Empire, the northern tip of Ireland was quarantined and kept as part of the British territory and called Northern Ireland, because there was a large number of generations of British Protestants descended from earlier colonialists from England. This infuriated many radical Irish who didn't want to see Ireland partitioned or Northern Ireland remaining part of Britain just because there was a large number of British Protestants who'd settled there for years. This was therefore still a century-old territory trouble, and it led to strains between the British Protestant majority and Irish Catholic minority living side-by-side in Belfast (Northern Ireland). This strain was the motivation for continued negotiations and struggles between Sinn Fein (the legal and political 'arm' of the IRA) and the IRA and the Provisional IRA and British Parliament. This is the problem that Green Shadow (Ajay Satan) and his 21st Century IRA and P-IRA (Provisional IRA) 'sentinels' inherited from the Earth.



The policy of British Parliament ever since the early days through the controversial policies of English leader Margaret Thatcher (whom the IRA tried to assassinate at the Brighton Hotel in 1984) was to simply criminalize the IRA and section it off from Sinn Fein so as to characterize any associate or friend or member of the IRA as nothing more than terrorists. The IRA therefore had the global social 'stigma' of looking like criminals and murderers while plotting various anti-governance initiatives aimed at eradicating any British governance interest in Northern Ireland since the Irish independence movement of the early 20th Century. Green Shadow and his new age IRA and P-IRA (Provisional IRA) 'sentinels' were trying to enhance media access for Irish Catholics in Belfast to offer the message that undesirable foreign presence could not be simply published as mainstream thought.



During the 2020 Coronavirus quarantine, there were continued peaceful democratic negotiations and talks between Sinn Fein and British Parliament. However, there were lingering concerns that the Irish Catholic minority in Belfast (Northern Ireland) were simply not able to receive as much media access and employment opportunities from their British Protestant landlords and governors and supervisors as they'd liked. Sinn Fein representatives were concerned for this reason that new age IRA and P-IRA 'sentinels' would be forced to create new windows into democratic traffic for Catholics living as a minority in Northern Ireland. This was therefore a serious table topic in Parliament and would continue to be a media forum firecracker during the Coronavirus quarantine.



Meanwhile, there were festive and spiritual Irish Catholic 'gatherings' in Northern Ireland meant to celebrate sociocultural distinction and Irish interests in media and the arts during the Coronavirus quarantine. These gatherings, in which Irish Catholic settlers, villagers, urbanites, and even some members of Sinn Fein and the IRA would dance and sing and eat together, were meant to encourage more free-speech ideas about minority rights to everyday life. The Irish simply spoke, danced, cooked, and ate differently and wanted to be considered equal citizens of Belfast with no restrictions to media and employment. These gatherings involved campfire talks about the value of media forum access by Irish Catholics during the Coronavirus quarantine.



To be a part of the IRA or P-IRA, one would need to either meld into the crowds in Northern Ireland as stealthy pedestrians or dressed in symbolic clothing meant to signify their allegiance to modern pro-Irish platforms. IRA and P-IRA sentinels such as Green Shadow had to be sure they 'looked the part' as pro-revolutionary crusaders and therefore donned special outfits or masks or even uniforms to convey their position or confidence in the overall IRA in the new era. How you looked and dressed was as important as what you believed in regarding British policies towards the Irish Catholic minority in Northern Ireland. This was therefore a 'living struggle' in European politics and was quite stirring for even an Algerian-American neo-liberal such as Ajay Satan ("Green Shadow").



Green Shadow trained with Beretta pistols in his backyard and in the forests of North America before traveling to Northern Ireland to hook up with the IRA and P-IRA 'sentinels' working there during the Coronavirus quarantine. Green Shadow carried a pocket hot-plate and made instant food such as chicken curry and egg curry while roaming around Northern Ireland with his new IRA and P-IRA associates. Green Shadow became quicly renowned for his extraordinary marksmanship and targeting skills and was involved in three separate IRA moves against British government offices and police barracks in Northern Ireland which led to the very efficient executing of 10 British officers/officials during the Coronavirus quarantine.



Green Shadow and his P-IRA sentinels in Northern Ireland cast a new Coronavirus quarantine-time media campaign to cast undesirable media restrictions and unemployment problems faced by the Irish Catholic minority in Belfast as some kind of modern 'Earth pollution' not unlike the sullying of natural environments by major capitalist corporations such as British Petroleum (BP) in the name of short-term profit. This media campaign, paralleled with exacting strikes against British government offices and police barracks in Northern Ireland during the Coronavirus quarantine were representative of a neo-liberal IRA view that undesirable governance in the modern age of media/Internet would be linked to eco-apologetics.



Green Shadow was also an extraordinary piano player and musician and dancer and would perform various routines during special Irish Catholic underground 'gatherings' in Northern Ireland. Green Shadow (Ajay Satan) had a special flair for performing colorful traditional Irish songs and dances and would also cook special dishes for these gatherings and became known as the 'James Bond' of Irish labor. Green Shadow realized this sort of life was reflective of a modern sociocultural and sociopolitical priority.



Green Shadow (Ajay Satan) was also a very skilled comic book artist and writer and decided to pen a series of Internet comics about a female Green Hornet character named Shelbye Collins ('Siren') who was roaming around Northern Ireland in a mask and trench-coat during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation trying to spread messages of democratic peace and media access rights for Irish Catholics living in Belfast. Green Hornet Siren became a popular underground comic book superheroine among Irish Catholic students and youngsters in Northern Ireland surfing on the Internet during the Coronavirus quarantine and represented a modern 'aesthetic' regarding popular politics in society folklore. Everyone wanted democracy and peace, and Green Hornet Siren ironically became popular among both Sinn Fein and Parliament leaders.



Green Shadow continued to pen some terrific IRA and P-IRA themed online underground comics targeted for the Irish Catholic population living as a minority in Northern Ireland during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation. These comics offered proud images of defiant Irish in masks and uniforms defying the sort of lifestyle claustrophobia created by undesirable governance purported by new age pro-Protestant conservatives. This was a living struggle and therefore required a pedestrian tailoring. Green Shadow as brilliant in his use of culture, warfare, networking, and art.



GREEN SHADOW: There's no real reason Protestants and Catholics can't coexist happily in Northern Ireland. British Protestants and Irish Catholics have been living side-by-side in Belfast for centuries! All we need is creative attitudes towards offering citizens of inter-religious cooperative imagination ways to find open access to life, employment, culture, and of course, media. This is a folk problem that will be resolved with awesome teamwork dance and advanced political negotiations between Sinn Fein and Parliament. We now have a strong student sympathy network in America with the respected schools Dartmouth, Duke, and Providence! God bless Ireland (as it did Algeria!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is what the worlds coming to

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 2, 2020
Last Updated on June 2, 2020
Tags: Irish Politics, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100