Isaac/Aquaman

Isaac/Aquaman

A Story by Abishai100
"

Isaac Castle uses Aquaman (DC Comics) to invent creative political activism in the modern era and draws the attention of the Rhode Island School of Design!

"
Here's one more comics-oriented media-politics vignette referencing Aquaman (DC Comics) and inspired by the film Waterworld. Thanks again for reading (signing off),
====

Isaac Castle was an Internet-blogging vigilante who wrote about the importance of modern causes in public forums such as eco-conservation. He often blogged about the role other media figures played in the marketing of movies and stories about modern activism. He became a magazine-culture activist.



Isaac was interested in Aquaman (DC Comics) stories, since they symbolized an American fascination with environmental conquest and humility. Aquaman, superhero of the seas, battled the evil machinery-wielding Black Manta and represented American idealism. Isaac wanted to become an Aquaman knight for modern Internet forums.



Isaac's girlfriend Lisa, however, detested comic books and wondered if using the Internet to hype Aquaman for modern activism would have much appeal among the general populace. Even though comic books had become mass marketed in the modern era, Lisa was right in asserting that they still represented an unusual aesthetic and therefore made Isaac re-evaluate his stance on artistic labor.



Isaac was also a secret underground operative of the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) in America and was using Aquaman blogs to make eco-activism linked to political reform for Protestant-Catholic relations in the green country of Northern Ireland. While Isaac Castle wrote about Aquaman stories involving Protestant-Catholic relations, Sinn Fein (the legal and political 'wing' of the P-IRA) was negotiating new terms for media access oriented civil rights for the Irish Catholic minority living in Belfast.



Isaac decided to travel to Belfast where he met a gorgeous Irish-Italian mulatto woman named Ornella who had relations to Sinn Fein as well as to the IRA. Ornella and Isaac began dating, even though he wasn't technically separated from his American girlfriend Lisa. Ornella actually shared Isaac's passion for Aquaman and therefore appealed to his artistic sensibility. She became like a James Bond girl to Isaac.



Isaac didn't want this love-triangle complication while working with P-IRA and Sinn Fein issues regarding Aquaman blogs for political activism tied to eco-consciousness in Northern Ireland. He wondered if he should use Aquaman to talk about the harmony of wrought social values and therefore come to some personal peace about why his American girlfriend Lisa didn't share his labor passion for comics-themed political activism dioramas!



Because Isaac was a big fan of pornography just as Lisa was, he decided to start penning some Aquaman comics with a very sensual and soft-porn storyboarding touch for his political activism blogs about eco-consciounsess in Northern Ireland. These Aquaman sensuality tales on his blogs suddenly became a hit and his American girlfriend Lisa remarked she was thrilled with this new turn in his social work. She told him she was excited for him to return home to celebrate this new artistic inspiration he somehow miraculously found.



Isaac responsibly decided to call things off with Ornella and returned home to America and embraced Lisa and then began making more sensual stories about Aquaman eco-consciousness oriented heroism with creative new villains such as the White Goblin, a spin-off of a Marvel villain. The Aquaman and White Goblin series of stories featuring all kinds of eco-conscious stories about sensual mermaids in Northern Ireland captured the interest of a movie-producer who wanted to adapt the White Goblin villain into a screen-character portrayed by the popular American actor-celebrity James Franco!



Franco was at the time dating an Asian-Indian woman named Sheila Shah who was fond of Eastern saree fashions. She was in fact a saree model in India. Franco showed Isaac photos of Sheila in her modeled sarees, and Isaac decided to use these images and stills for new Aquaman blog stories about the superhero engaged with sensual mermaids in Northern Ireland who were suddenly fascinated by the textured sensuality of Eastern sarees and why they might symbolize Earth sensitivity. The silky quality of the sarees made these new Aquaman stories quite popular, and Isaac's blogs now caught the attention of an eco-designer at the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD).



Isaac continued his underground operative work for the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) and made more colorful blog-stories about Aquaman engaged in various heroic deeds in Northern Ireland involving creative fertile Earth designs and social intelligence. While Isaac's energized blogs were receiving attention and work with RISD, the new White Goblin comics film starring James Franco brought even more attention to innovative ways to wed modern politics with art!



LISA: I'm so happy you've decided to blend politics with sensual writing, Isaac!
ISAAC: Yes, there's much room for the juxtaposition of life and thought.
LISA: Maybe Aquaman will become a new avatar for sociopolitical progress.
ISAAC: If comics and art promote life-diction, then I'll be very happy indeed.



As Isaac's blogs became more popular and Aquaman became marketed online for social work regarding eco-activism, Isaac thought about the interesting connections between toys...and publicity!



ISAAC: I believe now more than ever that Aquaman will destroy the evil Black Manta.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on June 3, 2020
Last Updated on June 3, 2020
Tags: Media, Comics, Politics, Aquaman

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100