Belfast Certificate: Val Kal

Belfast Certificate: Val Kal

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American superstar visits Northern Ireland to help an inter-religious unity activism group promote new age media dates!

"
Here's an inspirational Sunday morning UK parable about media-engaged modern dialect, inspired by the film Patriot Games! Thanks again (signing off),


====

Val Kal was a hot American actor who'd appeared on the MTV Movie Awards in the summer but was now requested to become a celebrity spokesperson for a Protestant-Catholic unity activism group in Northern Ireland, where troubles between the P-IRA (Provisional Irish Republican Army) and Parliament had created uneasy living because of socioeconomic disparity. Val didn't know if he had the ability to leverage his luxurious spotlight life to help a cause in Europe!



Val took the pill and hopped on an Aer Lingus flight to Dublin from which he'd take a fast train to Belfast (Northern Ireland). On the flight over, he enjoyed the in-flight American political film The Devil's Own (Brad Pitt).



Val got to his Belfast hotel suite and met a gorgeous hotel housekeeper named Diane Krill who was so attractive that Val was irresistibly drawn to her. They became intimate on the day he arrived and met her. She made him promise her he'd do everything he could to help the Protestant-Catholic unity activism group and return to her loving arms safely in his hotel suite in Belfast!



On his way to the unity activism headquarters building in Belfast, Val noticed an IRA attack on a police gathering in the streets had led to the death of one British Protestant uniformed policeman named Thomas Hewitt.



Apparently, the responsible killer was a female P-IRA member named Shelbye Collins (code-name: Siren) who shot the British policemen with a rifle while driving by him in a van. Apparently, Siren marked policemen Hewitt for his alleged involvement in a brutality incident involving an Irish-American tourist in Belfast who was inquiring 'too much' about Protestant-Catholic politics.



Val took photos of the entire police crime scene after asking his cab driver to pull over so he could yank out his handy-dandy iPhone to take the street snapshots. Val intended to upload these photos onto his Facebook page, so he'd write a celebrity comment about street intrigue during his activism-related visit to Northern Ireland!



A British policemen who recognized Val Kal gave him a special Northern Ireland policemen's badge and asked he post a photo of it or something on his celebrity Facebook profile-page so there'd be some nice media about law management in Belfast crime scenarios posted by a high-profile media personality!



Since Val graduated from Dartmouth College where he studied International Customs and Literature, he decided to take the policemen's badge in Northern Ireland and create a special collage on his Facebook page about the allure of geopolitical intrigue and how it might draw in graduating seniors from the Ivy League curious about inter-religious democracy.



Val had been dating a stunning Asian-Indian woman named Nirmal Shah but didn't feel safe bringing her to Belfast with him for his activism visit. After all, most people (especially women!) around the world were familiar with the deadly terrorism mystique of Northern Ireland, so Nirmal was happy to just wait for Val to come back to America before she could see him.



Val went to a toy store before going to the Protestant-Catholic unity activism group's headquarters building in Belfast and purchased a fine set of Transformers (Hasbro) espionage-designed mini-cassette robot warriors and the component master-robot named Blaster. He intended to gift this toy set (he purchased two!) to a Protestant and a Catholic youngster in Northern Ireland through the unity activism group.



Val told the unity activism group president that he wanted to somehow link the activities of the activism group to his Ivy League school Dartmouth College where students created various international student-group links to political bodies and organizations (non-profit!) in Europe. The president thought it'd be a fine idea, since Dartmouth had been reputed to participate in Apartheid politics in the 20th Century.



Val gifted the Blaster-cassette Transformers (Hasbro) toy set to a Protestant and Catholic youngster at a school gathering organized by the unity activism group that welcomed the American celebrity Val Kal for a special media photo-shoot. At the gathering, the two youngsters who received the Transformers robot gift from Val made him a joint Batman-Leatherface comics crime-fighting poster for him to take back to America, perhaps encouraging him to make a comics-crime film about Belfast adventure.



Val met a gorgeous Asian-Indian schoolteacher at the unity activism group gathering named Priti Ganguly who was instantly drawn to Val's sense of charity and media activism interest. She visited him in his hotel suite and they began dating. Val realized he was being exposed to multiple levels of Belfast daydreams during his activism-related visit to the United Kingdom.



VAL KAL: What I learned in Belfast is that nothing is simple and easy when it comes to inter-religious conflicts and socioeconomic disparity between major religious sects such as the Protestant and Catholic denominational groups of the modern global Christian community. My hope is that my media involvement in the unity activism group in Northern Ireland may encourage more celebrities to take part in intriguing new age geopolitical movements designed to create more social interest in inter-religious daylight! God bless Ireland (and the United Kingdom).

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)




© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on June 21, 2020
Last Updated on June 21, 2020
Tags: United Kingdom, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100