Bishop Eustace

Bishop Eustace

A Story by Abishai100
"

A radical individual works with media and a Catholic school in the United States to promote dialogue about Protestant-Catholic diorama in the United Kingdom!

"
One last ABCD, referencing the Catholic school Bishop Eustace. Thanks,
====

Isaac Satan was an ex-CIA operative who worked for some years as a secret agent for the Provisional Irish Republican Army (P-IRA) in Northern Ireland. He was given the field-alias Green Shadow and responsible for munitions collections in the black market and raids on British military barracks in Belfast. He had an Algerian background, with relatives involved in the FLN revolution against French colonial rule and became interested in the IRA movement through the CIA and during his college studies at Dartmouth College. Isaac ('Green Shadow') wanted to use modern media to advocate peaceful Protestant-Catholic relations through various image marketing strategies geared towards consumerism and lifestyle, making him something of a 'society' doctor!



Isaac cared mostly about life and liberty between Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland so this deep scar between the two dominant Christian denominations would vanish! He wanted policies of progressive education and culture to create more healthy inter-religious dialogue discouraging attacks on civilians and police brutality methods that created further tensions between the Irish Catholic minority and British Protestant majority in Belfast.



Isaac decided to build a P-IRA sympathizer network in the USA through the iconic Irish Catholic university Notre Dame and the Irish Catholic private secondary school (high-school) Bishop Eustace. He wanted to create a virtual 'communication line' for the discussion of Catholic interests in the modern dilemma of Protestant-Catholic dissatisfaction!



Bishop Eustace was a proud Irish Catholic private high-school requiring all students, men and women, to wear uniforms. Bishop Eustace was proud of its women's field-hockey team which was outstanding and well-coached.



Courses on Irish Catholic history at Bishop Eustace examined the centuries of disagreements between Irish natives and British colonialists and the ensuing rebellions that created distancing between Protestants and Catholics and created frailty between the two dominant denominations of modern Christianity. Bishop Eustace students were proud of their Irish history education at their proud Catholic school.



Isaac began attending Bishop Eustace high-school women's field-hockey games and taking photos for his progressive and inventive pirate-Internet blogs about using socialization and education imagery to encourage more 'lifestyle dialogue' about the friendly interactions between Catholics and Protestants who were otherwise strained in Northern Ireland because of unsatisfying economic jargon.



Of course, people today cared much more about Judaism-Islam and the problem of Israel-Palestine than they did about Protestant-Catholic division in the United Kingdom. However, Isaac wanted to use his media acumen to create healthy online liberal dialogue about the pluralistic appeal of the Bishop Eustace Catholic high-school in drawing together men and women from around the world to talk seriously about the creative appeal of Protestant-Catholic language, talk that would engender more high-society networking!



Why did Sinn Fein, the legal and nonviolent and political 'arm' of the IRA and its various factions, find negotiations with British Parliament regarding Protestant-Catholic inequalities so troubling and challenging? Was the quality of inter-religious cooperation and economic harmony in the Christian world truly so complex?



While working for the CIA and later for the IRA, Isaac ('Green Shadow') engaged in multiple masked bank-robberies in the UK under the guise of collecting money for various radical initiatives designed to bring more Protestant-Catholic deformity dialogue to Parliament stage. These robberies involved a rabbit-mask raid of London Bank in which Green Shadow (Isaac) pretended to be a Catholic stuntman for a PR-event, dissuading guards and tellers and customers from creating hindrances to his video-recorded robbery. This was 'high drama' in modern times.



Would IRA activity and Parliament dialogue create more vitality between Protestants and Catholics in the United Kingdom? What would today's students at Bishop Eustace Irish Catholic high-school learn about Protestant-Catholic disorientation?



ISAAC: My experience has been that worry about Israel-Palestine 'outshining' Protestant-Catholic meditation in Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom is substantial. People today simply care more about Middle Eastern petroleum, making the otherwise shocking rift between the two dominant denominations in the Christian church (Protestantism and Catholicism) shockingly unimportant on the world stage! We have to find ways to reveal the Protestant-Catholic division in the United Kingdom a clear sign of the failure in traffic and hospitality. This is a lifestyle problem requiring sociocultural thinking.



Isaac decided to donate a bunch of Aer Lingus model airplanes to Bishop Eustace high-school students so they'd appreciate the commitments by Irish Catholics to peace-promoting world commerce and tourism. Aer Lingus, the national airline of Ireland, was proud of its commercial successes and therefore became symbolic of new age aesthetics!



After Ireland released its first graphic lifestyle magazine called Fluich, people took notice of the power of media in creating modern sociocultural and lifestyle controversy and intrigue. How would this affect important Protestant-Catholic diaries in the United Kingdom (and Northern Ireland!) and would it be overshadowed by future Israel-Palestine doubts about petroleum politics?



Isaac saw the graphic high-school shootings themed film Elephant, which presented the story of a terrible duo of American high-school sociopaths who retaliate against unholy bullying by opting to spray their classmates and teachers with machine-gun and rifle-fire on one terrifying day of domestic terror. Isaac decided to present this film at Bishop Eustace when he visited the Catholic school for a special lecture, endorsed and sponsored by the White House, about the modern problem of educational depression in pluralistic society. One inquisitive Bishop Eustace student spoke out and asked Isaac Satan what he thought about Protestant-Catholic miscommunication and inequality in the United Kingdom being overlooked because of Israel-Palestine trade drama!



ISAAC: If we overlook Protestant-Catholic troubles in the modern world, what will we tell our inquisitive students at prominent Catholic schools/universities such as Bishop Eustace about inter-religious labors?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 16, 2020
Last Updated on June 16, 2020
Tags: Irish Politics, United Kingdom, Education, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing