Mannequin

Mannequin

A Story by Abishai100
"

A psychotic online artist creates a popular drawing of the terrorist-vampire Baroness and decides he might be her doll destiny.

"
One extra anti-political fable (fan-fiction), inspired by the film The Dark Half and referencing Michael Myers and the Baroness. Thanks for reading (signing off),
----
====

The world was infested by terrorists and vampires, and the Baroness was the supreme ministress of darkness in this new world. Artists all around the world created renditions of the diabolical baroness with drawings and posted them on social media. She'd become an anti-celebrity, like Charles Manson but with a seductive edge. This was the world of danger and intrigue, and the Baroness perhaps signaled the reign of the AntiChrist himself.



Many online artists competed to see who could or would render the ultimate portrayal of the evil Baroness. She was rumored to be allied to the super-terrorist groups ISIS and Cobra. Baroness was a gorgeous dark-haired woman in glasses who preferred machine-guns to poet-pens. She wanted to understand and corrupt the human heart, and few men would be paired with her as her intellectual evil. She was, after all, the ideal terrorist and perhaps a vampire-siren as well, and online artists wanted to capture this dark figurine on paper and silicon.



A young online artist named Michael Myers decided to create a pencil-drawing of the diabolical Baroness, and this rendition became hugely-popular. This was the rendition that many people found quite provocative and alluring. Michael's drawing characterized the Baroness as both effective and intriguing, an assassin and terrorist with a view on political nihilism and dark intelligence. The drawing was ironically simple but invitingly feminine.



While other online artists characterized and portrayed the terrorist/vampire Baroness as a supreme figurine of absolute agility and dark imagination and beauty, Michael's drawing made her out to be a simple but dangerous woman of modern intellect. The Baroness was considered the most intelligent woman on the side of evil in the modern world, and most online artists wanted to portray her as a messenger of diaries. These renditions were obviously contrasted to Michael's distilled drawing.



However, no one knew Michael Myers was actually a Halloween psychopath. This masked zombie of a man wore an eerie white mask with brown hair and a mechanic's outfit and wielded a butcher-knife and wandered around Haddonfield (New Jersey) during the Halloween season to send goosebumps down the spines of pedestrians. Michael was an ex-CIA specter stationed formerly in Belfast (Northern Ireland). He was disillusioned by Protestant-Catholic politics in the UK and retired from government work and settled down in New Jersey (USA) and decided to transform himself into a Halloween-season monster. No one knew this.



Michael Myers decided to create one extra pencil-drawing of the Baroness. This one was as direct and subtle as his first one which received numerous commendations online, but this new one was more sleek and dark. This drawing characterized and portrayed the terrorist-vampire Baroness as a woman of forced vigilance and necessary darkness, a woman who symbolized the reality of an evil Earth. This drawing drew much more attention and Michael Myers became a momentary online artist-celebrity. The Baroness herself went online and saw this drawing and really liked it! She wrote an online comment which read, "Great work...makes me want to meet you someday...perhaps I'm the actual Baroness, Mr. Myers!"



Michael Myers was so thrilled with this terrific online response and all the praises he received from this mysterious female commentator on his new Baroness drawing that he decided to purchase a green water-uzi and carried it around Haddonfield dressed in his signature mask and mechanic-outfit even though it was off-Halloween season. When people noticed Michael walking around in that disguise and holding that water-uzi gun, they wondered if they were witnessing a real artist wandering.



MICHAEL MYERS: I intend to meet the Baroness someday and give her a copy of my new drawing. If she likes it, I'll make love to her and perhaps become her secret male liaison to normal civilization. Of course, I'll never disclose to her that I'm in fact the same masked psychopath who lurks on Halloween in Haddonfield. Perhaps it's the great art of Dartmouth that has made me so connected to the terrorist-vampire Baroness. In any case, money is everything!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This comes off as a fair prologue, but generally it's best to introduce the characters through direct action and interactions with other characters.

Posted 3 Years Ago


this would be a hell of a fight i`m sure
join that group i sent toyou,2 people there write about the same as you

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2020
Last Updated on July 20, 2020
Tags: Fable, Dark, Halloween, G.I. Joe (comics)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing